Indian School of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad has released notification for eligible candidates regarding admissions for Two-Year Full-Time MBA Programme for the session 2018-20. Candidates seeking admission in MBA Programme should apply before the last date, Eligible candidates can apply for same from the official website. Candidates get the details of the application process, eligibility criteria and other information of ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2018 on this page below.
ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2018
Those candidates who interested to take admission in MBA Programme should have a valid CAT-2017 score. Application form and Fees have to be deposited online by visiting the IIT (ISM) website or through the direct link provided below.
|Application available from||29 Jan 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||16 Mar 2018|
|Date of GD & PI||21 & 22 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of result||26 Apr 2018|
|Date of Admission for Merit list and wait list candidates||28 May 2018|
Candidates called for GD/PI
After the successful submission of Application Form, ISM, Dhanbad has released the list of eligible candidates who have been selected for the next process of the selection procedure. Candidates are required to check the dates of Gd & Pi on the official list released by ISM and have to reach the Department Of Managment Studies, IIT(ISM), Dhanbad at 8:00 AM sharp.
- Click here to check the Notice Of Students Shortlisted In Ex-MBA Programme.
- Click here to check the list of selected candidates for three years Executive MBA Programme.
- Click Here to download the GDPI list of the shortlisted candidates.
Documents Required for the GDPI Process
Candidates have to submit the following documents during GDPI process for document verification. Candidates are advised to carry original and one set of photocopy as well. Candidates have to produce all the documents applicable to them and candidates’ failure to produce any documents can lead to disqualification from the selection process of MBA admission.
- X & XII Marksheets
- Graduation Marksheets for the appearing candidates
- Graduation degree & Marksheet for passed out candidates
- Post-Graduation Marksheets for the appearing candidates
- Post-Graduation degree & Marksheet for passed out candidates
- Date Of Birth Proof
- Complete filled Application Form with Photograph pasted on it
- OBC-NC certificate issued after January 01, 2018 in the proper format by educational institutes by the Competent Authority(if applicable)
- SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled/ Kashmiri Migrant/ Defense Personnel certificate issued in the proper format by the Competent Authority(if applicable)
- Original CAT score card
Indian School of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad has declared the Result of admission for Two-Year Full-Time MBA Programme for the session 2018-20 at the official website. The result has been declared after the successful completion of the Group Discussion and Personal Interview process. The result is based on the valid CAT-2017 score. As ISM Dhanbad has declared the result, it is updated here.
Result: Click Here to check the merit list & waitlist.
Application Form 2018
The application form for MBA at ISM Dhanbad is available on the ISM official website as per the schedule mention above. Candidates can fill their application on or before the last date of ISM Admission. It is the responsibility of the candidates, to ensure their eligibility for the MBA Programme, based on the eligibility criteria as mentioned, before applying for the course. The direct link to apply has also been provided below.
- Apply Online –Application Process Over
The application forms received after the last date due to delays or any other reasons will not be considered by any means.
- Rs. 2000/- for Gen/OBC
- Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PD
The application fee shall be deposited Online (following the link on ISM website).
Note: Fee will not be accepted through Any Other Mode.
Candidates seeking admission to M.B.A. Programme of the Institute should have
- A Bachelor’s degree after (10+2) in any discipline from a recognized university with a least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and PwD (Differently Abled Categories*)]
- For Honours graduates the aggregate will include marks of both Honours and Pass Papers. Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification examination can also apply.
*Also referred to as Persons with Disability (PwD)
The institute will not issue any letter to any candidate regarding attending GD/PI as well as selection to the Program. The candidates must consult institute’s website (www.ismdhanbad.ac.in) regularly in this regard or for any updates if any.
Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT-2017 scores will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for final selection. The sanctioned strength for the MBA Program is 62 and the reservation policy of Government of India meant for higher educational institutions is strictly adhered to. Candidates applying for reservation under OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category, should submit a valid OBC certificate issued by competent authority issued after January 1, 2018, and as per the given format.
Official Website: www.ismdhanbad.ac.in
For Complete detail of ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2018 download Official Notification.