|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Telangana ITI Result 2017 or TS ITI Merit 2017 or Seat Allotment Result has been declared for Telangana TS ITI Admission 2017. A notification is issued for admissions into 54 Government I.T.I.s and 222 Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State under NCVT pattern. Candidates who have applied for ITI Online Admission 2017 and verified their certificate can check the merit list as per schedule is given below. Get here complete details of Telangana TS ITI 2017 Result.
Telangana TS ITI 2017 Result / Merit List / Allotment
After the ITI Online Admission 2017 and certification verification process over, Generation of Merit & Allotment of Seats has been declared. The mode of “Seats Allocation” will be based on “Merit-cum-Reservation” as per the rules in force. The direct link to check list has also been provided here as per schedule is given below.
|1st round of Admission|
|Generation of Merit|
|Allotment of Seats||25 Jul 2017|
|2nd Round of Admissions|
|Seat allotment||16 Aug 2017|
|Registration for Left Over seats after Second Allotment||22 Aug to 28 Aug 2017|
|Admissions into Government I.T.I.s under SCVT (Semester)|
|Preparation of Merit List under SCVT Pattern||15 Nov 2017|
|Seat Allotment to SCVT ITls||17 Nov 2017|
|Date of Reporting||20 to 22 Nov 2017|
3rd Round Admission Schedule
Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training has released Phase III Seat Allotment for Telangana TS ITI 2017 Admission. Candidates can check the Allotment from the official website by login into their account through Mobile No./Username and Password. The Link to check Seat Allotment and allotment letter have also been provided below.
- To check Phase III Seat Allotment – Click Here
Reporting for Admission
- The Provisional Allotment of Trade and I.T.I is intimated to the candidates register mobile and email address. The same information will also be available on the website.
- Separate Seat Allotment Letter / Intimation Letters will not be sent to the candidates.
- Candidates shall download the Provisional Seat Allotment Letter from the website through individual login
- Candidates shall report at the allotted I.T.I. along with the Provisional Allotment Letter and all original certificates within the prescribed time.
- The candidate shall also pay the prescribed Tuition Fee of Rs.7700/- per annum, if he is admitted into Private I.T.I. However, if the candidate gets seat in another I.T.I. during the subsequent phases/ spells, the ITI Management shall refund such Tuition fee to the candidate.
- The candidate shall pay the prescribed Tuition Fee, if he is admitted into IMC quota seat.
- Candidates who fail to report in time at the allotted I.T.I. or do not pay the fee, or do not submit the original certificates, will have no claim on the admission into I.T.I.s
- After completion of the first spell allocation of seats, if vacancies exist, there will be sliding process in allocating such vacant seats basing on the fresh options exercised through online, in subsequent spells.