Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur, has released JAM 2020 question paper and answer key. Both are available as pdf, for biotechnology (BT), chemistry (CY), geology (GG), mathematics (MA), mathematical statistics (MS), and physics (PH) subject papers. The candidates can download and use JAM question papers and answer key to calculate score in the exam.
Candidates can also submit objection against JAM 2020 answer key. The objections can be submitted online from JOAPS, on or before 24 February 2020.
JAM 2020 Question Paper
|Subject||JAM Answer Key||JAM Question Paper|
|BT||Download Here||Download Here|
|MS||Download Here||Download Here|
|PH||Download Here||Download Here|
|CY||Download Here||Download Here|
|GG||Download Here||Download Here|
|MA||Download Here||Download Here|
JAM 2020 Result Date – The result of JAM 2020 will be out on 30 March 2020. It will be released as scorecard, in JOAPS. Candidates can download it by entering enrollment number and password.
How to Challenge JAM 2020 Answer Key?
The answer key of JAM can only be challenged online, from JAM online application process system. Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 per challenge and have to give justification for the claim. While submitting objection, the candidates need to ensure that question number is as per the pdf file.
Important dates and time for JAM 2020 answer key challenge is as follows:
- Challenge facility starts from – 21 Feb 2020 (10:00 am)
- Challenge facility ends on – 24 Feb 2020 (5:00 pm)
JAM 2020 Question Paper Pattern
The JAM 2020 question paper consists of the things as given below:
1. Paper Specific Instructions – The exam is consist of 3 sections A, B & C of total 100 marks.
2. Section – A – It consists of total 30 Multiple choice questions (MCQ), which is of total 50 marks. There will be negative marking on every wrong answer. Distributions of questions are as shown below:
|Q 1 to Q 10||1 mark each||– 1/3|
|Q 11 to Q 30||2 marks each||-2/3|
3. Section – B – It contains 10 multiple select questions, which has more than one answers out of 4 options. It’s distribution as shown below:
|Q 31 to Q 40||2 marks each||20|
4. Section – C – It contains 20 Numerical Answer Type and there is no negative marking in this section.
|Q 41 to Q 50||1 mark each||10|
|Q 51 to Q60||2 marks each||20|
Joint Admission Test for M.SC (JAM)
Joint Admission Test (JAM) is conducted by IITs for admission of candidates in M.Sc, Joint M.Sc PhD, M.Sc PhD Dual Degree. Every year, one IIT holds the exam. It is a national level exam conducted in computer-based mode and the score is also accepted by NITs and other colleges as well.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.