Jammu University MBA Admission 2021 – The University of Jammu invites applications for admission to the MBA (International Business) for the academic year 2021-22. The candidates who will appear in CAT (2020) can seek admission to MBA programme of the University of Jammu. University has also invited applications for admission to the two-year full time Master of Business Administration Programme for the academic year 2020-21.
The candidates who are desirous of seeking admission to the course and will appear in CAT 2020/ AIMA-MAT (September 2020/December 2020)/ February 2021/May 2021/June 2021 and CMAT will be able to apply for admission to Centralized MBA programme of the University of Jammu. Details of MBA and MBA (IB) Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria and other necessary information will be given on the page.
Latest: Application Form has been started for MBA (International Business) for academic year 2021-22.
Jammu University MBA Admission 2021
- MBA (International Business)
Schedule for MBA (IB) is given below.
|Start of Application Form||29 Mar 2021|
|Last date for submission application form||31 May 2021|
The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern), with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized Indian University or any other equivalent examination. Candidates appearing in the final year of qualifying examination in 2020/2021, as the case may be, can also apply provisionally as per the University statues.
Further, the candidate must have appeared in CAT 2020/ AIMA-MAT (September 2020/December 2020/February 2021/May 2021/June 2021) and CMAT 2021 (Cut off 40 percentile are eligible to apply).
The prospective candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) with at least 50% marks of equivalent CGPA (40% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes as per the norms of University of Jammu), in any discipline from a recognized Indian University or any other equivalent examination with 50% marks. The candidates who have appeared or are appearing in the final year Bachelor’s Degree Examination or as the case may be, can also apply provisionally.
However, such candidates shall have to produce the proof of having appeared and/or passed their Bachelor’s Degree Examination with the requisite percentage of marks by the date as may be specified by the University of Jammu.
The detailed Admission Notification and the Application Form can be downloaded from the website. Application Forms are also available in the Office of ICccR & HRM w.e.f. March 29, 2021 against a Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of Director, ICccR & HRM, University of Jammu, payable at Jammu. Application Forms downloaded from the website must be accompanied by Bank Draft as per above. Such application/s must be accompanied by a scanned copy of the supporting documents. The last date for submission of Application Form, complete in all respects by hand/ post/ through e-mail at [email protected], is up to May 31, 2021.
Download Application Form: Click here to download application form for MBA (IB).
Application Fee: 1000/- (Bank Draft drawn in favour of Director, ICccR & HRM, University of Jammu, payable at Jammu).
The Application form of Jammu University MBA will be release on the official website http://www.tbsju.in. The prospective candidates will be able to download the application form from the website, Such application/s must be accompanied by Bank Draft.
As per last year.
Application Fee: 1000/-
- Candidates must have to fill the CAT/MAT registration number on the Application form.
- Candidates must attach all the required documents in a sequencing manner.
- Application forms without demand draft will not be accepted.
- Firstly the seats will be filled on the basis of CAT Score ,if the Seats left vacant the MAT Score will be Considered.
- As per MBA (IB) Statutes, admission in the first stance shall be made on the basis of valid CAT score. If seats still remain vacant, the same shall be filled using the valid MAT score. University of Jammu considers CAT/MAT score for shortlisting the candidates for the MBA (IB) Programme. Further, CAT/MAT score constitute one of the parameters of selection, besides other components as per the statutes and norms of the University of Jammu.
- Students enrolled under the MBA (International Business) Programme shall also be entitled for Diploma in Global Understanding Course as an add on Course.
University of Jammu uses CAT score for short-listing the candidates for Postgraduate Programme in Management (MBA). IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the Programme. Also, IIMs reserve the right to change or cancel any test centre/venue and/or change the CAT Test Window time and dates at their own discretion. Further that, CAT score constitutes one of the parameters of selection, besides other components related to selection as per the statutes governing the MBA Programme/ Admission norms as specified for the Course by the University of Jammu.
*Affiliation is extended on year to year basis. The complete list of institutions affiliated to the University of Jammu for the year 2020-21 will be displayed at the time of centralized allotment of seats.
Jammu University will release the list of candidates selected for MBA Admission 2020. List will be release in a pdf format. This list contains name, email id, category and cat score of the candidate. Candidates can check the list on the official website, also a direct link to check the same will be provided below.
Shortlisted Candidates for GD/PI
List of shortlisted candidates for GD & PI will be release by University of Jammu for admission to the Master of Business Administration for the academic year 2021 – 22. Candidates can check the shortlist either from the official website OR through the direct link which will be provided below.
|The Business School University of Jammu||CAT – 2020 in the first instance.If seats remain vacant, score obtained in|
MAT will be considered.
|Kathua Campus & Bhaderwah Campus, University of Jammu|
|Private Institutes affiliated* to University of Jammu|
Reserved Seat Details
After selection of candidates is made on the basis of the Open Merit, 67% of the total number of seats available in the course.
|Sports Person – 4%Persons who have excelled in Cultural/Literary Activities – 2%||6%|
|Persons who have participated with distinction in NCC activities – 2%Persons who have participated with distinction in NSS/Bharat Scouts and Guides Activity – 2%||4%|
|Defense Services Personnel including Ex-Servicemen and their children who are permanent residents of the state and have had a satisfactory service record||2%|
|Candidates belonging to the areas adjoining the Actual Line of Control||2%|
|Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (Gujjar, Bakerwals, Gaddies, Baltis)||5%|
|Candidates belonging to S.T. (Resident of the Districts of Leh & Kargil)||2%|
|Candidates belonging to Backward Areas other than that of the Districts of Leh and Kargil||2%|
|Candidates belonging to the Weak and Under-privileged Classes as noticed in S.R.O. by the State from time to time||2%|
The candidates have to appear in CAT-2019/ AIMA/ MAT 2019-20. The candidates are expected to fulfil all eligibility requirements, failing which the School shall not be held responsible. For the admission process, the candidates are also required to apply on the link of The Business School which is available on the University Website: www.tbsju.in
Selection for admission to the course shall be made on the basis of:
- Valid CAT/MAT Score
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Academic Weightage
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidates interested in seeking admission to the MBA-IB Course are required to apply separately to University of Jammu along with relevant CAT/MAT score card etc.
- Incomplete/late application forms shall be rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard
- Final selection to these courses will be strictly based on the admission process applicable for a particular course.
- Please attach a Character Certificate (latest) from the Head of the Institution last attended or from a Gazetted Officer.
- Please make it sure that you have written your name, address, CAT/MAT Registration number (if applicable), the telephone number etc. at the prescribed columns in the application form.
- No certificate shall be entertained after the form is received in the Centre. Details of enclosures must be specified.
- The candidates called for group discussion and personal interview shall have to produce all the required certificates in original, along with photocopies of the same and copy of CAT/MAT score card (if applicable), failing which their candidature shall not be considered.
- If a selected candidate fails to produce original certificates and deposit the required fee within the specified period, his / her selection to the course shall be canceled and the seat thus falling vacant shall be allotted to the candidate next in order of merit.
- The candidates in their own interest should remain in touch with the Centre regarding the declaration of result/selection list(s) and other admissions-related information.
Official Website: www.tbsju.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.