Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2017 was available online for Telangana TS ITI Admission 2017. Interested candidates can apply online from Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training official website i.e. www.iti.telangana.gov.in. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully. Get here complete details of Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2017 like application form, application fees, how to apply etc.
Schedule for Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2017 is given below.
|1st round of Admission|
|Starting date for submission of admission application through online||07 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of admission application through online||06 Jun 2017|
|Verification of Certificates|
|Registration nos. from 171000001 to 171020000||29 Jun 2017|
|Registration nos. from 171020001 to 171040000||30 Jun 2017|
|Registration nos. from 171040001 to 171060000||01 Jul 2017|
|Registration nos. from 171060001 to 171080000||02 Jul 2017|
|Verification of Certificates for All PH Candidate at Special Verification Centers||04 Jul 2017|
Admissions into Government I.T.I.s under SCVT (Semester)
The Principals of following Government I.T.l.s are permitted to take admissions under SCVT pattern for the session 2017-18 online.
Registration: Click Here to get registered.
Schedule for Admissions into Government I.T.I.s under SCVT (Semester) is given below:
|Date of issue of Notification||30 Oct 2017|
|Submission of Applications through online under SCVT Pattern||01 to 10 Nov 2017|
|Verification of Certificates at Verification centers||13 Nov 2017|
|Preparation of Merit List under SCVT Pattern||15 Nov 2017|
|Seat Allotment to SCVT ITIs||17 Nov 2017|
|Date of Reporting||20 to 22 Nov 2017|
All the Principals of Government I.T.I.s in the address entry imparting training under SCVT pattern are instructed to give wide Publicity regarding admissions for the session August 2017-18, through Print and Electronic media.
The Project Monitoring Unit at Directorate is here by instructed to make all arrangements with the support of Q-Ventures Private Limited to make online admission into SCVTITls.
Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2017
Single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State. Physical form of application need not be submitted. Direct link to apply online is given below.
- Application process is over…!!!
The applicant shall pay Rs.10/- (Rupees Ten only) in cash towards Application Fee at the time of verification at respective Verification Center.
How to Apply
- The applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully. Also refer the User Manual available in the website. For further assistance, contact the helpline +91 7997973364.
- The applicants shall keep Aadhar Card, Candidate Mobile Number, Candidate E-mail Address, Scanned copy of latest passport size Photograph, SSC memo or its equivalent, Caste Certificate and other certificates if any etc. ready before Appling for ITI admission.
- The process of submitting application comprises of the following steps
- Registration (Creating Login ID and Password)
- Filling of online Application.
- Exercising options for ITI and Trade.
- Verification of Certificates.
Rejection of Candidature
The applicant’s candidature is liable for rejection on the following grounds:
- If the candidate submits incomplete application.
- If the candidate furnishes false or incorrect information
- If the candidate fails to satisfy the conditions of eligibility
- If the candidate do not exercise the options online.
- If the candidate fails to report at Verification Center as per the schedule and does not get the certificates verified.
If you have any query regarding Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2017, please ask in comments below.