ITM NEST 2018 Application Form has released on the official website of ITM University. Eligible & interested candidates can submit the application form for ITM NEST 2018 online or offline mode on or before the last date. ITM NEST 2018 Application Form duly completed should be checked for all the entries correctly filled with appropriate course codes indicating your choice for seeking admission Candidates are advised to read complete eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form. Candidates can find the direct link to online and offline application form link on this page
Any delay in receiving the ITM NEST 2018 Application Form by the candidate will not be considered without a valid reason for late submission. The University will not accept responsibility for any postal delay, irregularity or loss in postal transit.
ITM NEST 2018 Application Form
Candidates can apply online for ITM NEST 2018 from the official website of ITM University. Online applicants need to pay the application fee online or by sending a demand draft. Incomplete application will not be accepted and no correspondence shall be made in this regard. Once the application form is sold shall be not be taken back in any condition, nor the application fee will be refundable.
|Application Forms available (online/Offline)||15 Jan 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||30 Apr 2018|
|Last date to pay application fees||30 Apr 2018|
|Commencement of Examination||01 May 2018|
Offical Website: www.itmuniversity.ac.in
The application form for ITM NEST 2018 is available on the official website. Candidates can even buy the application form from the Counseling Cell, by making cash payment. Candidates can even visit the application form site through the link provided above. The link provided above is for the online application form and to download the application form.
How to apply for ITM NEST 2018?
Following are the steps instructed by ITM for filling the form. Candidates have to follow the same procedure for the same.
- Visit the ITM official website or the link provided above.
- In the home page of IMT select admission option and click on apply online. If candidates click the link provided above then it will directly navigate to the apply online page.
- Click Login. If applying for the first time candidate have to register first by providing either mobile number or email id and the relevant information and click register.
- Once the candidate is registered and proceed to login. It will redirect to application form page.
- Candidates have to fill the valid information and proceed with the payment of application.
- After filling the form click submit and make payment button.The application form will be submitted successfully after the payment is done.
Candidates can download the offline application form from the link provided above or from the ITM website. Steps to download the offline application form
- Visite the ITM official website.
- Select NEST 2018-19 from the admission option.
- Click ITM NEST Registration Form(offline form)
- The application form will open in pdf format.
- Download the application form.
Online Candidates need to pay (a) Rs. 1000/- online in case of application (b) Rs. 11000/- in case of Application and Registration. And candidates applying offline application form has to pay the same amount through Demand Draft(DD) in favour of ‘ITM University’, payable at Gwalior along with photocopy of documents as mentioned in application form through Registered post / Speed Post so as to reach ITM University Campus, Turari, By-pass, Jhansi Road, Gwalior,(M.P.) – 474 001-India.