Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana has released the Notification for admission in ITI’s in Haryana under Craftsman Training Scheme. Interested candidates are advised to Carefully cross check eligibility criteria before filling up the Registration form. Candidates can get all the necessary information regarding application form on this page. For more details regarding Registration form and counselling Candidates need to read this article.
ITI Haryana Online Application Form 2019
In order to take part in the counselling process, Candidates have to fill the registration form and submit all the required documents given in the prospectus within the given time frame. Incomplete form in any aspect or without requisite fee and documents, will not be considered for admission.
Important Dates for ITI Haryana Admission 2019:
|New Registration & submission of Online Applications||27 Jun 2019|
|Last Date for New Registration & Submission Of online Application||12 Jul 2019|
Guidelines to Fill Application Form
- To register for counselling process open official admission website for ITI i.e itihry.com
- On the Homepage click on “Online admission 2019” link and a new registration form will be displayed fill it up with your correct details and click Register.
- After registration Candidates User Name and Password is generated this detail is used for login and filling of online form.
- Now login to your account and fill up all the compulsory details like personal details , Residential Address, General Details and Education Qualification and submit them.
- After this Candidates have to Choose course according to their interest.
- Candidates can pay their registration fee from any of the given method PayTM, CC Avenue, CSC, Scratch Card.
- After paying Registration fee Applicant can now Take the print out of complete application form and keep it safe for future use.
User Manual – Detail
The user manual details are just to help the candidate, and make the process more clear for them .Candidates can refer this only for information. Given data is based on last year, as the conducting body will release the latest information we will update it here.