ITM NEST 2020 Application Form submission date has been extended. It is available on the official website of ITM University. Eligible & interested candidates can submit the application form for the exam in online or offline mode before the last date. Candidates are advised to read complete eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form. Candidates can find the direct link to fill the application form online on this page. Go through this page to know about ITM NEST 2020 Application Form and procedure to submit the application form.
Latest: The application form submission date for ITM NEST 2020 has been extended. Apply using the link provided below.
ITM NEST 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply online for ITM NEST 2020 from the official website of ITM University. Online applicants need to pay the application fee online or by sending a demand draft. Incomplete application will not be accepted and no correspondence shall be made in this regard. Once the application form is sold, it shall be not be taken back in any condition, nor the application fee will be refunded.
Schedule concerning ITM NEST 2020 Application Form
|Application Forms available (online)||30 Jan 2020|
|Last date to submit application form|
|Last date to pay application fees|
|ITM NEST 2020 exam|
Apply Here: Click here to fill and submit ITM NEST 2020 Application Form.
ITM NEST 2020 Application Form Last Date – Extended!
ITM NEST 2020 Application Form Fee
Online Candidates need to pay (a) Rs. 1000/- online in case of application (b) Rs. 11000/- in case of Application and Registration. And candidates applying offline application form has to pay the same amount through Demand Draft(DD) in favour of ‘ITM University’, payable at Gwalior along with photocopy of documents as mentioned in application form through Registered post / Speed Post so as to reach ITM University Campus.
How to Fill the ITM NEST 2020 Application Form?
The application form for ITM NEST 2020 is available on the official website. Candidates can even buy the application form from the Counseling Cell, by making cash payment. Candidates can even download the application form from itmuniversity.ac.in.
How to apply for ITM NEST 2020?
Following are the steps instructed by ITM for filling the form. Candidates have to follow the same procedure for the same.
- Step 1: Visit the ITM official website or the link provided above.
- Step 2: In the home page of ITM select admission option and click on apply online. If candidates click the link provided above then it will directly navigate to the apply online page.
- Step 3: Click Login. If applying for the first time candidate have to register first by providing either mobile number or email id and the relevant information and click register.
- Step 4: Once the candidate is registered and proceed to login. It will redirect to application form page.
- Step 5: Candidates have to fill the valid information and proceed with the payment of application.
- Step 6: After filling the form click submit and make payment button.The application form will be submitted successfully after the payment is done.
Candidates can download the offline application form from the ITM website. Steps to download the offline application form.
- Visite the ITM official website.
- Select NEST 2020 from the admission option.
- Click ITM NEST Registration Form (offline form)
- The application form will open in pdf format.
- Download the application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.