IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2021 – IMS Unison University has released the application form for admission to the MBA Program at School of Management for 2021 – 2022. Applicants can fill the form in online mode at iuu.ac. Applicants have to Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks to apply for IMS Unison University MBA Admission. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of CAT / XAT / MAT / CMATScore / IUU Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Candidates can check the details of IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2021 like Application dates, Eligibility criteria, Admission process, Fee structure etc., from this article.
Latest: The application form for IUU MBA Admission 2021 has been released. Scroll down to fill the same.
IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2021
IMS Unison University offers admission to the full-time 2 year MBA Program over 240 seats. The program offers ample choice of dual specializations in any of the two selected areas such as Marketing, HR, Finance, International Business, Retail, Operations, Entrepreneurship, and Family Business.
Schedule for IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2021 is given below.
|Availability of Application Form||25 Jan 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||To be announced!|
IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form for MBA admission is available at iuu.ac. Candidates are advised to check the details of the Programs interested in and its eligibility criteria before registering for the same. Direct link to fill the registration form is also available on this page.
Apply Online: Click here to register for IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2021.
How to Fill the Application Form for IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2021?
- Step.1: First candidates have to visit the official website i.e. or click on the above link to fill the same.
- Step.2: Registration: To fill the online registration form, you have to enter the Personal Details, Parent Details, Address, National Entrance Test Score (If any) and Employment Information.
- Step.3: After successful registration candidates need to make the payment of application fee through prescibed mode.
- Step.4: On successful payment of fee, system will generate a receipt. You have to save this application number for all your future references.
- Step. 5: At last candidates are suggested to take a print of the registered form for their future references and send the scanned copies of all the documents required with your application no. in the subject line to the Official email address.
Important Documents Required
- Class X Marksheet
- Class XII Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheets
- Valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT Score
- Valid Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (in case of Uttarakhand Candidate)
- Permanent Address Proof
- Valid SC/ST/ Uttarakhand OBC Certificate (if applicable)
Eligibility criteria for admission to IMS Unison University
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with min. 50% marks and 45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST/Uttarakhand OBC).
- For final year appearing candidates, an aggregate of all previous years should be min.50%.
Shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of CAT / XAT / MAT / CMATScore and IUU Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Check the last year’s fee structure for reference purpose only from below.
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2021 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
For more information related to IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2021 follow the Official website: iuu.ac.
If you have any queries please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.