Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2019 is available online for Telangana TS ITI Admission 2019. Interested candidates will be able to apply online from Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training official website. Before going to apply, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully. Any carelessness in the filling of the application form will lead to the rejection of the application form. Get complete details of Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2019 like application form, how to apply etc from this article.
Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2019
A single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State. The physical form of the application need not be submitted. Direct link to apply online will be provided here. The important dates regarding Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Submission of online application and web option||17 Jun to
|Verification of original Certificates( except Physically handicapped candidates)||20 to 27 Jun 2019|
|Verification of Original Certificates fo except Physically handicapped candidates||28 Jun 2019|
|Last date for Telangana TS ITI second phase round 2 web option||29 Aug 2019|
|Online applications for 3rd Phase||06 to 16 Sep 2019|
Application form: The links for Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2019 are provided below.
How to Apply
- The applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully.
- The applicants shall keep Aadhar Card, Candidate Mobile Number, Candidate E-mail Address, Scanned copy of latest passport size Photograph, SSC memo or its equivalent, Caste Certificate and other certificates if any etc. ready before Appling for ITI admission.
- The process of submitting application comprises the following steps
- Registration (Creating Login ID and Password)
- Filling of online Application.
- Exercising options for ITI and Trade.
- Verification of Certificates.
The steps for the registration process are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same:
- For New Registrations of ITI, use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome or Internet Explorer Browser. Click on the link candidate login on the official website.
- It will redirect to Registration Page. Then Click on New Applicant.
- Enter the required details and then click on Sign Up.
- Now you have successfully registered.
- Now Enter your Mobile Number & Specified Password and then click on Login.
- Click on the ‘Click Here to Apply’ link on the displayed page.
- Enter the required details.
- Candidates can Preview the filled Application before saving the application and User can edit the details in this preview page by clicking on modify details. If No Modifications are required, then click on save application and candidates can take a printout of the application
- Candidate can select any ITI trade in any district in the order of their preference by clicking on Home and then on Option Selection.
- Now a screen will be displayed to select the district, government / private institution and the trade with the drop-down menus candidates can select their preferred district and institution and trade.
- For the ITI by clicking on add Another Option and candidates can submit the options. If any changes are required, then they can edit it by using an edit option.
- Candidate can book the slot for certificate verification.
- A screen will be displayed to select the district, verification center and click on candidate availability dates for certificate verification.
- After clicking on the availability dates you can select the slot which you want on the selected date and submit the slot.
- Once submit the slot for certification verification candidate can download slot booked (if the candidate already booked slot In Home Page click on Slot Download Link)
Rejection of Candidature
The applicant’s candidature will be liable for rejection on the following grounds:
- If the candidate submits an incomplete application.
- If the candidate furnishes false or incorrect information
- If the candidate fails to satisfy the conditions of eligibility
- If the candidate does not exercise the options online.
- If the candidate fails to report at Verification Center as per the schedule and does not get the certificates verified.