Indian School of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad had released notification for eligible candidates regarding admissions for Two-Year Full-Time MBA Programme for the session 2019-20. Candidates seeking admission in MBA Programme had to apply before the last date. Eligible candidates have to apply for same from the official website. The last date for applying ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2019 was January 27, 2019. Candidates get the details of the application process, eligibility criteria and other information of ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2019 on this page below.
ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2019
Those candidates who interested to take admission in MBA Programme should have a valid CAT-2018 score. Application form and Fees have to be deposited online by visiting the IIT (ISM) website or through the direct link provided below.
|Application available from||05 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date of Application Process|
|Date of WAT & PI||Delhi: 20, 21, 22 & 23 February 2019
Chennai: 23, 24 & 25 March 2019
Mumbai: 16, 17 & 18 March 2019
Kolkata: 6 &7 April 2019
Dhanbad: 6 & 7 April 2019
|Declaration of result||29 Apr 2019|
ISM Dhanbad MBA Shortlist 2019
After the successful submission of Application Form, ISM, Dhanbad has released the list of eligible candidates who will be selected for the next process of the selection procedure. Candidates are required to check the dates of GD & PI on the official list that has been released by ISM and have to reach the Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM), Dhanbad.
Shortlisted Candidates: Click here to check the Shortlist for ISM Dhanbad GD/PI 2019
Documents Required for the GDPI Process
Candidates have to submit the following documents during GDPI process for document verification. Candidates are advised to carry original and one set of photocopy as well. Candidates have to produce all the documents applicable to them and candidates’ failure to produce any documents can lead to disqualification from the selection process of MBA admission.
- X & XII Marksheets
- Graduation Marksheets for the appearing candidates
- Graduation degree & Marksheet for passed out candidates
- Post-Graduation Marksheets for the appearing candidates
- Post-Graduation degree & Marksheet for passed out candidates
- Date Of Birth Proof
- Complete filled Application Form with Photograph pasted on it
- OBC-NC certificate issued after January 01, 2018 in the proper format by educational institutes by the Competent Authority(if applicable)
- SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled/ Kashmiri Migrant/ Defense Personnel certificate issued in the proper format by the Competent Authority(if applicable)
- Original CAT score card
Application Form 2019
The application form for MBA at ISM Dhanbad has been available on the ISM official website as per the schedule mention above. Candidates can fill their application on or before the last date of ISM Admission. It is the responsibility of the candidates, to ensure their eligibility for the MBA Programme, based on the eligibility criteria as mentioned, before applying for the course. The direct link to apply is provided below.
The application forms received after the last date due to delays or any other reasons will not be considered by any means.
Application Process is over…!!
- Rs. 1600/- for Gen/OBC
- Rs. 800/- for SC/ST/PD
The application fee shall be deposited Online (following the link on ISM website).
Note: Fee will not be accepted through Any Other Mode.
Candidates seeking admission to M.B.A. Programme of the Institute should have
- SRU+Center+List+for+PG+Diploma+In+Yoga+and+Philosophy+semester+Exam+2018-19sShould have a valid score in the Common Admissions Test (CAT) 2018 conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management.
- Should be a Graduate (or professional qualification equivalent to that of a University degree recognized by the UGC) in any discipline with first class or having 60% marks or CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 (55% marks or CGPA of 6.0 for SC/ST/PD) in their degree from a recognized University
- Final year students (of the above mentioned programme) are also eligible to apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, on the condition that they meet all the requirements for the qualifying degree before start of the program and will produce provisional certificate of completion of the program latest by September 30, 2019.
- IIT Graduates who have obtained a CGPA of 8 and above on 10 point scale are exempted from CAT score.
Indian School of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad will declare the Result of admission for Two-Year Full-Time MBA Programme for the session 2019-20 at the official website. The result will be declared after the successful completion of the Group Discussion and Personal Interview process. The result is based on the valid CAT-2018 score. As ISM Dhanbad will declare the result, it will be updated here.
The institute will not issue any letter to any candidate regarding attending GD/PI as well as selection to the Program. The candidates must consult institute’s website (www.ismdhanbad.ac.in) regularly in this regard or for any updates if any.
Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT-2018 scores will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for final selection. The sanctioned strength for the MBA Program is 62 and the reservation policy of Government of India meant for higher educational institutions is strictly adhered to. Candidates applying for reservation under OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category, should submit a valid OBC certificate issued by competent authority issued after January 1, 2019, and as per the given format.
Official Website: www.ismdhanbad.ac.in