Jamia Hamdard University has issued a notification to admission in MBA programme (MBA Gen, MBA Health Management and MBA (Pharmaceutical Management) for eligible bachelor’s degree holders in any discipline from a recognized institution / University from UGC. Bachelor’s degree signifies that the degree has been obtained under 10+2+3 system of education for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates can check the complete information of Jamia Hamdard MBA Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria and other instruction from this page below.
Jamia Hamdard MBA Admission 2018
Application on the prescribed forms are invited from eligible candidates for admission to MBA (General( Program through MAT (upto Feb 2018) CAT/XAT (upto Jan 2018) / CMAT (upto Jan 2018) NMAT (upto Jan 2018) / GMAT upto 2016) ATMA (Association of Indian Management Schools Test) scores or any other examination approved by the University. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) to be conducted at Jamia Hamdard Campus, New Delhi. The admission will be given on merit basis.
Schedule for the Jamia Hamdard MBA Admission 2018 is given below.
|Application forms are available from||23 Mar 2018|
|The last date for submission of forms||20 Jun 2018|
|Date of 2nd GD/PI||04 Jul 2018|
|Closure of admissions||30 Sep 2018|
- Click Here to check the details of 2nd GD/PI.
Jamia Hamdard has released its MBA selection list for general and other specializations for admission to the MBA 2018-2020. The candidates are required to report to the Head, Department of Management, School of Management and Business Studies, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi. Candidates can check and download the list from the links provided below.
- Click here to check the Selection List-II of MBA (NRI/Industry Sponsored Category)
- Click here to check the Selection List-IV of MB A (General/ Industry Experience).
- Click Here to check the Third list of selected candidates for MBA (General) admission.
- Click Here to check the Second list of selected candidates for MBA (Pharmaceutical, Health & Hospital and Insurance Management) admission.
- Click Here to check the First list of selected candidates for MBA (Pharmaceutical and Health & Hospital Management) admission.
- Click Here to check the Second list of selected candidates for MBA (General) admission.
- Click Here to check the First list of selected candidates for MBA (General) admission.
Candidates can download their Application Form for Jamia Hamdard MBA Admission 2018 from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Application Process Over..!!
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the form and fill it manually. The filled application form along with prescribed fee of Rs. 1200/- for general category (in Cash/DD/Postal Order/Pay Order/Online transfer (Challan receipt/no. to be attached) should be sent to:
School of Management & Business Studies
Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar
(In one application form students may choose more than one option for MBA programme. Accordingly additional fee of Rs. 600/- may be added. For example: for applying in two MBA programmes, students will have to pay Rs. 1800/-)
(NRI/Sponsored/Foreign National category students will have to pay Rs. 3500/- for the application. For each additional choice, an additional amount of Rs. 1750/- will be applicable. For example: for applying in two MBA programmes, students will have to pay Rs. 5250/-)
For MBA (Gen)
A candidate seeking admission to the programme must have:
- Passed Bachelor’s degree examination or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institution with minimum 50%. Bachelor’s degree signifies that the degree has been obtained under 10+2+3 system of education or equivalent.
- Appeared in MAT conducted by AIMA. University will accept score of MAT/CMAT/CAT/ held during 12 months preceding June 1st of the year of admission.
- Foreign/ NRI/ Sponsored candidates are exempted from the MAT. Their admission will be based on GD followed by interview.
For MBA (Health Management & Pharmaceutical Management)
- MAT / CAT / XAT / CMAT / NMAT / GMAT / ATMA (All these tests accepted upto last 12 months)
- B.Sc (Opto), BMRD, Paramedical, B.Sc (Zoology), B.Sc (Chemistry), B.Sc (Physical Science), B.Sc (Life Science), B.S.c (Biotech), B.Tech (Biotech), B.Sc. (BioChemistry), M.Sc (Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry) are eligible to apply.
- MBBS, BDS, BUMS, BHMS, B. Pharm, B.PT, BAMS, BPTH, BoT, B.S.c (Nursing), BMLT, M. Pharm degree holders
- Mid career professionals with minimum 2 years of work experience
- Candidates with very good academic record, may also be exempted (subject to approval from the competent authorities.)
All the candidates, desirous of admission to the MBA program shall apply to JamiaHamdard on its prescribed Admission Form and include the MAT scorecard along with the Form.
Admission to the MBA program will be made on the basis of the merit determined by the score of prescribed tests specified above. Short-listed candidates will be called for GD and interview at its campus in New Delhi. Dates of GD/interview will be communicated to the short-listed candidates and also on the University website (www.jamiahamdard.edu).
Official Website: www.jamiahamdard.ac.in
For more information regarding Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2018. Download Information Brochure.