Jadavpur University PG Application Form 2017 – Those candidates who seek admission in various PG Courses may apply or fill online application from the official website www.jaduniv.edu.in as per schedule date. Candidates are also request ed to keep a photo copy of print out of System Generated Online Application Form for future refer ence. Get here complete regarding Jadavpur University PG Admission 2017 Application form such as application fee, steps to fill online application etc.
|Availability of PG Application form||15 Jun 2017|
|Last date of online Registration||29 Jun 2017|
|Online submission of Application||17 Jun – 03 Jul 2017|
Jadavpur University PG Admission 2017 Application Form
Candidates are advised to download the Information Brochure and Pay -in-Slip of State Bank of India to deposit Application Fee. An Application fee of Rs.1000/- is to be deposited through any branch of State Bank of India by filling up the down -loaded Pay-in-slip. The Journal Number must be legible in the pay-in-slip, and to be used in the Form & other references. The applicants are instructed to preserve the counterfoil of the deposit slip for future reference. Candidates should carefully read and follow the instructions given in the Information Brochure before filling up the online Application Form. Incomplete application forms are liable to be cancelled.
- Application Process over…!!
While filling ONLINE Application Form/s all candidates (passed / appeared or due to appear in qualifying examination) are instructed to upload self-attested and scanned copies of documents irrespective of categories as listed under A) below and depending on the category as listed under B) below.
A) Irrespective of the category, all candidates must upload self-attested and scanned copies of
- mark-sheets of each semester of Undergraduate degree examination for Engineering courses (at least up to 6t h, preferably 7t h semester for 4 year UG courses and at least up to 8t h, preferably 9t h semester in case of Architecture ; a certificate from Controller of Examiner in case the final year odd semester result is not available ) OR
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree examinations in Science courses (all the semesters for UG courses and at least up to 3r d semester for PG courses ; a certificate from Controller of Examiner in case 3 r d semester PG result is not available );
- mark-sheets and certificates of Secondary and Higher Secondary examinations, as applicable
B) Depending on the category, respective candidates must upload self-attested and scanned copies of
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the Govt. of West Bengal, PW D (Person with D isability) Certificate and Family Income Certificate issued by the competent authority, as applicable.
- GATE/GPAT card copies for Category A applicants
- Relevant experience certificate and the latest Form -16 or appropriate IT declaration for Category B applicants and No objection certificate from the employer to study the course for the entire duration.