ISME PGDM Admission 2019 – International School of Management Excellence offers PGDM admissions for the session 2020. Interested & Eligible candidates can fill their application form on or before scheduled date mentioned below. Applications can be submitted on the official website of ISME, i.e, isme.in. Candidates can check details of ISME PGDM admission 2020 application form, eligibility criteria and other information by scrolling down this page.
Latest: The application form has been released.
ISME PGDM Admission 2020
Candidates who want to Apply for ISME PGDM Admission must fill an application form and submit it along with all required documents. Check the schedule of important events related to ISME PGDM Admission 2020 from the table below.
|Last date to submit application form||25 Jan 2020|
|Interview date||As per ISME|
ISME PGDM Admission 2020 Application Form
The candidates can submit the application form in online/offline mode. One can obtain the application form in either of the following 2 ways:
- Candidates can register on ISME website. After successful registration, application form can be downloaded.
- Another alternative is by sending a written request to the admission coordinator. The candidates have to send a demand draft or cheque along with the written request. The demand draft has to be drawn in favour of “International School of Management Excellence”.
For offline mode of application, completed application form has to be sent to the ISME admission office at the following address:
International School of Management Excellence
Sy. No. 88, Chembanahalli, Near Dommasandra Circle
Click here to register and fill the application form online.
Application fee: The candidate has to pay the application fee of Rs 1200 using any eligible online mode of payment or through cheque/DD.
Document to be uploaded with the application form
- Photocopy of class 10 certificate and mark sheet
- Photocopy of class 12 certificate and marksheet
- Photocopy of graduation certificate and marksheet
- Passport size photo
- Photo-identity proof (aadhaar card, driving license, passport etc.)
- CAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ XAT scorecard
ISME PGDM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates have to ensure that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria for ISME PGDM admission 2020. The application and candidature of the candidates can be cancelled at any stage, if it is found that eligibility criteria is not met. Check the eligibility criteria below.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution.
- Also, a minimum aggregate of 50% marks are required in such a degree
- Candidates must hold a valid CAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ any other MAT scorecard
ISME PGDM Admission 2020 Admission Process
The selection process for PGDM admission in International School of Management Excellence is highly competitive. There are basically 3 stages in ISME PGDM Admission 2020 admission process. Check all these stage below.
- Application Form: All the aspiring candidates need to submit the completed application form along with the fee amount before the due date. This is the first step in the selection process. All the applications received are scrutinized and reviewed by an expert admission team. The admission team shortlists candidates on the basis of their professional and academic background.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted candidates are invited to the interview round. A face to face interview takes place wherein a candidate’s personality is judged by the interview panel.
- Allotment of seats: The final selection is made based on the following factors: academic performance in graduation and school, CAT/ XAT/ SNAP/ MAT/ other scores, extra-curricular activities, work experience and judgement of the interview panel. An admission offer letter is sent to the selected candidates. ISME considers the admission as final only after receiving confirmation of admission acceptance form by the selected candidate.
ISME PGDM Admission 2020 Interview Venues
The candidates can check the date, day and venue of interview rounds from the image provided below. However, the dates mentioned here can be changed by the institute at its discretion.
ISME PGDM Placements
International School of Management Excellence boasts of an enviable placement record since its inception. The alumni of ISME are placed in hundreds of domestic and international companies belonging to the following sectors: FMCG, Financial Services, Information Technology, Consulting, ITES, Infrastructure and Manufacturing. Some major recruiters are given below.
|ITC Limited||KPMG||IDBI Federal|
|HSBC Bank||ICICI Securites|
|HCL||Future Business Tech||Erflogs|
About ISME Bangalore
International School of Management Excellence (ISME) is a premier business school situated in Bangalore, India. The institute came into existence in the year 2006 through NVT Quality Education Trust. It is a privately-held institution that is affiliated to All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). ISME has ties with institutes of international repute namely Carleton University and Daffodil International University. The institute offers admissions to BBA, B.Com, PGDM and Ph.D. courses in its campus.
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on ISME PGDM Admission 2020 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute
Official Website: isme.in
For more information download the last year ISME PGDM Admission Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.