Jadavpur University Post M. Sc. Diploma Admission 2020 – Jadavpur University offers admission to Post M. Sc. Diploma for the academic year 2020-21. The application form will be available on the official website of the university i.e jaduniv.edu.in. Candidate who are seeking for the admission on the Jadavpur University in Post M.Sc. 2020 must fill the application form after reading the eligibility criteria. Candidate can check more updates and information about application process, eligibility criteria, etc, from this article.
Jadavpur University Post M. Sc. Diploma Admission 2020
Selection of the candidate will be based on the merit list. Candidate can check the important dates for the admission into Post M.Sc 2020 is given below.
|Last date to submit the application form||First week of Dec 2019|
|Date of publication of the list of eligible candidates for Interview||Third week of Dec 2019|
|Date of publication of the provisional merit list for Admission||Secind week of Feb 2020|
|Date of interview||Third week of Feb 2020|
|Date of Admission||Last week of Feb 2020|
|Classes will commence on and from||Last week of Feb 2020|
Minimum eligibility criteria for admission to the one year Post M. Sc. Diploma Course in Medical Physics are as follows: 55% marks in M. Sc. (Physics) or equivalent examination(for foreign candidates) with Physics as major/honours at B.Sc level. 25% (on 55%) relaxation in marks in M.Sc. examination will be allowed to SC/ST candidates, 10%(on 55%) relaxation in marks will be allowed to the foreign candidates and to the candidates working in the field of Radiotherapy/Medical Physics for at least one year.
Application Process will be released on the official website of the university i.e jaduniv.edu.in. Candidate have to fill the application form for the admission into Post M. Sc. Diploma 2020. Incomplete application form will be rejected, candidate should avoid to submit the application form on the last day of submission.
As per last year.
Application form can be obtained either from the University Information Counter between 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on cash payment of Rs. 100/- or by downloading from the website www.jadavpur.edu / www.cnci.org.in in which case the filled-in application form should be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- (or equivalent) drawn in favour of “Jadavpur University” and payable at Kolkata. The duly filled-in application form should be submitted at the University Information Counter (or should be sent to the Secretary, Faculty Council of Science, Jadavpur University,Kolkata-700032) within December 04, 2019.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list. The weightage of the marks of interview and M. Sc examination will be in the 50:50 ratio. Admission to the course will be made strictly on the basis of merit. Foreign candidates will be selected on the basis of academic records only. A list of successful candidates for admission will be published as per the schedule. A wait list will also be published if necessary. Vacancies that arise may be filled up from the waiting list in order of merit.
The Indian candidates for admission to the course will be selected on the basis of results of interview and the marks obtained in M. Sc. examination. The weightage of the marks of interview and M. Sc examination will be in the 50:50 ratio. Admission to the course will be made strictly on the basis of merit. Foreign candidates will be selected on the basis of academic records only.
Instructions to the Candidates Seeking Admission to the Course
- Application form must be properly filled in. Incomplete or irregular form will not be considered. No application form will be accepted after the scheduled last date of submission (04.12.2018) of application forms.
- Application form must be accompanied by self-attested copies of (a)Final Mark sheets of B. Sc. and M. Sc.(or equivalent) Examination (b) Age verification certificate, (c) Reserved Category seats: SC/ST certificate (issued by competent authority) in the name of the candidate and (d) Income certificate(s).
- The Admission Committee reserves the right of not selecting any candidate who is considered to be physically unfit or otherwise unsuitable.
- Indian Candidates must report at the place of interview half an hour before their respective schedule. Display of names for interview does not confer the right for admission.
- Failure to appear at the interview/admission on the specified date(s) and time shall lead to rejection of candidature of such candidates without further reference to them.
- A list of successful candidates for admission will be published as per schedule. A wait list will also be published if necessary. Vacancies that arise may be filled up from the waiting list in order of merit.
- The candidate will have to bring/submit the following at the time of interview/admission (if selected):
(a) 5 copies of recent passport-size photograph ( at the time of admission only)
(b) Original and self-attested copy of Final Mark sheets of B. Sc. and M. Sc (or equivalent)Examinations.
(c) Original and self-attested copy of an appropriate certificate for verification of age.
(d) Original and self-attested copy of proper SC/ST Certificate in the name of the candidate.
(e) Original Family Income Certificate from competent authority.
(f) Passport & Visa(for foreign candidates)
- Students are to pay their course fees in two equal installments . The First Installment should be paid on the date of admission and the Second Installment should be paid before the beginning of the Second Semester.
No. of Seats is 10 (Maximum) and Reservation of seats is as per Govt. rules.Course fees is Rs. 84,000/- for Indian Candidates, 2500 US$ for Foreign Candidates. Full-free and Half-free studentship may be granted to few students as per University rules.
Official Website: www.jaduniv.edu.in
For more information regarding Jadavpur University Post M. Sc. Diploma Admission 2020, download Information Brochure 2019 for reference purpose.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.