Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2018 is available online for Telangana TS ITI Admission 2018. Interested candidates can apply online from Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training official website i.e. www.iti.telangana.gov.in. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully. Get here complete details of Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2018 like application form, application fees, how to apply etc.
Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2018
Single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State. The physical form of the application need not be submitted. Direct link to apply online is updated below.
Schedule for Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2018 is given below.
|Last date for submission of admission application through online||11 Jun 2018 to 27 Jun 2018|
|Verification of Certificates||21 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2018|
|Verification of Certificates for All PH Candidate at Special Verification Centers||02 Jul 2018 to 03 Jul 2018|
|Second phase online applications are open from||01 to 17 Aug 2018|
Application form: Click Here to complete the application process for Telangana ITI admission 2018 for second phase.
The applicant shall pay Rs.10/- (Rupees Ten only) in cash towards Application Fee at the time of verification at respective Verification Center.
How to Apply
- The applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully. Also refer the User Manual available in the website. For further assistance, contact the helpline +91 7997973364.
- The applicants shall keep Aadhar Card, Candidate Mobile Number, Candidate E-mail Address, Scanned copy of latest passport size Photograph, SSC memo or its equivalent, Caste Certificate and other certificates if any etc. ready before Appling for ITI admission.
- The process of submitting application comprises of the following steps
- Registration (Creating Login ID and Password)
- Filling of online Application.
- Exercising options for ITI and Trade.
- Verification of Certificates.
Rejection of Candidature
The applicant’s candidature is liable for rejection on the following grounds:
- If the candidate submits incomplete application.
- If the candidate furnishes false or incorrect information
- If the candidate fails to satisfy the conditions of eligibility
- If the candidate do not exercise the options online.
- If the candidate fails to report at Verification Center as per the schedule and does not get the certificates verified.