The Jadavpur University has released a notification in regard of M.P.Ed Admission 2018. The candidates seeking admission to the M.P.Ed course offered at Jadavpur University shall complete the application process as per the schedule. The eligible candidates will have to appear in the Entrance Test and those qualifying the test will be granted admission to Jadavpur University M.P.Ed course. All the details about Jadavpur University Admission Test 2018, are provided on this page.
Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Admission 2018
The admission process for M.P.Ed program offered at Jadavpur University has been started for the academic year 2018 – 2019. M.P.Ed is a two years (Day) course as approved by NCTE. This is a residential course and classes will begin at 6.00 a.m. in the morning and continue till evening with a mid-day break. The aspiring candidates shall keep in mind that the application process should be completed strictly to the prescribed schedule. Check the Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Admission Schedule below.
Schedule of events for Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Admission 2018
|Start Date of Online Application||19 May 2018|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application|
|Last date for deposition of fees at SBI through online|
|Publication of eligible candidates for Admission Test|
|Date of Admission Test (practical & written test)||12 Jun 2018|
|Publication of list of provisionally selected candidates||20 Jun 2018|
Admission Against Vacant Seats
Jadavpur University released the details regarding Admission against vacant seats for the Master of physical education (Semester system)session 2018-19 SESSION 2018 – 2019. Candidates can check for the same from below.
The counselling process is facilitated to admit eligible students. Candidates are informed that At the time of counselling/admission the provisionally selected candidates will have to produce a certificate in the prescribed format that their B.P.Ed. Final Examination has been completed on or before June 29, 2018; such candidates will be required to submit the mark-sheet within 14th September 2018, failing of which their provisional admission will be cancelled. The migration certificate must be submitted subsequently within one year from the date of admission. The List of Candidates provisionally selected for admission &
Provisional waiting list for admission to M.P.Ed. Course has been provided on the official website and on the link given below.
Selected Candidates: Click here for the list of provisionally selected and waiting list.
The Application Form for Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Admission 2018 are made available online through the official website of Jadavpur University. The interested applicants shall apply online as per the schedule. Applications in any other form will Not be accepted.
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or equivalent with at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/PD). OR
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Health and Physical Education with at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/PD).
A candidate who has appeared or due to appear in the B.P.Ed Final Year/Semester Examination 2018, within 29th June, 2018 may also apply, provided he/she fulfills the minimum eligibility criteria (as given above) in the earlier parts/semesters (PART I examination or semesters up to the Final semester) together. For such a candidate the latest available marks in B.P.Ed in semester system/ annual system of examination will be considered for preparing the merit list. Such a candidate, if provisionally selected for admission, shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed format (click here) that his/her B.P.Ed Final Examination has been completed on or before June 29, 2018, at the time of counselling/admission.
They have to submit the final mark-sheet of B.P.Ed. course within October 28, 2018.
An applicant shall not be considered for admission (even if provisionally selected after the practical & written admission test) if he/she is already enrolled in a regular degree course or equivalent in any other University/Institute or in any department of Jadavpur University.
For candidates under SC/ST quota
As per circular Nos. BC-16014/1/82-SC dt.06/08/1984 & BCD-1, D.O.12017/11/89-SCD(R.CELL) dt.09/01/1990 and letter No.1510-SCW dt.31/05/2007 from the Government of West Bengal, Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of the states other than West Bengal are not entitled to get the benefit of reserved quota in educational institutions in West Bengal unless they can produce Domicile Certificate for residing in West Bengal for at least 10 years issued by the competent authority.
For candidates under PD category
Persons with 40% or more disability will only be considered for admission under PD category under PWD (Equal Opportunity, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
CCandidates who will apply under PD category must submit an attested photocopy of certificate of disability issued by the competent authority along with a print out of online payment receipt within 12th June, 2018 (5pm) at the Office of the Dean and the Secretary, Faculty Council of Arts, Ground Floor, UG Arts Building, Jadavpur University, Kolkata 700032. The self-attested photocopy of the certificate and print out of online payment receipt may also be sent by post. The last date of receiving the certificates by post is 12th June, 2018 (5pm).
Applicants under PD category will have to appear before an expert committee to be constituted by the University. The date will be notified later.
Jadavpur University has accepted in principle that each and every student of the University shall be duty bound during the entire period of studentship with the University to immediately report to the Dean of Students if any ragging is noticed either in University hostel or on University campus.
If any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the Authority, the concerned student shall be given liberty to explain and if his explanation is not found satisfactory, the Authority would expel him/her from the University.
To print admit card you have to upload the fees deposit details in this website. Click the Login option of this website, and log into your account using your Application No/ Login ID at any time. In the acknowledgement and Admit Card page upload your fees deposit details by clicking Insert Fees Details. On submission of fees deposit details, the Admit card (where applicable) will be generated.
Jadavpur University will publish the list of Selected candidates after the Admission Test. At the time of counselling/admission these candidates will have to produce a certificate in the prescribed format that their B.P.Ed. Final Examination has been completed on or before June 20, 2018.
Candidates will be required to bring the following at the time of counselling & admission:
- A print out of the on-line application.
- 3 (three) recent passport size photographs.
- Online payment receipt downloaded from SBI server after online payment.
- Admit card of admission test.
- All original marksheets, certificates including SC/ST certificates from competent authorities in the names of the candidates themselves, where applicable, are to be shown at the time of counselling for verification.
- The original madhyamik admit card/certificate (for age verification).
- Attested copies of all mark-sheets, certificates, madhyamik admit card/certificate are to be submitted at the time of admission.
- If the provisionally selected candidate has completed his/her B.P.Ed or before an affidavit that he/she is not currently registered in any other day- course anywhere/elsewhere (click here)
- If the provisionally selected candidate is pursuing an day-course in anothercollege/university: an affidavit that s/he will be de-registering from that day- course (click here)
- Parents/guardian’s income certificate issued by the employer with office seal for the employed person and for others by a gazetted officer.
- a fit certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner (Click here) at the time of counseling/ admission.
- a certificate in the prescribed format (click here) that their B.P.Ed Final Examination has been completed on or before June 20, 2018
- a separate official “No Objection Certificate’ from the appointing authority stating the designation, date of joining, scale of pay & recent salary of the applicant and also that the applicant has been permitted to pursue the M.P.Ed. (day) course.
Selection Procedure for M.P.Ed Course
Selection of candidates will be made in order of merit ascertained on the basis of a written examination and a practical test.
Distribution of marks for admission test:
- Practical – 50
- Written – 50
Official Wesbite: www.jaduniv.edu.in
For more details on Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Admission 2018, download advertisement.