ITM PGDM Admissions 2019 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to admission in PGDM courses at ITM Business School for the academic year 2019-21. Candidates can check the detail of application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below. We seek to enroll well-rounded individuals with the following characteristics:
- Success in your professional endeavors
- Ability to collaborate to accomplish a common goal
- Drive to inspire others to achieve success
- Vision to seek alternative solutions to existing challenges
ITM Business School PGDM Admissions 2019
To apply for the full-time PGDM iConnect Program (2019-2021) at Institute of Technology and Management, you need to complete an online application form or purchase a hard copy of the form for Rs 200/- available at all our campus centers, Student Counseling Centre and also with the leading CAT coaching centers in the country. Candidates can check the detail of application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Schedule of ITM Business School PGDM Admissions 2019
|Last date of Application form||20 Jan 2019|
|GD / PI||Jan 2019|
When preparing your online application, please answer all questions given in the application form and the applicant profile form carefully and completely. The online form is designed to be completed over several sessions and you can save your work as you go and submit the completed form whenever you are ready. Candidates can also apply from the given below link,
While every care has been taken to make the online application error-free, sometimes it is not possible to anticipate all situations and have the application flexible enough to accommodate these needs. We request you to bring any such shortcomings to our notice before you submit the application since you will not be able to make any changes after submission.
Instruction to filling Application Form
- Please read the application instructions sheet of the ITM PGDM application kit for detailed information.
- You must maintain a valid email account & phone number throughout the selection process, so that we may contact you.
- Please do not submit any originals or photocopies of documents/mark sheets along with the application form. You will be required to submit attested photocopies of required mark sheets &certificates during the GDPI process. See the selection process section below.
- The entire application form must be filled in. Incomplete forms shall be rejected. Overwriting, striking off or erasing anywhere on the form may lead to rejection, so please be careful. Any wrong or misleading information in the application form will disqualify your application and if already admitted, will lead to the cancellation of your admission.
- If your marks are calculated in grade point averages (GPA), they need to be converted into percentage score as per the conversion scheme of your institution. If your institution does not have conversion scheme for GPA, you can calculate it by dividing obtained cumulative GPA (CGPA) by the maximum possible GPA and multiplying by 100. eg: 3.5 (CGPA) / 4.0 (Max GPA) x 100 = 87.5%.
Minimum eligibility for application to the ITM PGDM programs is a Bachelors Degree from any AIU recognized University with minimum 50% marks. Final year students may also apply. In addition, candidates must have appeared for one of the following MBA Entrance Tests: CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, NMAT by GMAC ATMA, GMAT & State CET tests where applicable, and as per AICTE guidelines.
Shortlisting for GDPI and final selection for admission to the above programs is based on your overall academic performance & followed by scheduled Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Short-listed Candidates will be called to attend the GDPI Process selection rounds; Call-letter for the Selection Process is send through courier/post and e-mail. The selection criteria for final admission is based on following multiple factors:
- Past academic performance.
- Entrance test scores.
- GDPI performance.
- Work experience (if any) after completion of your graduation.
- Extracurricular activities, other interests, and accomplishments.
- A combination of all the above factors is used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be called for GDPI and offered final admission. A high Entrance Test score above does not guarantee a call for a selection process and admission offer.
A combination of all the above factors is used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be called for GDPI and offered final admission. A high Entrance Test score above does not guarantee a call for interview or Admission.
Documents required at the venue of Selection Process
- Mark sheets and certificates: Original and attested photocopies of all mark sheets certificates including STD X, XII & each year/term of the graduate degree as well as proof of work experience if any and all management entrance exam score cards given by you.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 25000/- in favor of “Institute for Technology and Management” payable at Mumbai. On successful completion of your GD PI, you may be offered admission to one or more programs based on your overall performance in the Selection Process, should you choose to accept the offer of admission, you must submit a demand draft of Rs. 25,000/-, which represents Part-I of the Program Fees. You will then be given a confirmed Offer of Admission, as well as a receipt towards the initial fee payment.
- Should you choose not to accept the offer of admission, you are under no obligation to make any payment. Please note that after such a time, the offer of admission may be revoked.
- Three color passport size photographs.
- Proof of Identity in the form of Voter ID, PAN Card, Drivers License, AADHAR card or passport.
For more information about ITM PGDM Admission 2019 download 2018’s information brochure.
If you have any queries please ask in the comments below.