ITMI Admission 2020- India Today Media Institute (ITMI) invites the application for the PG Programmes in Media and Journalism. India Today Media Institute or ITMI was established in the year 2005 by India Today group. The group established ITMI with a vision of imparting industry-oriented education in the field of Journalism and Mass Communication in the country. The application form for applying online has been released. The examination has been postponed to June 13, 2020. Candidates can check it from the official website of ITMI 2020 Admission i.e. indiatoday.in. For getting the details regarding the fee structure, eligibility criteria, entrance test, you can refer to this article. We have provided all the necessary information regarding the examination.All you need to do is just scroll down and read the full article.
Latest: The examination has been postponed up to June 13, 2020, due to COVID-19 outbreak across the country. Scroll down to get the details.
ITMI Admission 2020
India Today Media Institute has relaesed the notice of the admission in Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication. Interested Candidates can apply by visiting the official website or link to apply online has been also provided below.
|Foundation Module & refresher course||05 Aug 2019|
|Entrance Exam in Noida|
13 Jun 2020
|Entrance Exam in Kolkata, Mumbai, Jaipur, Bhopal, Patna, Ranchi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Jammu, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar|
13 Jun 2020
ITMI 2020 Examination Postponement Information
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak across the country, the examination has been postponed to June 13, 2020. Candidates are advised to stay here for getting updates. They can also visit the official website time to time for getting information.
ITMI 2020 PG Programmes in Media and Journalism
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication (Duration- 22+ Months)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism (Duration- 11+Months)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Media & Entertainment Management (Duration- 11+Months)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Visual Communication & Digital Info Graphics (Duration- 11+Months)
- Post Graduate Programme in Digital Media & Communications
- Certificate Course in Photography (Duration- 4 months)
- Certificate Course in Art of Presentation (Duration- 4 months)
ITMI Admission 2020 Application Form
To apply, the candidate need to first fill up the online registration form on the official website of ITMI i.e. indiatoday.in Students are required to purchase the application form from the institute or online. The cost of the application form is Rs.1750.Applicant must take a print out of this form and fill it up. It is mandatory for candidates to carry this filled admission form, when they are coming at their Test Centre for the admission test. Candidates may also fill the registration form from the direct link that has been provided above.
- Click here to apply online for ITMI 2020 PG Programmes.
Candidates will need to pay the amount of Rs. 1750/- in order to make payment for Application Form.
How to Apply Online?
The steps to apply online is as given here, you can follow it for fiiling the application form-
Step 1- Check the official website: indiatoday.in.
Step 2: When you open the website, you will get the link of “Get an Application Form” on your screen.
Step 3: Fill the required details like Name, Mobile number, Residence and the mode of payment.
Step 4: Make the final payment and submit the form.
Documents that should be attached to Admission Form
- Self attested photocopies of ALL academic documents i.e., 10th, 12th and Graduation mark sheets (all the semester and/or year as applicable).
- If candidate is in final year then mark sheets till 2nd year and/or last semester exam (as applicable) taken.
- Recent colored picture should be pasted on the Admission form.
- Students must bring a valid photo ID (current college ID / PAN card / passport / driving license / other government-issued ID) at the test centre and self attested photocopy of the same must be attached with the Admission form.
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra-Curricular activities.
ITMI Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The age limit for the course is 30 years as on date of admission.
Academic: Entrance to ITMI is competitive, but we do not consider your marks at degree or other levels either for a “cut-off” or for merit for admission. Our testing process alone will make you eligible or ineligible.The age limit for the course is 30 years as on date of admission
All our postgraduate programmes require you to be a graduate. Three-year diplomas will be considered. A minimum of 15 years of schooling is required for admission.
Incomplete graduation: If you are in the final year of undergraduate study, you may apply. Submit copies of previous mark sheets. Copies of final marksheets and passing certificate must be submitted as soon as results will be announced.
ITMI Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
You must pass the ITMI Admission Test, Group Discussion and Interview in order to be admitted. Admission process includes multiple-choice tests in English Language and General Awareness, followed by a written essay / letter (which may be answered in Hindi or English if you would like to apply for the Broadcast programme) on a topic to be given on the spot. The admission test covers-
- General Awareness (objective, mostly multiple-choice)
- Language Ability (objective, many of them multiple-choice)
- Written Expression (subjective, analytical writing)
Applicants will be evaluated on use of language, ability to follow instructions in a logical way, reasoning ability, response to given situations, and awareness of recent events/incidents. As a suggestion, however, applicants are expected to be generally aware of the world around them. Everything else is more or less a test of suitability for a communication career. Questions may cover some media-related topics, but only those that are part of common knowledge
ITMI Admission 2020 Marking Scheme
The exam credits are as given here-
|Extra Co-Curricular Activity||10|
|Extra Ordinary Achievemen||10|
Admission procedure of ITMI PG 2020 Programmes
The admission will be based on the following factors-
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The candidates who will qualify the test will be called for the Group discussion. Those who will secure the place in merit list will be called for interview process. The final selection will be based on the personal interview. You will be notified of the venue and time via email.
ITMI PG 2020 Selection Procedure
If Applicant clears the entrance test, applicant will receive an Admission Confirmation Letter through courier or E-mail, from the India Today Media Institute. This will inform them about further formalities like Seat booking amount viz. INR 40,000 and is non refundable.
- One valid id proof (Voter ID card, Aadhar card, passport, pan card, driving license/other government issued id).
- 5 coloured passport size photographs.
- Original copies of the mark sheets and certificates issued by the authorised body
- 10th (state board/cbse or equivalent)
- 12th (state board/cbse or equivalent)
- Graduation (state board/cbse or equivalent)
- And 1 set of photocopies of these mark sheets attested by the gazetted officer
- In case of the final year of the graduate courses must submit a letter from their colleges/institutions regarding the status of the publication of result.
- However the non submission of of appropriate documents will be taken seriously and admission will be provisional . The admission will be cancelled in case of non submission of documents to the admission cell within 60 days from the date of reporting.
- Medical certificate issued by the C.D.M.O./Government Hospital in the city equivalent to District Hospital certifying the current status of health.
- Transfer Certificate
ITMI Admission 2020 Fees Structure
Full Time 11 Month Post Graduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism, Media & Entertainment Management, Visual Communication & Digital Info graphics, Digital Media & Communications
|Refundable equipment and library deposit||5000|
Two Year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication
|Refundable equipment and library deposit||5000|
The commitment amount of Rs 40,000 is non refundable as per the institution policy. Should you choose to withdraw within the first few weeks you may be eligible for part refund as follows:
- 15 days before the commencement of classes: 50% of the tuition fee paid to the institution may be refunded on case by case basis with the due recommendations of Admission Committee.
- No refund will be available beyond this date.
- Refund requests on the basis of signed applications will be accepted on receipt. Any other form of request will not be considered.
- Refund requests must be accompanied by “No Dues” certificates (format available at office) from librarian, computer lab manager, and studio in-charge.
- No certificate or diploma will be awarded to any student who withdraws at any time during the academic semester (or absents himself/herself beyond permitted limit) before the completion of the course as per the academic calendar.
Anand Khare for admissions
- Email : [email protected]
- Timing : 10 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Friday
- Tel: 0120 – 4590630, 4590634, 4590635
- Mob: 9560065465
India Today Media Institute (ITMI)
C 9, Sector 10,
Noida – 201 301, UP
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.