ITI Delhi Result 2018 – On the basis of qualification merit rank will be generated. As per the generated rank the seats are allotted to candidate accordingly. The result of allotment of seats in counselling rounds are notified on the website at www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in, candidates can login to find their results. However, the seat / Institute allotted to the candidate will also be sent to you through SMS on registered mobile number.
ITI Delhi Result 2018
ITI Delhi 2017 Rank list will be published on the official website of Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi at www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in. Candidates would be able to check the ITI Delhi 2018 Rank list by the direct link provided below.
|Final Rank Display||02 Jul 2018|
|First Counselling Result Publish||06 Jul 2018|
|Second Counselling Result Publish||20 Jul 2018|
|Third Counselling Result Publish||01 Aug 2018|
|Fourth Counselling Result Publish||08 Aug 2018|
Result: Result would be available at itidelhiadmissions.nic.in
Department of Training & Technical Education Will conduct Offline Counselling in the respective Delhi Govt. ITI’s for the seat still lying vacant during the period of Online Admission Counselling as per given schedule.
Guidelines for Off-line Admission
- Offline Admission would be granted to the candidates according to their merit/rank.
- All the Registered verified & not verified but paid registration fee @200/- candidates except admitted (freeze) candidates are eligible for participation in offline admission.
- Registered but Not verified candidates are to be verified by the individual institute before submission of application form for off line admission.
- It is the sole responsibility of such candidate to get their credentials verified correctly. Any wrong submission of information/registration form will result in cancellation of admission.
- Registered Candidates who have not paid the registration fee are not eligible for OFFLINE Admission process.
- The Offline Application form can be downloaded from the website submits it to the respective ITI(s) where the candidate is seeking admission, along with verification slip (in case already verified). No fresh registration fee is payable by these candidates.
Insofar, official notification from Delhi ITI has not been released. Information on this page is as per the last year brochure. As soon as the official notification is published, information on this page will be updated.