ITI Haryana Online Application Form 2020 – Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana will release the Notification for admission in ITIs in Haryana under Craftsman Training Scheme. Interested candidates are advised to Carefully cross check eligibility criteria before filling up the Registration form. The application form will be available in the offline mode only. Candidates can fill the form only through official website. Candidates can get all the necessary information regarding application form on this page. For more details regarding Registration form and counselling Candidates need to read this article.
ITI Haryana Online Application Form 2020
After merit list publication, counselling process will be done. In order to take part in the counselling process, Candidates have to fill the registration form and submit all the required documents given in the prospectus within the given time frame. Incomplete form in any aspect or without requisite fee and documents, will not be considered for admission.
Tentative Dates for ITI Haryana Online Application Form 2020:
|New Registration & submission of Online Applications||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Last Date for New Registration & Submission Of online Application||2nd week of Jul 2020|
Apply Here: Candidates can fill the ITI Haryana Online Application Form 2020 as per schedule from itiharyana.gov.in
Haryana ITI Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for ITI Haryana it is advised to all the candidates to check their eligibility. As the conducting body sets the criteria under which it is mandatory to check the eligibility. Only eligible candidates can apply for it. Given criteria is based on the last year information, as the conducting body will release the latest information we will update it here. Applicants need to fulfill the minimum educational and age criteria for taking admission. You should check the eligibility criteria before applying for application and counselling.
Age: The candidates must have a minimum age of 14 years to apply.
Education Qualification: It varies from course to course. Some courses require you to be class 10th passed while others require you to be class 12th passed. Candidates can check the detailed eligibility from the below:
- Click Here to check the course wise eligibility criteria for the Haryana ITI Admission
Haryana ITI Admission 2020 Application Fee
While filling the online application form, candidate have to make payment of the application fee. It is noted that this fees is given as per the last year information. Candidates can see the application fee from the below:
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
General Guidelines to Fill Application Form
- To register for counselling process open official admission website for ITI i.e itihry.com
- On the Homepage click on “Online admission 2019” link and a new registration form will be displayed fill it up with your correct details and click Register.
- After registration Candidates User Name and Password is generated this detail is used for login and filling of online form.
- Now login to your account and fill up all the compulsory details like personal details , Residential Address, General Details and Education Qualification and submit them.
- After this Candidates have to Choose course according to their interest.
- Candidates can pay their registration fee from any of the given method PayTM, CC Avenue, CSC, Scratch Card.
- After paying Registration fee Applicant can now Take the print out of complete application form and keep it safe for future use.
About The Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana
The Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana is the conducting body for ITI admissions in the state. Currently, there are 409 ITIs in the state, including both govt and private institutes. The main purpose of the department is to impart skill-based training to the youth under Craftsman Training Scheme. Admissions are granted to 1-year and 2-year courses under CTS scheme.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.