The Jain University Admission 2018 is on the basis of merit obtained in JET 2018. Detailed schedule of counselling / admissions indicating the number of qualified candidates to be called for Jain University Counselling 2018 will be displayed on the University’s Website prior to commencement of JET Counselling 2018. Schedule & Venue of Jain University Counselling for Academic Session 2018-119 is notified on the University’s Website and the same is given below.
Jain University Counselling 2018
Only JET qualified candidates can participate in the Jain University Counselling Procedure. Candidates can check their JET Result to know the qualification status. The allotment of course / branch is based on the candidate’s performance in JET 2018 and the preferences indicated in the application form. Applicants will be intimated about the allotment status through selection letters via e-mail. The decision of the Admissions Committee in allotting the branch to the candidates will be final.
- Transfer Certificate from school/college last attended
- Migration Certificate • Conduct Certificate
- 10th and PUC/SYJC/12th standard or equivalent marks card (for UG courses)
- Five (5) recent stamp size and five (5) identity card size photographs
- A copy of Passport / ID proof
- A copy of Visa (For NRI students only)
- Degree marks statement (all semesters / years) & Provisional Degree Certificate (for PG courses)
- Work Experience certificate (if any, for PG courses)
- Aptitude Test Score Report (for PG courses)