ITI Delhi Result 2018 – On the basis of qualification, merit rank has been generated. As per the generated rank the seats are allotted to candidate accordingly. The result of allotment of seats in counselling rounds is notified on the website at www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in, candidates can log in to find their results. However, the seat / Institute allotted to the candidate will also be sent to you through SMS on the registered mobile number.
ITI Delhi Result 2018
ITI Delhi 2018 Rank list has been published on the official website of Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi at www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in. Candidates would be able to check the ITI Delhi 2018 Rank list by the direct link provided below.
|Tentative Rank Display||27 Jun 2018|
|Final Rank Display||02 Jul 2018|
|First Counselling Result Publish||06 Jul 2018|
|Second Counselling Result Publish||20 Jul 2018|
|Third Counselling Result Publish||01 Aug 2018|
|Fourth Counselling Result Publish||08 Aug 2018|
|Reporting For Fourth Counselling at Allotted ITI||08 to 10 Aug 2018|
|Seventh Counselling Result Publish||20 Aug 2018|
|Reporting For 7th Counselling at Allotted ITI||23 Aug 2018|
|Eighth Counselling Result Publish||29 Aug 2018|
|Reporting For 8th Counselling at Allotted ITI||30 Aug 2018|
- Click Here to check the ITI Delhi 8th Counselling Result.
- Click Here for ITI counselling guidelines.
- Click Here to check the ITI Delhi 2018 Final Rank List.
- Click Here to check the ITI Delhi 2018 Tentative Rank List.
- Click here to check the vacant seats after Round 6.
- Click here to check the vacant seats of ITI Delhi.
Official Website: itidelhiadmissions.nic.in
Note: Please login with your rank to ensure that your issue %, category, date of birth, gender details are correct. If there is any error/mistake, please duly sign your statement by showing the correct document in your document Verification ITI on June 28 and 29, 2018, at 04.30.
Department of Training & Technical Education Will conduct Offline Counselling in the respective Delhi Govt. ITI’s for the seat still lying vacant during the period of Online Admission Counselling as per given schedule.
Counselling: Click here to check the result for the first round of counseling.
Guidelines for Off-line Admission
- Offline Admission would be granted to the candidates according to their merit/rank.
- All the Registered verified & not verified but paid registration fee @200/- candidates except admitted (freeze) candidates are eligible for participation in offline admission.
- Registered but Not verified candidates are to be verified by the individual institute before submission of application form for off line admission.
- It is the sole responsibility of such candidate to get their credentials verified correctly. Any wrong submission of information/registration form will result in cancellation of admission.
- Registered Candidates who have not paid the registration fee are not eligible for OFFLINE Admission process.
- The Offline Application form can be downloaded from the website submits it to the respective ITI(s) where the candidate is seeking admission, along with verification slip (in case already verified). No fresh registration fee is payable by these candidates.