Telangana ITI Result 2018 or TS ITI Merit 2018 or Seat Allotment Result will be declared for Telangana TS ITI Admission 2018. The candidates who will successfully allotted seat after the SCVT Second Round will be issued the Provisional Seat Allotment Letter. Such candidates can download the Provisional Seat Allotment letter by entering the details such as Mobile Number/ Username, Password in the given fields. Get here complete details of Telangana TS ITI 2018 Result.
Telangana TS ITI 2018 Result / Merit List / Allotment
After the ITI Online Admission 2018 and certification verification process over, Generation of Merit & Allotment of Seats will be declared. The mode of “Seats Allocation” will be based on “Merit-cum-Reservation” as per the rules in force. The direct link to check list has also been provided here as per schedule is given below.
|1st round of Admission|
|Generation of Merit||Jul 2018|
|Allotment of Seats||15 Jul 2018|
|2nd Round of Admissions|
|Seat allotment||Aug 2018|
|Registration for Left Over seats after Second Allotment||Aug 2018|
|Admissions into Government I.T.I.s under SCVT (Semester)|
|Preparation of Merit List under SCVT Pattern||Nov 2018|
|Seat Allotment to SCVT ITls||Nov 2018|
|Date of Reporting||Nov 2018|
|Date of Reporting after SCVT Second Round of Seat Allotment||Dec 2018|
The government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training will release result for SCVT Second Round of Seat Allotment 2018. Candidates can check the Allotment from the official website by login into their account through Mobile No./Username and Password. The Link to check Seat Allotment and allotment letter will be updated.
The first phase seats have been allotted. Candidates can login to print Provisional Seat Allotment Letter or download the same from the link below. All the seat allotted candidates should report in their respective ITI between July 11 to 16, 2018.
Allotment Letter: Click here to download the Provisional seat allotment letter.
Reporting for Admission
- The Provisional Allotment of Trade and I.T.I is intimated to the candidates register mobile and email address. The same information will also be available on the website.
- Separate Seat Allotment Letter / Intimation Letters will not be sent to the candidates.
- Candidates shall download the Provisional Seat Allotment Letter from the website through individual login
- Candidates shall report at the allotted I.T.I. along with the Provisional Allotment Letter and all original certificates within the prescribed time.
- The candidate shall also pay the prescribed Tuition Fee. if he is admitted into Private I.T.I. However, if the candidate gets seat in another I.T.I. during the subsequent phases/ spells, the ITI Management shall refund such Tuition fee to the candidate.
- The candidate shall pay the prescribed Tuition Fee, if he is admitted into IMC quota seat.
- Candidates who fail to report in time at the allotted I.T.I. or do not pay the fee, or do not submit the original certificates, will have no claim on the admission into I.T.I.s
- After completion of the first spell allocation of seats, if vacancies exist, there will be sliding process in allocating such vacant seats basing on the fresh options exercised through online, in subsequent spells.