Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2019 will be available online for Telangana TS ITI Admission 2019. Interested candidates will be able to apply online from Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training official website. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully. Any carelessness in filling of the application form will lead to the rejection of the application form. Get complete details of Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2019 like application form, how to apply etc from this article.
Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2019
A single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State. The physical form of the application need not be submitted. Direct link to apply online will be provided here.
Expected Schedule for Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2019 is given below.
|Last date for submission of admission application through online||Last week of Jun 2019|
|Verification of Certificates||Last week of Jun 2019|
|Verification of Certificates for All PH Candidate at Special Verification Centers||First week of Jul 2019|
|Second phase online applications are open from||First week of Aug 2019|
|Fourth phase online applications are open from||Third Week of Oct 2019|
Application form: The application form for Telangana ITI admission 2019 will be available on the official website.
How to Apply
- The applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully.
- The applicants shall keep Aadhar Card, Candidate Mobile Number, Candidate E-mail Address, Scanned copy of latest passport size Photograph, SSC memo or its equivalent, Caste Certificate and other certificates if any etc. ready before Appling for ITI admission.
- The process of submitting application comprises the following steps
- Registration (Creating Login ID and Password)
- Filling of online Application.
- Exercising options for ITI and Trade.
- Verification of Certificates.
Rejection of Candidature
The applicant’s candidature will be liable for rejection on the following grounds:
- If the candidate submits an incomplete application.
- If the candidate furnishes false or incorrect information
- If the candidate fails to satisfy the conditions of eligibility
- If the candidate does not exercise the options online.
- If the candidate fails to report at Verification Center as per the schedule and does not get the certificates verified.
Insofar, the official details of Telangana ITI Admission 2019 have not released yet. The information on this page is as per last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as the Telangana ITI Admission 2019 information will release, the same will be updated here.