Telangana TS ITI Admission 2021: – The application form and web options for Telangana ITI 4th phase admission will start on November 28, 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can be able to apply online from the Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training official website that is iti.telangana.gov.in. Before going to apply, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully. Any carelessness in the filling of the application form will lead to the rejection of the application form. Get complete details of Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2021 like application form, how to apply etc. from this article.
Latest – Telangana ITI 2021 application form and web options for 4th Phase will start on November 28, 2021. Scroll down to check more details.
Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2021
The admission of the Telangana TS ITI 2021 is made in the different phases. Candidates should be noted that the trades of the ITI course should opt very carefully. All the details which are filled in the application form are supported by valid documents. Candidates can check the schedule of the Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2021 from the below:
|Submission of online application and web option (2nd Phase)||11 Sep 2021|
|Last date to apply (2nd Phase)||20 Sep 2021|
|Submission of online application and web option for 3rd Phase starts on||08 Oct 2021|
|Last date to apply for 3rd phase admission||22 Oct 2021|
|Submission of online application and web option for 4th Phase starts on||28 Nov 2021|
|Last date to apply for 4th phase admission||30 Nov 2021|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Telangana ITI 2021 application form and web options for 3rd Phase.
Official Website: iti.telangana.gov.in
Telangana ITI Admission 2021 Notification
Telangana ITI Fourth phase admission notification has released on November 27, 2021. Candidates who are eligible can apply for admission from November 28, 2021 to November 30, 2021. Check the complete notice from below direct link.
- Click here to download fourth Phase of Admission Notification.
- Click here to download third Phase of Admission Notification.
How to Apply Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2021
Detailed information regarding how to apply for filling the application form. If candidate find any difficulty in filling the application form online, they can see the following detailed steps which directs the applicants how to apply for the Telangana TS ITI Admission:
- The applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully.
- The applicants shall keep Aadhar Card, Candidate Mobile Number, Candidate E-mail Address, Scanned copy of latest passport size Photograph, SSC memo or its equivalent, Caste Certificate and other certificates if any etc. ready before Applying for ITI admission.
- The process of submitting application comprises the following steps
- Registration (Creating Login ID and Password)
- Filling of online Application.
- Exercising options for ITI and Trade.
- Verification of Certificates.
Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2021: Eligibility
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidates should have passed
- (i) S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as
- (ii) Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),
- (iii) Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE),
- (iv) National Institute of Open School (NIOS),
- (v) Telangana Open School Society (TOSS),
- (vi) A.P. Open School Society (APOSS) and
- (vii) X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India.
- The candidates who have passed 8th class are also eligible for admission into certain Trades, Please refer Annexure-II for entry Qualification, but preference is given for 10th class passed / failed candidates.
- Candidates who have attained the age of 14 years as on 01-08-2021 are eligible. However, there is no upper age limit.
Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2021: Steps for the registration process
The steps for the registration process are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same:
- For New Registrations of ITI, use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome or Internet Explorer Browser. Click on the link candidate login on the official website.
- It will redirect to Registration Page. Then Click on New Applicant.
- Enter the required details and then click on Sign Up.
- Now you have successfully registered.
- Now Enter your Mobile Number & Specified Password and then click on Login.
- Click on the ‘Click Here to Apply’ link on the displayed page.
- Enter the required details.
- Candidates can Preview the filled Application before saving the application and User can edit the details in this preview page by clicking on modify details. If No Modifications are required, then click on save application and candidates can take a printout of the application
- Candidate can select any ITI trade in any district in the order of their preference by clicking on Home and then on Option Selection.
- Now a screen will be displayed to select the district, government / private institution and the trade with the drop-down menus candidates can select their preferred district and institution and trade.
- For the ITI by clicking on add Another Option and candidates can submit the options. If any changes are required, then they can edit it by using an edit option.
- Candidate can book the slot for certificate verification.
- A screen will be displayed to select the district, verification center and click on candidate availability dates for certificate verification.
- After clicking on the availability dates you can select the slot which you want on the selected date and submit the slot.
- Once submit the slot for certification verification candidate can download slot booked (if the candidate already booked slot In Home Page click on Slot Download Link)
Telangana TS ITI Admission 2021: Certificate Uploading
Following certificates are necessary to be submitted by the students, wherever necessary. As per the direction failing which, the application will be rejected.
- “SSC Marks Memo” or its equivalent Examination
- “Caste Certificate” from Revenue Authorities, issued by officers not below the rank of Tahsildar in respect of BC, SC and ST candidates as per proforma given in Annexure-VI.
- “Date of Birth Certificate”
- “Bonafide Certificate” (Certificate of study) for the entire period of education from Class IV to X
- “Certificate of Residence” in the format given in Annexure-IX
- “Physically Handicapped Certificate”
- “EWS Certificate”
- “Parent’s Discharge Certificate / Ex-Serviceman Certificate”
- “Conduct Certificate”
- “Income Certificate” issued by Tahasildar in 2020
- “Death Certificate/s” of parent/s issued by the appropriate authority in case of Orphan/Semi Orphan candidates.
TS ITI Application Form 2021: Rejection of Candidature Telangana
This is given as per the last year information. The applicant’s candidature will be liable for rejection on the following grounds:
- If the candidate submits an incomplete application.
- If the candidate furnishes false or incorrect information
- If the candidate fails to satisfy the conditions of eligibility
- If the candidate does not exercise the options online.
- If the candidate fails to report at Verification Center as per the schedule and does not get the certificates verified.
Telangana TS ITI Admission 2021: Reserved Seats
The mode of “Seats Allocation” will be based on “Merit-cum-Reservation” as per the rules in force. However, below are provided the brief information of the reserved seats. To go through the whole reserved seats and eligibility click here and go to page 13.
To get clear idea about the application form information, candidates can check below for the same:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.