,Delhi ITI 2020 Application Form – The 9th round choice filling process for Delhi ITI Admission 2020 has been started. Candidates has filled their choice on official website i.e. itidelhiadmissions.nic.in. Interested applicants can take admission in different Industrial Training Institutes(ITIs) in various Engineering & Non- Engineering trades/ courses of two or four-semester duration, running under NCVT/ SCVT in Delhi. Candidates have to do registration carefully with the correct information as per the instruction. Any carelessness in the registration leads to the cancellation of registration. The complete detail of Delhi ITI Application Form 2020 is given below. Stay tuned to get regular updates and information.
Latest: Delhi ITI 2020 9th Round choice filling has been started. Scroll down to access the link.
Delhi ITI 2020 Application Form
The candidates can register for online admission from any of the internet access points through the official website of ITI Delhi. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form.The direct link to fill the application form will also get updated here once the form gets release.
|Date of start of registration||10 Aug 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration|
13 Sep 2020
|Last Date for online Verification|
25 Sep 2020
|Last Date to Fill Choice|
27 Sep 2020
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Online choice filling and reshuffling is open now for second round of counseling||17 to 19 Oct 2020|
|9th Round Counselling|
|Online choice filling and reshuffling is open now for 9th round of counseling||04 – 06 Jan 2021 up to 11:59 pm|
Official Website: itiadelhidmissions.nic.in
Delhi ITI 2020 Advertisement
Delhi ITI 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee after filling the form.Without it the application form will not be considered submitted. The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.As per the last year the Delhi ITI Application fee is Rs. 200/-.
Mode of Payment
Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode only through Debit Card/Credit Cardand Net Banking.
How to apply Delhi ITI 2020 Application Form
- Step 1 – The candidates have to visit the official website.
- Step 2 – Applicant has to click on the admission portal and choose “New Registration”.
- Step 3 – A Registration number will be generated after successful submission of the registration form
- Step 4 – After generating registration number candidate needs to log in and select “FEE PAYMENT” link and select the “Pay Registration fee” option and then select the “Make Payment” option.
- Step 5 – After paying the fee candidate needs to log in and click on “CHOICES” tab, then select “FILL AND EDIT CHOICES”.
- Step 6 – After filling the choices, the candidate must save the filled choices by clicking on the” Save Choice or Save & Exit button” and take a print out of saved choices.
- Step 7 – The candidate should take the printout of the filled Registration Form. The candidate has to remember the registration number allotted and password during registration.
Click here to download Delhi ITI Admission 2020 Quick Guide for Registration.
Important Documents required Delhi ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to get their following documents ready for the registration process while filling the application form.The documents shared below in the list must be scanned as it will be needed for uploading while filling out the form.
- Mark-sheet (10th / 8th )
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Other Relevant Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Credit card/Debit card/ net banking etc for cashless registration
- Passport size photograph
Instructions to follow for Delhi ITI 2020 Application Form
Applicants must follow the below-mentioned set guidelines to avoid rejection of the application form. Read before filling the application form.
- Applicant have to use single/same mobile number to regsiter for admission process.
- Candidate must fill the valid/correct details as no further chance will be given for rectification of errors made in the application form.
- Aspirants fill the choice as per the preference order.
- No applicatin form will be accepted with half information filled in the form.
- The application fee will be submitted only in the online mode.
- Candidate must take the print of the application form for the future reference.
Delhi ITI 2020 Merit/Rank List
Department of Training and Technical Education, Govt. of NCT Delhi will publish the Delhi ITI Merit list on the official websiteor candidates will be able to check from this page also as the link will also be updated here.Merit list will contain the name of the shortlisted candidates fot the allotment of the seats as per the rank secured by the candidate. Delhi ITI will release two merit list from which first will be Tentative and later the Final Merit List will be released after completion all the corrections.
About Delhi ITI
Department of Training and Technical Education admits students every year for admission to one/two-year trade course in engineering and non-engineering for full-time certificate courses.All the ITIs are affiliated to National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) and State Council of Vocational Trainning(SCVT).Candidates have to apply for admission by filling the application form by checking Delhi ITI Eligibility criteria of various trades.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1 – Can the application fee be paid in the offline mode?
Ans – No, the candidate can’t pay the application fee in the offline mode.It can be paid only through online mode of transaction.
Q2 – I have filled the incorrect date of birth. How can it be changed?
Ans – Details filled in the application form after submission can only be changed when the official notification regarding the modification of the application form will release.
Q3 – Where we will get the link for filling Delhi ITI Application form?
Ans – Applicants will be able to fill the form from the official website or the can get the link for filling the application form from this page also.
Q4 – Is it mandatory to pay the application fee?
Ans – Yes, candidate have to pay the application fee without it the form will not be submitted.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.