Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2020 – Application form will be available online for Telangana TS ITI Admission 2020. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online from Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training official website that is iti.telangana.gov.in. The application form will be released in the different phases. Before going to apply, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully. Any carelessness in the filling of the application form will lead to the rejection of the application form. Get complete details of Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2020 like application form, how to apply etc. from this article.
Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2020
The admission of the Telangana TS ITI 2020 will be made in the different phases. Candidates should be noted that the trades of the ITI course should be opted very carefully. All the details which will be filled in the application form, is supported by the valid documents. Candidates can check the tentative schedule of the Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2020 from the below:
|Submission of online application and web option||Jul 2020|
|Verification of original Certificates( except Physically handicapped candidates)||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Verification of Original Certificates fo except Physically handicapped candidates||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for Telangana TS ITI second phase round 2 web option||Last week of Aug 2020|
|Online applications for 3rd Phase||Sep 2020|
Apply Here: Candidates can fill the application form as per the schedule from iti.telangana.gov.in
How to Apply Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2020
Detailed information regarding how to apply for filling the application form. If candidate find any difficulty in filling the application form online, they can see the following detailed steps which directs the applicants how to apply for the Telangana TS ITI Admission:
- The applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully.
- The applicants shall keep Aadhar Card, Candidate Mobile Number, Candidate E-mail Address, Scanned copy of latest passport size Photograph, SSC memo or its equivalent, Caste Certificate and other certificates if any etc. ready before Applying for ITI admission.
- The process of submitting application comprises the following steps
- Registration (Creating Login ID and Password)
- Filling of online Application.
- Exercising options for ITI and Trade.
- Verification of Certificates.
Steps for the registration process Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2020
The steps for the registration process are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same:
- For New Registrations of ITI, use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome or Internet Explorer Browser. Click on the link candidate login on the official website.
- It will redirect to Registration Page. Then Click on New Applicant.
- Enter the required details and then click on Sign Up.
- Now you have successfully registered.
- Now Enter your Mobile Number & Specified Password and then click on Login.
- Click on the ‘Click Here to Apply’ link on the displayed page.
- Enter the required details.
- Candidates can Preview the filled Application before saving the application and User can edit the details in this preview page by clicking on modify details. If No Modifications are required, then click on save application and candidates can take a printout of the application
- Candidate can select any ITI trade in any district in the order of their preference by clicking on Home and then on Option Selection.
- Now a screen will be displayed to select the district, government / private institution and the trade with the drop-down menus candidates can select their preferred district and institution and trade.
- For the ITI by clicking on add Another Option and candidates can submit the options. If any changes are required, then they can edit it by using an edit option.
- Candidate can book the slot for certificate verification.
- A screen will be displayed to select the district, verification center and click on candidate availability dates for certificate verification.
- After clicking on the availability dates you can select the slot which you want on the selected date and submit the slot.
- Once submit the slot for certification verification candidate can download slot booked (if the candidate already booked slot In Home Page click on Slot Download Link)
Rejection of Candidature Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2020
This is given as per the last year information. The applicant’s candidature will be liable for rejection on the following grounds:
- If the candidate submits an incomplete application.
- If the candidate furnishes false or incorrect information
- If the candidate fails to satisfy the conditions of eligibility
- If the candidate does not exercise the options online.
- If the candidate fails to report at Verification Center as per the schedule and does not get the certificates verified.
To get clear idea about the application form information, candidates can check below for the same:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.