ITSAT Application Form 2018 has been release by ICFAI. The online application form can be submitted from the official website and the link to access it is also given on this page. The provision to submit the ITSAT 2018 application form offline is also provided. To submit the offline form, the candidates will first have to download it and then post it with DD. The application fee for the exam is Rs. 500 and it can also be submitted online and offline. The eligible candidates may check details on ITSAT Application Form 2018 from the article below.
ITSAT Application Form 2018
The date for the release of ITSAT application form has been released. Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can apply through the link provided below.
|The application form released on||20 Oct 2017|
|The last date to submit the application form||09 Apr 2018|
|ITSAT 2018 will be held on:
|23 to 30 Apr 2018
28 Apr 2018
Apply Online: To Apply for ITSAT 2018, Click here.
ITSAT Application Fee
The amount of application fee is Rs. 500. It can be submitted online, via Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card, and offline, via Demand Draft. The candidates must note the following.
- If the form is submitted offline then the amount of fee is to be submitted via Demand Draft only.
- The DD has to be prepared in favour of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2018”, payable at Hyderabad.
- The address to submit the ITSAT Offline Application Form 2018 is as mentioned below:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program),
ITSAT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
E-mail: [email protected]
Process to Submit ITSAT Application Form 2018
The candidates can check the procedure to submit the online and offline ITSAT 2018 Application Form from below:
Instruction for Filling Online ITSAT Application Form 2018
- Click on the link on this page.
- Enter all the required personal, educational, and communicational details.
- Once the details have been entered, cross check it.
- Upload photograph in the required space. It should be a coloured passport size photograph.
- Pay the application fee, as explained above.
- Download the confirmation page for future reference but no need to send it.
Instruction for Filling Offline ITSAT Application Form 2018
The candidates will first have to download the application form from the link above. Then, the candidates will have to fill it in neat handwriting and affix photograph on it. After this, the candidates will be required to submit the application fee via Demand Draft. After submitting the fee amount, the candidates will have to enclose the filled-in application form and DD in an envelope and sent it to the address as mentioned above.