|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
India Today Media Institute (ITMI) PG Programmes in Media
India Today Media Institute (ITMI) invites the application for the PG Programmes in Media and Journalism.
- Two-Year, Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication (Audio Visual Production)
- Two-Year, Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication (Digital Media)
- Two-Year, Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication (Advertising and Public Relations)
- Two-Year, Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication (Journalism)
- Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism
|Admission Test Date||19 Mar 2017 & 10 June 2017|
To apply, candidate would have to first fill up the online registration form on the official website of ITMI (www.indiatoday.intoday.in/itmi). Candidates may also fill the registration form from the mentioned below link.
Admission procedure of ITMI PG Programmes
- Fill out the online Registration form comprehensively. You will need to make an online payment of Rs 1,500 as registration fee. Click “Submit” once you have completed filling it out.
- If you prefer to pay offline, purchase a DD / banker’s cheque of Rs 1,500, drawn on any bank in Noida / New Delhi favouring “TV Today Network Ltd”. Write in block letters your name in full, telephone number, e-mail address and address on the back of the DD / banker’s cheque. Then, visit our office in Noida with (or courier) the DD / banker’s cheque.
- Once registered at our website, you are eligible for the ITMI admission process.
- You will then receive an email from us informing you details of location, date and time of the ITMI Admission Test, which will be followed by an interview. (You may also refer to the test and interview date on the home page of our website.)
- Please bring a valid form of a photo ID (current college ID / PAN card / passport / driving licence / other government-issued ID) to the venue of examination and the print out on the registration confirmation email sent by us to you.
- Please bring ALL academic documents available, along with one photocopy of each attested by a Gazetted Officer. The photocopies should be attached to your Application Form, which you will receive at the test venue to fill out. In addition, you are welcome to present (at the interview) a portfolio or certificates or documents that you believe may improve your chances of admission.
- Please book your tickets in advance for the admission test and interview. Test and interview centres are mentioned on our website, so you need not await official email communication of the date of the test.
Academic : Entrance to ITMI is competitive, but we do not consider your marks at degree or other levels either for a “cut-off” or for merit for admission. Our testing process alone will make you eligible or ineligible.
All our postgraduate programmes require you to be a graduate. Three-year diplomas will be considered. A minimum of 15 years of schooling (1st standard through college) is required for admission.
Incomplete graduation:If you are in the final year of undergraduate study, you may apply. Submit copies of previous marksheets. Copies of final marksheets and passing certificate must be submitted as soon as results are announced.
All academic backlogs must be clear by the time you join, and your admission will remain conditional at your risk. If you obtain a backlog or otherwise fail to graduate, you must leave the institute and reapply after successful completion of your graduation. We will adjust your fees towards readmission, and admission is guaranteed on the basis of the previous admission process. Should you prefer to withdraw your admission, refund will only be on the basis of our Refund Policy.Refer to Fees and refunds page for the policy.
India Today Media Institute (ITMI)
B-31, Sector – 57
Noida – 201 301, UP
Tel: 0120 – 4545635