ISBR Business School MBA / PGDM Admission 2020 – ISBR Business School has released the information for admission in MBA / PGDM courses in Bangalore and Chennai campus. Application form for MBA and PGDM Course is available now. Candidates can apply through the links provided below. Before applying online, candidates should check the eligibility criteria and rest of the information. Candidates who are interested to take admission in Business school can check all the details like course specializations, application procedures, eligibility criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
Latest: The application form for ISBR Business School MBA/PGDM 2020 Session has released online. You can check the complete details from below.
ISBR Business School MBA / PGDM Admission 2020
The following dates are of cycle one ( Regular Application Round). Check Key Dates for ISBR Business School PGDM Admission 2020-22 from below table.
The last date for applying is February 04, 2020.
|City||Admission Selection Process date|
|Bangalore||02 – 06 Feb 2020|
|Kolkata, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Vishakhapatnam, Bhubaneshwar||02 Feb 2020|
|Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Indore||16 Feb 2020|
Specializations Offered (PGDM)
- Human Resource Management ( HRM )
- Information Technology ( IT )
- International Business ( IB )
- Tourism & Travel
- Health Care
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Retailing & Supply Chain Management
- Banking & Insurance
- Sports Management
- Business Analytics
ISBR Business School MBA / PGDM 2020 Application Form
ISBR Business Schools online application form for MBA/ PGDM admission is an easy and quick way to apply for its programs. Once you fill the application form, a copy of the application form will be emailed to your email id. The application form fee is non-refundable. Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed. Change in Email ID will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
- Applicants need to pay INR 1000/- ( For Indian Candidates)
- The applicants from SAARC nationals and NRI will have to pay INR 2000/-
- For foreign nationals the application form fee is USD 50.
Documents Required to Complete Online Application Form
Candidates should have the following documents at the time of filling the application form-
- Passport size photograph.
- Mark sheets of Class X, XII and graduation (latest semester/year available in case of candidates in the final year/semester)
- Entrance test score card, If available
- Any other relevant documents the candidates wishes to be considered
ISBR Business School MBA / PGDM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For MBA Program
- Any graduate with a minimum of 50% in the qualifying examination.
- MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / PGCET / ATMA / ICET & any other state entrance test.
For PGDM Program:
- Any Graduate from recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
- A high score in the ISBR aptitude test / GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ NMAT / ATMA / KMAT/ PGCET.
ISBR Business School MBA / PGDM 2020 Exam Pattern
ISBR Aptitude Test pattern is both pen and paper and computer-based. The format is objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs) across all three sections. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer attempted.
Test Duration- 60 Minutes
ISBR Business School MBA / PGDM 2020 Selection Procedure
Admission at ISBR Business School is a three-stage process on the cumulative performance of the applicants in the following three areas. The given selection criteria is for PGDM Courses-
- ISBR Aptitude Test
- Essay Writing
- Micro Presentation
- Personal Interview
Applicants are shortlisted on the basis of following aspects-
- Consistency of academic record
- Entrance scores
- Work experience (if any)
- Versatility and achievements
ISBR Business School MBA / PGDM 2020 Scholarship
ISBR offers a variety of scholarships for meritorious and deserving candidates who wish to pursue their Master’s at ISBR. Scholarships are offered as fee waivers upto 100% full ride.
|Scholarship Criteria||Category||Quantum of Scholarship|
|A score of 700 or above in GMAT/90% or above in CAT,XAT/ A score of 240 or above in NMAT/A score of 750 or above in MAT/A score of 300 or above in CMAT/ A score of 90 and above in ISBR aptitude test/With an academic consistency of a minimum of 90% in Class 10, 12th and graduation and should have cleared in single attempt||Merit / Industry Sponsored||100% Full Ride|
|80% or above in CAT/A score of 600 or above in GMAT/A score of 200 or above in NMAT/80% or above in XAT/A score of 700 or above in MAT/A score of 250 or above in CMAT/A score of 80 and above in ISBR aptitude test attempt/ With an academic consistency of a minimum of 80% in Class 10th, 12th and graduation and should have cleared in single attempt||Merit / Industry Sponsored||25%|
|National level player (Sports/Games)|
Year of participation considered: 2018 and later/ With an academic consistency of a minimum of 60% in Class 10, 12 and graduation and should have cleared in single attempt
ISBR Business School MBA / PGDM 2020 Fee Structure
The tutition fees and their payment method are as given here-
|Particulars||Indian Nationals||NRI and SAARC||Foreign Nationals||Payment Schedule|
|Registration charges||50,000||50,000||1000||Non-refundable. To be paid within 48 hours upon acceptance of the Provisional Admission Offer made|
|First installment of Tuition Fee||2,50,000||2,50,000||5000||Within 1 month from the date of acceptance of Provisional Admission Offer|
|Second installment of Tuition Fee||3,00,000||3,00,000||5000||16 Nov 2020|
|Third installment of Tuition Fee||3,00,000||3,00,000||15 May 2021|
|Total Amount Paybale||9,00,000||9,00,000||16,000|
- Registration charges to be paid within 48 hours upon acceptance of the Provisional Admission Offer made
- The offerings, delivery, recognition and infrastructure may vary based on the choice of the campus / fee structure / course.
- All expenses associated with travel abroad / industry visits within or outside India, if undertaken, such as travel, VISA, accommodation, food and living, will be additional and not included in the tuition fee. Such expenses shall be borne by the student.
Official Website: isbr.in
If you want more information on ISBR Business School MBA Admission 2020, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.