Jain University 2020 Admit Card – Jain University (JU) releases the Jain Entrance Test (JET) online. It releases on the official website, jainuniversity.ac.in. Candidates can download their Jain University Admit Card 2020 on the by login with their credentials. Admit Card is mandatory to carry to the test centre. Details like exam time, venue, date etc. is mentioned in the Admit Card. Check out more details regarding the Jain University 2020 Admit Card for the Entrance Test from this page.
Jain University 2020 Admit Card
The university releases the Admit Card for UG and PG programmes separately on the official website. You can check out the important dates related to Jain University 2020 Admit Card below:
|Issue of Hall ticket for PG Programme||As per the schedule|
|Entrance Exam Date for MBA Programme||19 Jan 2020|
|Jain Entrance Test for PG Programme||19 Jan 2020|
|Issue of Hall ticket for UG Programme||As per the schedule|
|Jain Entrance Test Under Graduate /Non-B.Tech 2020||To be notified|
|Issue of Hall ticket for B.Tech Programme||As per the schedule|
|Entrance Exam Date for B.Tech Programme||To be notified|
Admit Card: Candidates can download their Jain University Admission 2020 Admit Card as per the schedule at jainuniversity.ac.in.
How to Download Jain University Admission 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the steps below to download their Jain University 2020 Admit Card:
- Open the official website by clicking on the link provided on this page.
- Then, click on the link for ‘Admit Card 2020’ on the home page.
- The login portal will open up.
- Login with the required details.
- Your Jain University Admission 2020 Admit Card will open on the next screen.
- Download the Admit Card.
- Take out it’s multiple printouts and keep it safe until the Admission process is over.
Details mentioned in Jain University 2020 Admit Card
Before you download the Admit Card, you must check all the details mentioned in it very carefully. The same are given below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Exam Time
- Exam Venue
- Exam Schedule
- Important Exam Day Instructions
Jain Entrance Test 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check out the JET 2020 Exam Pattern below for UG Programmes:
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) –
- Total number of Marks: 120 Marks
- Type of Questions: Multiple Based Questions
- Total Number of Sections: 4 Sections
Marks distribution in each section:
Other UG Programmes:
- Duration of the exam: 120 minutes
- Total Number of Marks: 100 marks
- Type of Questions: All the questions will be Multiple Choice Based Questions except for Essay Writing.
- Total number of Sections: 4 sections
Distribution of Marks in Each section:
|Subject Based Questions||20|
After the Entrance Test, the candidates have to appear for the Group Discussion and then the qualified candidates have to appear for the Personal Interview for both UG and PG Programmes:
Group Discussion (GD): The GD is one of the vital components of the selection procedure and it is a formal exercise that facilitates the exchange of ideas on a given subject or topic. The GD is a powerful tool for assessing personality traits, leadership qualities and attitudes.
Personal Interview: The final rung of the ladder involves a personal interview. Candidates who have emerged successfully from the other levels will be called to attend a personal interview with the Admission Committee.
Important Examination Day Instructions
Candidates must remember the following exam day instructions as mentioned below:
- Candidates must reach the exam centre 1 hour before the exam starts.
- Carry your Admit Card along with other required documents to the exam centre.
- Do not carry any mobile phones or any other electronic devices to the exam centre.
- Do not cause any sort of disturbance in the examination hall.
About Jain University
Jain University is a deemed to be university situated in Bangalore. It has been ranked as one of the top universities in India by India Today Nielsen Best Universities Survey. It was established in the year 1990. The university offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate and PhD programmes. The university also provides scholarship to all the meritorious candidates as per the eligibility criteria. Candidates can get admission in the university by appearing for the Entrance Examination first. All the information related to the admission process releases on the official website as per the schedule.
Official Website: jainuniversity.ac.in.