IMS Unison University has released the application form for IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2019 admission into two-year degree program of Master of Business Administration (MBA). It prepares executives with skills, knowledge and strategic perspectives essential to the leadership of business anywhere in the world. It is designed to provide strong functional skills and the ability to apply, adapt and integrate those skills in different management settings. It is designed to help working executives to get equipped with a range of analytical, strategic, leadership & business skills that help them operate successfully in the corporate environment. The program offers ample choice of Major and Minor specializations in any of the two selected areas such as Marketing, HR, Finance, International Business, Retail, Operations, Entrepreneurship, and Family Business. Candidates can read all the necessary details of IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee, and selection process on this page.
IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2019
IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2019 application form is available now, candidates who are seeking admission to full time MBA Program should fill and submit the application on or before the last date.
Schedule for IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2019 is given below.
|Last date of application||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
The Candidate / Guardians are advised to check the details of the Programs interested in and its eligibility criteria before registering for the same. Online registration form is available on the official website. Direct link to fill the registration form is also available on this page.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form and submit it along with application fee (Rs. 1250/-).
How to Apply?
- First candidates have to fill in the online enquiry form.
- On filling up of the online enquiry form you will receive a unique application number and a unique OTP. This OTP can be used as one time password. This password can be then used further, to change the password.
- With this application number and password you can go to the registration link and follow the registration instructions and then register and pay an application fee of Rs. 1250/- through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ NEFT/ RTGS.
- Candidates are welcome to visit the University’s Admission Office and register there and pay in cash at the cash counter or through bank demand draft.
- On successful payment of the application fee, a receipt will be generated by the system. You will have to save this application number for all your future references.
- Candidates are advised to take a print of the registered form for your records and send the scanned copies of all the documents required with your application no. in the subject line to [email protected]
Important Documents Rrequired
- Class X Marksheet
- Class XII Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheets
- Valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT Score
- Valid Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (in case of Uttarakhand Candidate)
- Permanent Address Proof
- Valid SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable)
Eligibility criteria for admission to IMS Unison University
- Graduate in any discipline with min. 45% marks (for final year appearing candidates, an aggregate of all previous years should be minimum 45%) are eligible to apply for the University Admission Test.
- Candidates with valid MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT scores would be given preference though the University Admission Test is compulsory for all.
University Admission Test followed by GD and PI round.
If you have any queries please ask in the comments below.
Official website: www.iuu.ac