Jadavpur University PG Application Form 2020 – Those candidates who seek admission in various PG Courses may apply or fill online application from the official website www.jaduniv.edu.in as per schedule date. Candidates are also request to keep a photo copy of print out of system generated online application form for future reference. Get here complete information regarding Jadavpur University PG Admission 2020 Application form.
Jadavpur University PG Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to read and follow the instructions before filling up the online application form. Incomplete application forms are liable to be cancelled. Important dates regarding Jadavpur University PG Application Form 2020 is given below.
|Availability of PG Application form||First week of Jun 2020|
|Last date of online Registration||Third week of Jun 2020|
|Online submission of Application||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Offering time-window for registered applicants who did not complete registration process||Last week of Jun 2020|
Application form: The application form for Jadavpur University PG 2020 will be available at the official website: jaduniv.edu.in
As per previous year.
An Application fee of Rs. 2000/- is to be deposited online via SBI iCollect by following the link given on the portal. Alternatively, payment can also be made offline at any branch of State Bank of India by filling up a Pay-in-slip that is available on SBI iCollect portal. The applicants are instructed to preserve the online iCollect payment receipt / counterfoil of the offline deposit slip for future reference.
While filling online Application Form/s all candidates (passed / appeared or due to appear in qualifying examination) are instructed to upload self-attested and scanned copies of documents irrespective of categories as listed under A) below and depending on the category as listed under B) below.
A) Irrespective of the category, all candidates must upload self-attested and scanned copies of
- mark-sheets of each semester of Undergraduate degree examination for Engineering courses (at least up to 6t h, preferably 7t h semester for 4 year UG courses and at least up to 8t h, preferably 9t h semester in case of Architecture ; a certificate from Controller of Examiner in case the final year odd semester result is not available ) OR
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree examinations in Science courses (all the semesters for UG courses and at least up to 3r d semester for PG courses ; a certificate from Controller of Examiner in case 3 r d semester PG result is not available );
- mark-sheets and certificates of Secondary and Higher Secondary examinations, as applicable
B) Depending on the category, respective candidates must upload self-attested and scanned copies of Offering time-window for registered applicants who did not complete registration process.
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the Govt. of West Bengal, PW D (Person with D isability) Certificate and Family Income Certificate issued by the competent authority, as applicable.
- GATE/GPAT card copies for Category A applicants
- Relevant experience certificate and the latest Form -16 or appropriate IT declaration for Category B applicants and No objection certificate from the employer to study the course for the entire duration.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.