Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana has released the Notification for admission to ITI’s in Haryana under Craftsman Training Scheme. Interested candidate are advised to Carefully cross check Eligibility criteria before filling up the Registration form. All the details regarding Registration form and counselling is given on this page.
ITI Haryana Online Application Form 2017 – Round 6
In order to take part in the counselling process, Candidates have to fill the registration form and submit all the required documents given in the prospectus within the given time frame. Form incomplete in any respect or without requisite fee and documents, will not be considered for admission.
SC Candidates – Rs 50
Others Candidates – Rs 100
Girl Candidates – No Fee
|New Registration & submission of Online Applications||05 Jul 2017|
|Last Date for New Registration & Submission Of online Application||20 Jul 2017|
Guidelines to Fill Application Form
- To register for counselling process open official admission website for iti i.e itihry.com
- On the Homepage click on “Online admission 2017-18” link and a new registration form will be displayed fill it up with your correct details and click Register.
- After registration Candidates User Name and Password is generated this detail is used for login and filling of online form.
- Now login to your account and fill up all the compulsory details like personal details , Residential Address , General Details and Education Qualification and submit them.
- After this Candidates have to Choose course according to their interest.
- Candidates can pay there registration fee from any of the given method PayTM,CC Avenue,CSC,Scratch Card.
- After paying Registration fee Applicant can now Take the print out of complete application form and keep it safe for future use.