ITI Assam Online Form 2019 will be available online for ITI Admission 2019. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website of Directorate of Employment And Craftsmen Training, Assam. Get here complete details of Assam ITI Application Form 2019 like application form, application fees, how to apply, etc.
ITI Assam Online Form 2019
The single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Assam. The physical form of the application need not be submitted. A direct link to apply online will be given below.
The schedule for Assam Application Form 2019 is given below.
|Registration of candidates||30 May 2019|
|Last date for registration||14 Jun 2019 12:00 AM|
|Verification of particulars of candidates by the
Note: On registration, candidates are requested to take a printout of Registration particulars and visit the nearest Govt ITI for verification of your original documents.
- Click here to make a registration for ITI Assam 2019.
- Click here to make a login.
- Click here in case you forget the password.
- Click here in case you forget the registration number.
How to Apply
- To participate in the e-counseling the candidate shall fill all his particulars on the counseling website www.itiassam.nic.in under the option New Registration.
- After filling all the correct information, the candidate will take the printout of his filled particulars. The candidate has to remember password filled during registration.
- After taking the printout, the candidate shall have to visit the nearest Govt. ITI for verification of his documents with the particulars filled during registration, as per scheduled dates on all working days during office hours.
- The candidate will be eligible for filling his choices only after verification by the Govt. ITI.
- The registration is a one-time process & it will be valid throughout the online counseling.
- Candidate uses these credentials in order to do choice filling and downloading the Allotment letter.
Guidelines for Choice filling
- Candidates are advised to fill as many choices carefully as desired from the available list of choices.
- The list of choices of courses will be available to candidates as per his entry qualification and as per eligibility. (For example, if the candidate has not passed the HSLC exam with Science or Mathematics, those post matric courses for which Science, Mathematics are compulsory will not be available to the candidate. Similarly for HSLC pass entry qualification, if the candidate has not passed the HSLC exam with Mathematics & English then those courses will not be available to the candidate & for under matric trades if he did not pass the entry qualification examination with English & Mathematics then those courses will not be available to the candidate).
- The list of courses will be available separately for NCVT, SCVT and SCVT under IMC courses (on payment of higher course fee). For SCVT under IMC courses (on payment of higher course fee), the candidates of respective district may opt for admission in respective ITI of their district, where such courses exist.
- Choices can be filled after the confirmation of registration details by the Govt. ITI.
- There are two boxes available at the “Fill choices” option:- Left box indicates the total available choices as per candidate’s eligibility. Right box indicates the choices filled by the candidate.
- Available choices can be sorted course wise & institution wise any time during the choice filling.
- System has facility to add Single choice at a time.
- Single choice can be filled by first selecting choice from Left box & then pressing the <ADD> button available in the Left box. The choice will be added to Right box after pressing the<ADD> button.
- System has facility to move the choices by selecting the <Move choice> option from the combo box available under label Edit your filled choices.
- System has facility to Swap Choice by selecting the <Swap Choice> option from the combo box available under label Edit your filled Choices.
- After completing the choice filling, it is important to save the choices. If not saved all the choices will be deleted.
- Candidate can adopt any of the following approaches for saving choices:
a) Press <Save Choice> button. The choices filled by the candidate will be saved & the candidate is allowed to add more choices.
b) Press <Save & Exit> button. The choices filled by the candidate will be saved & system will exit from the choice filling option.
Official Website: www.itiassam.nic.in.