|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
ITM PGDM Admissions 2017 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to admission in PGDM courses at ITM Business School for the academic year 2017-19. Candidates can check the detail of application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
To apply for the full-time PGDM iConnect Program (2017-2019) at Institute of Technology and Management, you need to complete an online application form or purchase a hard copy of the form for Rs 200/- available at all our campus centers, Student Counseling Centre and also with the leading CAT coaching centers in the country.
We seek to enroll well-rounded individuals with the following characteristics:
- Success in your professional endeavors
- Ability to collaborate to accomplish a common goal
- Drive to inspire others to achieve success
- Vision to seek alternative solutions to existing challenges
Schedule of ITM Business School PGDM Admissions 2017
|Last date of Application form||15 Jan 2017|
|GD / PI||Will be announced soon.|
Application Form – Available
When preparing your online application, please answer all questions given in the application form and the applicant profile form carefully and completely. The online form is designed to be completed over several sessions and you can save your work as you go and submit the completed form whenever you are ready. Candidates can also apply from the given below link,
While every care has been taken to make the online application error free, sometimes it is not possible to anticipate all situations and have the application flexible enough to accommodate these needs. We request you to bring any such shortcomings to our notice before you submit the application since you will not be able to make any changes after submission.
Instruction to filling Application Form
- This Application Form is to be filled out in its entirety. The information you provide in this application form is a very important part of the admissions process and therefore accurate and complete answers to the questions are required. Any admission granted on the basis of false information will be canceled.
- Keep mark-sheets of X, XII, Graduation and any other professional qualification handy for calculating the percentage of marks which are mandatory in the online form.
- The basis of computing percentages obtained by the candidate would be based on the practice followed by the board/institution from where the candidate has graduated.
- If the academic institution offers grade point averages (GPA), they need to be converted into percentage score as per the conversion scheme of that institution.
- If an institution does not have conversion scheme for GPA, the equivalence has to be calculated by dividing obtained cumulative GPA (CGPA) by the maximum possible GPA and multiplying by 100.
- On submitting the form you will receive the online application id. The application id must be quoted in all future correspondence.
- A processing fee of Rs.1200/- is to be payable with this application form. Processing fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances. The payment can be made through Credit card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration from any AIU recognized university. Have obtained at least 50% with equivalent CGPA at the qualifying examination. Final year students may also apply. ITM accepts CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA & State Entrance Exam for MBA .
Selection is based on overall academic performance & followed by scheduled Group Discussion & Personal Interviews.
GDPI Process through the course of several selections rounds. Call letters for the GDPI Process are sent through courier/post and e-mail.
The selection criteria for final admission are based on multiple factors:
- Past academic performance
- Entrance test scores
- Work experience, in terms of job content & organization. Only full-time work experience after graduation will be considered.
- Extracurricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- GDPI performance (applicable for final admissions only)
A combination of all the above factors is used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be called for GDPI and offered final admission. A high Entrance Test score above does not guarantee a call for interview or Admission.
Documents required at the venue of Selection Process
- Mark sheets and certificates: Original and attested photocopies of all mark sheets certificates including STD X, XII & each year / term of the graduate degree as well as proof of work experience if any and all management entrance exam score cards given by you.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 25000/- in favor of “Institute for Technology and Management” payable at Mumbai. On successful completion of your GD PI, you may be offered admission to one or more programs based on your overall performance in the Selection Process, should you choose to accept the offer of admission, you must submit a demand draft of Rs. 25,000/-, which represents Part-I of the Program Fees. You will then be given a confirmed Offer of Admission, as well as a receipt towards the initial fee payment..
- Should you choose not to accept the offer of admission, you are under no obligation tomake any payment. Please note that after such a time, the offer of admission may be revoked.
- Three colour passport size photographs.
- Proof of Identity in the form of Voter ID, PAN Card, Drivers License, AADHAR card or passport.d.
If you have any queries please ask in the comments below.