ITM NEST 2021 Application Form submission is available at itmuniversity.ac.in. Eligible & interested candidates can submit the application form for the exam in online before the last date. Candidates are advised to read the complete eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form. Candidates can find the direct link to fill the application form online on this page. Go through this page to know about ITM NEST 2021 Application Form and the procedure to submit the application form.
Latest: The application form submission date for ITM NEST 2021 is out. Click here to apply.
ITM NEST 2021 Application Form
Candidates can apply online for ITM NEST 2021 from the official website of ITM University. Online applicants need to pay the application fee online or by sending a demand draft. Incomplete application will not be accepted and no correspondence shall be made in this regard.
Schedule concerning ITM NEST Ph.D 2021 Application Form
|Application Forms available (online)||Available|
|Last date to submit application form||20 Jun 2021|
|ITM NEST Ph.D 2021 exam||26 July 2021|
|Result declaration||14 Aug 2021|
Apply Here: Click here to fill and submit ITM NEST 2021 Application Form.
ITM NEST 2021 Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||ITM University, Gwalior|
|Examination Name||ITM National Entrance & Scholarship Test (ITM NEST) 2021|
|Level of Examination||University Level Examination|
|Location||ITM Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline mode|
|Language of Exam||English|
|Course Offered||Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) and Doctoral (PhD) programmes in various stream|
ITM NEST 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate are advised to check the eligibility criteria while filling the ITM NEST application form 2021. The additional eligibility requirements for the following programmes are mentioned below.
- B.Tech, Integrated program (M.Tech/MBA): Passed class 10+2 in Mathematics stream with 50% marks.
- M.Tech: BE/B.Tech degree with 50% marks.
- MCA: Passed 10+2 with Maths and a bachelor degree with 50% marks.
- BCA: 10+2 with 45% marks (50% marks for BCA Hons.)
- PGDCA: Graduation with 50%.
- Ph.D: PG degree with 55% marks.
- MBA: Bachelor or Master degree with 50% marks.
- BBA, B.Com: 10+2 with 50% marks.
- BBA (H), B.Com (H): 10+2 with 55% marks.
- IPM: 10+2 with 60% marks.
- Ph.D (Management): PG degree with 60% marks.
- B.Pharma, D.Pharma: 10+2 (PCB or PCM) with 50% marks.
- M.Pharm: B.Pharm with 60%
ITM NEST 2021 Application Form Fee
Online Candidates need to pay (a) Rs. 1000/- online in case of application (b) Rs. 11000/- in case of Application and Registration. And candidates applying offline application form has to pay the same amount through Demand Draft(DD) in favour of ‘ITM University’, payable at Gwalior along with photocopy of documents as mentioned in application form through Registered post / Speed Post so as to reach ITM University Campus.
How to Fill the ITM NEST 2021 Application Form?
The application form for ITM NEST 2021 is available on the official website. Candidates can even buy the application form from the Counseling Cell, by making cash payment. Candidates can even download the application form from itmuniversity.ac.in.
How to apply for ITM NEST 2021?
Following are the steps instructed by ITM for filling the form. Candidates have to follow the same procedure for the same.
- Step 1: Visit the ITM official website or the link provided above.
- Step 2: In the home page of ITM select admission option and click on apply online. If candidates click the link provided above then it will directly navigate to the apply online page.
- Step 3: Click Login. If applying for the first time candidate have to register first by providing either mobile number or email id and the relevant information and click register.
- Step 4: Once the candidate is registered and proceed to login. It will redirect to application form page.
- Step 5: Candidates have to fill the valid information and proceed with the payment of application.
- Step 6: After filling the form click submit and make payment button.The application form will be submitted successfully after the payment is done.
Candidates can download the offline application form from the ITM website. Steps to download the offline application form.
- Visite the ITM official website.
- Select NEST 2021 from the admission option.
- Click ITM NEST Registration Form (offline form)
- The application form will open in pdf format.
- Download the application form.
ITM NEST Admit Card 2021
ITM NEST Admit cards will be available on the official website for download. The admit cards will be issued in online mode a few days before the exam . The admit card will include the student’s name, roll number, test centre details, etc. It is mandatory to carry ITM NEST 2021 Admit Card to the exam centre on the day of ITM NEST 2021 exam. Aspirants are required to preserve ITM NEST hall ticket till the admission process is over.
ITM NEST Result 2021
ITM NEST 2021 result will be declared after the commencement of the exam. The mode of the ITM NEST result will be online. Candidates will be able to check the exam on the official website of the University at or university.ac.in. Afterwards, selected candidates will go through the counselling process.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.