Indian School of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad offers admission to Two-Year Full-Time MBA. Merit List and wait list for ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2020 has been released. Candidates seeking admission in MBA Programme had to apply before the last date. ISM Dhanbad shortlists the candidates on the basis of CAT-2019 scores. Only those who are shortlisted are invited for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for final selection. Candidates get the details of the application process, eligibility criteria and other information of ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2020 on this page below.
– ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2020 Merit List and Wait List has been released. Click here to check it.
– Ater due to approvals from the institute authorities, the final selection lists for MBA admissions will be declared in due course by the respective IITs individually. The details of the same will be announced on May 29, 2020
ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2020
Those candidates who interested to take admission in MBA Programme should have a valid CAT-2019 score. The complete schedule regarding IIT Madras MBA admission 2020 is given below.
|CAT Results||04 Jan 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||31 Jan 2020|
|Merit list and wait list||21 May 2020|
|Separate Admission letter||01 Jun 2020|
|Date of WAT & PI||Delhi: |
Mumbai: 27-29 Mar 2020
|Declaration of final selection|
ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2020 Important Announcement
ISM Dhanbad MBA 2020 Shortlist
After the successful submission of Application Form, ISM, Dhanbad releases the list of eligible candidates who will be selected for the next process of the selection procedure. Candidates are required to check the dates of GD & PI on the official list that has been released by ISM and have to reach the Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM), Dhanbad.
Documents Required for the GDPI Process
Candidates have to submit the following documents during the GD/PI process for document verification. Candidates are advised to carry original and one set of photocopies as well. Candidates have to produce all the documents applicable to them and candidates’ failure to produce any documents can lead to disqualification from the selection process of MBA admission.
- X & XII Marksheets
- Graduation Marksheets for the appearing candidates
- Graduation degree & Marksheet for passed out candidates
- Post-Graduation Marksheets for the appearing candidates
- Post-Graduation degree & Marksheet for passed out candidates
- Date Of Birth Proof
- Complete filled Application Form with Photograph pasted on it
- OBC-NC certificate issued after January 01, 2018 in the proper format by educational institutes by the Competent Authority(if applicable)
- SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled/ Kashmiri Migrant/ Defense Personnel certificate issued in the proper format by the Competent Authority(if applicable)
- Original CAT scorecard.
Click here to check the ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2020 Merit List and Wait List.
ISM Dhanbad 2020 Application Form
The application form for MBA at ISM Dhanbad is available on the ISM official website. Candidates can fill their application on or before the last date of ISM Admission. It is the responsibility of the candidates, to ensure their eligibility for the MBA Programme, based on the eligibility criteria as mentioned, before applying for the course. The direct link to apply is provided below.
- Click here to apply for ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2020
- Click here to check the General instructions for candidates.
Note: Candidate should note that General Instruction provided above is same as IIT Madras, as has combined this year.
The application forms received after the last date due to delays or any other reasons not be considered by any means.
The application fee for ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2020 is given below.
|General, OBC& Foreign/NRI||1600|
The application fee shall be deposited Online only.
Note: Fee will not be accepted through Any Other Mode.
ISM Dhanbad 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates seeking admission to M.B.A. Programme of the Institute should have
- Valid score in the Common Admissions Test (CAT) 2019 conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management.
- Should be a Graduate (or professional qualification equivalent to that of a University degree recognized by the UGC) in any discipline with first class or having 60% marks or CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 (55% marks or CGPA of 6.0 for SC/ST/PD) in their degree from a recognized University
- Final year students (of the above mentioned programme) are also eligible to apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, on the condition that they meet all the requirements for the qualifying degree before start of the program and will produce provisional certificate of completion of the program latest by September 30, 2020.
- IIT Graduates who have obtained a CGPA of 8 and above on 10 point scale are exempted from CAT score.
ISM Dhanbad 2020 Admission Procedure
The institute will not issue any letter to any candidate regarding attending GD/PI as well as selection to the Program. The candidates must consult the institute’s website ismdhanbad.ac.in) regularly in this regard or for any updates if any.
Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT-2019 scores will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for final selection. The sanctioned strength for the MBA Program is 62 and the reservation policy of Government of India meant for higher educational institutions is strictly adhered to. Candidates applying for reservation under OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category, should submit a valid OBC certificate issued by competent authority issued after January 1, 2020.
ISM Dhanbad 2020 Result
Indian School of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad declares the result of admission for Two-Year Full-Time MBA Programme at the official website i.e iitism.ac.in. The result is declared after the successful completion of the Group Discussion and Personal Interview process. The result is based on the valid CAT-2019 score. Candidate can check it from the official website or through the direct link provided on this page as per schedule.
Official Website: iitism.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.