Jadavpur University PG Application Form 2018 – Those candidates who seek admission in various PG Courses may apply or fill online application from the official website www.jaduniv.edu.in as per schedule date. Candidates are also request ed to keep a photo copy of print out of System Generated Online Application Form for future refer ence. Get here complete regarding Jadavpur University PG Admission 2018 Application form such as application fee, steps to fill online application etc.
Jadavpur University PG Admission 2018 Application Form
Candidates are advised to download the Information Brochure. An Application fee of Rs. 2000/- is to be deposited online via SBI iCollect by following the link given on the portal. Alternatively, payment can also be made offline at any branch of State Bank of India by filling up a Pay-in-slip that is available on SBI iCollect portal. The applicants are instructed to preserve the online iCollect payment receipt / counterfoil of the offline deposit slip for future reference. Candidates should carefully read and follow the instructions given in the Information Brochure before filling up the online Application Form. Incomplete application forms are liable to be cancelled.
While filling ONLINE Application Form/s all candidates (passed / appeared or due to appear in qualifying examination) are instructed to upload self-attested and scanned copies of documents irrespective of categories as listed under A) below and depending on the category as listed under B) below.
|Availability of PG Application form||05 Jun 2018|
|Last date of online Registration|
|Online submission of Application||
05 Jun – 22 Jun 2018
|Offering time-window for registered applicants who did not complete registration process||27 to 29 Jun 2018|
Apply online: Click here to apply for PG admissions in Jadavpur University.
Note:All candidates who have already registered their names on the P.G. Engg. / Technology Admission Portal are advised to complete their payment, if not already done, and complete the application process by filling up the required data and uploading the indicated documents from June 27 to 29, 2018 2:00 P.M. No more extension of time period will be entertained.
A) Irrespective of the category, all candidates must upload self-attested and scanned copies of
- mark-sheets of each semester of Undergraduate degree examination for Engineering courses (at least up to 6t h, preferably 7t h semester for 4 year UG courses and at least up to 8t h, preferably 9t h semester in case of Architecture ; a certificate from Controller of Examiner in case the final year odd semester result is not available ) OR
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree examinations in Science courses (all the semesters for UG courses and at least up to 3r d semester for PG courses ; a certificate from Controller of Examiner in case 3 r d semester PG result is not available );
- mark-sheets and certificates of Secondary and Higher Secondary examinations, as applicable
B) Depending on the category, respective candidates must upload self-attested and scanned copies of<tr>
<td>Offering time-window for registered applicants who did not complete registration process</td>
<td>26 to 29 Jun 2018</td>
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the Govt. of West Bengal, PW D (Person with D isability) Certificate and Family Income Certificate issued by the competent authority, as applicable.
- GATE/GPAT card copies for Category A applicants
- Relevant experience certificate and the latest Form -16 or appropriate IT declaration for Category B applicants and No objection certificate from the employer to study the course for the entire duration.