ITI Assam Online Form 2018 are available online for ITI Admission 2018. Interested candidates can apply online from website of Directorate of Employment And Craftsmen Training, Assam Get here complete details of Assam ITI Application Form 2018 like application form, application fees, how to apply etc.
ITI Assam Online Form 2018
Single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Assam. Physical form of application need not be submitted. Direct link to apply online is given below.
Schedule for Assam Application Form 2018 is given below.
|Registration of candidates||08 to
23 Jun 2018 up to 5 P.M.
|Verification of particulars of candidates by the
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Assam ITI 2018 Admission.
Note: On registration, candidates are requested to take a printout of Registration particulars and visit the nearest Govt ITI for verification of your original documents.
Official Website: www.itiassam.nic.in.
How to Apply
- To participate in the e-counselling the candidate shall fill all his particulars on the counseling website www.itiassam.nic.in under the option New Registration.
- After filling all the correct information, the candidate will take the printout of his filled particulars. The candidate has to remember password filled during registration.
- After taking the printout, candidate shall have to visit the nearest Govt. ITI for verification of his documents with the particulars filled during registration, as per scheduled dates on all working days during office hours.
- The candidate will be eligible for filling his choices only after verification by the Govt. ITI.
- The registration is one time process & it will be valid throughout the online counselling.
- Candidate use these credentials in order to do choice filling and downloading Allotment letter.
Guidelines for Choice filling
- Candidates are advised to fill as many choices carefully as desired from the available list of choices.
- The list of choices of courses will be available to candidates as per his entry qualification and as per eligibility.
- The list of courses will be available separately for NCVT, SCVT and SCVT under IMC courses (on payment of higher course fee) For SCVT under IMC courses (on payment of higher course fee), the candidates of respective district may opt for admission in respective ITI of their district, where
such courses exist.
- Choices can be filled after the confirmation of registration details by the Govt. ITI.
- Available choices can be sorted course wise & institution wise any time during the choice filling.
- System has facility to add Single choice at a time.
- Single choice can be filled by first selecting choice from Left box & then pressing the <ADD> button available in the Left box. The choice will be added to Right box after pressing the<ADD> button.
- System has facility to move the choices by selecting the <Move choice> option from the combo box available under label Edit your filled choices.
- System has facility to Swap Choice by selecting the <Swap Choice> option from the combo box available under label Edit your filled Choices.
- After completing the choice filling, it is important to save the choices. If not saved all the choices will be deleted.
- Candidate can adopt any of the following approach for saving choices:
a) Press <Save Choice> button. The choices filled by the candidate will be
saved & candidate is allowed to add more choices.
b) Press <Save & Exit> button. The choices filled by the candidate will be
saved & system will exit from the choice filling option.