Jamia Hamdard University has issued a notification to admission in MBA programme (MBA Gen, MBA Health Management and MBA (Pharmaceutical Management) for eligible bachelor’s degree holders in any discipline from a recognized institution / University from UGC. Bachelor’s degree signifies that the degree has been obtained under the 10+2+3 system of education for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates can check the complete information of Jamia Hamdard MBA Admission 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria and other instruction from this page below.
Jamia Hamdard MBA Admission 2019
Application on the prescribed forms are invited from eligible candidates for admission to MBA (General( Program through MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/NMAT/GMAT/ATMA (Association of Indian Management Schools Test) scores or any other examination approved by the University. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) to be conducted at Jamia Hamdard Campus, New Delhi. The admission will be given on merit basis.
Schedule for the Jamia Hamdard MBA Admission 2019 is given below.
|Application forms are available from||to be announced!|
|The last date for submission of forms||to be announced!|
|Date of 2nd GD/PI||to be announced!|
|Closure of admissions||to be announced!|
For MBA (Gen)
A candidate seeking admission to the programme must have:
- Passed Bachelor’s degree examination or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institution with minimum 50%. Bachelor’s degree signifies that the degree has been obtained under the 10+2+3 system of education or equivalent.
- Appeared in MAT conducted by AIMA. University will accept the score of MAT/CMAT/CAT/ held during 12 months preceding June 1st of the year of admission.
- Foreign/ NRI/ Sponsored candidates are exempted from the MAT. Their admission will be based on GD followed by the interview.
For MBA (Health Management & Pharmaceutical Management)
- MAT / CAT / XAT / CMAT / NMAT / GMAT / ATMA (All these tests accepted upto last 12 months)
- B.Sc (Opto), BMRD, Paramedical, B.Sc (Zoology), B.Sc (Chemistry), B.Sc (Physical Science), B.Sc (Life Science), B.S.c (Biotech), B.Tech (Biotech), B.Sc. (BioChemistry), M.Sc (Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry) are eligible to apply.
- MBBS, BDS, BUMS, BHMS, B. Pharm, B.PT, BAMS, BPTH, BoT, B.S.c (Nursing), BMLT, M. Pharm degree holders
- Mid-career professionals with minimum 2 years of work experience
- Candidates with the very good academic record may also be exempted (subject to approval from the competent authorities.)
Candidates can download their Application Form for Jamia Hamdard MBA Admission 2019 from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Link to fill and download the application form will also be provided below.
Jamia Hamdard has released its MBA selection list for general and other specializations for admission to the MBA 2019-2021. The candidates are required to report to the Head, Department of Management, School of Management and Business Studies, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi. Candidates can check and download the list from the links provided below.
All the candidates, desirous of admission to the MBA program shall apply to Jamia Hamdard on its prescribed Admission Form and include the MAT scorecard along with the Form.
Admission to the MBA program will be made on the basis of the merit determined by the score of prescribed tests specified above. Short-listed candidates will be called for GD and interview at its campus in New Delhi. Dates of GD/interview will be communicated to the short-listed candidates and also on the University website (www.jamiahamdard.edu).
Official Website: www.jamiahamdard.ac.in
For more information regarding Jamia Hamdard University Admission. Download 2018 Information Brochure.
Insofar, Official details for Jamia Hamdard University MBA Admission 2019 has not been announced yet. Only the notification regarding Entrance Exam for various courses is available for now. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Jamia Hamdard University will release the Jamia Hamdard University MBA Admission 2019, information will be updated here.