|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Noida and Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT), Waknaghat, Himachal Pradesh has released notification from eligible candidates to admission in B.Tech courses for the academic year 2017-18. Candidates can fill their application for B.Tech courses (BioTech / Bioinformatics (Non JEE Based) as per the schedule date. Candidates can check the complete information of Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other important information on this page below.
Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in Biotechnology & Bioinformatics programs at JIIT, Noida & JUIT, Waknaghat shall have following allocation of seats:
- 50% seats in above programs shall be based on JEE(Main)2017 overall all India rank. (Desirous candidates should fill different JEE(MAIN) based OMR/on line application form for which separate instructions have been listed)
- 50% seats in above programs shall be based on merit of marks in 10+2 examination with Biology/Biotechnology & Physics as core subjects.
- The seats are inter‐transferable in either category
- A candidate with Mathematics and Biology/Biotechnology with Physics at 10+2 level can apply for both the options as given in (a) and (b) above, but must fill up different and separate Application Forms as applicable.
The forms for Biology/Biotechnology based entry are not available at the Bank branches of IDBI banks.
Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2017
Candidates have to apply on separate application forms to JIIT Noida and/or JUIT Waknaghat. Both the forms are available at a cost of Rs. 1200/‐ whether the candidate wishes to apply to a single institute or both.
Note : Please do not send the application form unless you have received the applicable 10+2 results. The form will then be rejected.
Apply on line by using net banking/credit/debit card on web site www.getadmissions.com/jaypee. Do not forget to post hard copy of the application after filling the online application, to respective Registrars, as per address given below. Please write “Online Hard Copy – Biology / BioTechnology Based Application Form” on the envelope before posting. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link provided below.
Download Application Form
Download the forms from the website. www.jiit.ac.in, & www.juit.ac.in. The filled form should be sent to respective Registrars, as per address given below. Please write “Downloaded Biology/Biotechnology based Application Form” on the envelope before posting. The form should be sent along with a draft of Rs. 1200/‐ in favor of Jaypee Institute Admission Account, payable at Noida/Delhi.
Obtain the form by post by sending a draft in favor of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, payable at Noida/Delhi.
Obtain Application Forms from Campuses at Noida and Waknaghat by making a payment in cash or through Draft. (The draft should be in favor of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, payable at Noida/Delhi).
- Application Fee is Rs. 1200/-
Candidates are required to ensure that they submit the completed Application Form to reach on or before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted. In case 10+2 results of CBSE are delayed, suitable amendment to the last date of submission shall be announced on the web site. Forms cannot be delayed for want of 10+2 results of the state boards.
Where to send the application forms: The completed Application Form must be sent to the respective institutes as per following address;
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
Noida – 201309 (UP) India
Email – [email protected]
Jaypee University of Information Technology
Near Kandaghat, Distt, Solan
Himachal Pradesh – 173234
Email: [email protected]
- Subjects in qualifying Exams : (Biology/Biotechnology based merit at 10+2 level) Physics & Biology/ Biotechnology shall be the compulsory subjects in 10+2 or equivalent examination. Besides above, the candidate can have any two out of Chemistry, Computer Science, English and Maths as other subjects.
- Year of Qualifying Examination : Those candidates appearing in the final examination in 2017 are also eligible for consideration of provisional admission. All candidates who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) to the University authority latest by September 30, 2017 failing which, such provisional admission will stand cancelled. If the results in qualifying examinations are likely to be declared after September 30, 2017 the candidates are advised to seek admission next year as no representations for extension of dates for any reason whatsoever, shall be entertained.
- Criteria for Date of Birth : Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1996 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic).
The tentative number of seats for Academic Session 2017‐18 is as given in the table below. The number may change depending on the academic profiles of the candidates:
|Instittute||Program||Total Seats # @|
|5 Year Integrated M. Tech (Biotech)||30|
|JUIT, Waknaghat, SOLAN**||Biotechnology||60|
# includes SC/ST/GENERAL and NRI/NRI Sponsored category seats
@ For these programs 50% of seats shall be allotted through JEE(MAIN) 2017 All India overall rank merit. The balance 50% seats shall be allotted on the basis of merit at 10+2 examination for the students having Biology/Biotechnology with Physics at 10+2. Candidates with Biology/Biotechnology, Physics and Maths can apply for both options (i.e JEE(MAIN) based admissions or Bio based admissions) by filling different applications as per respective mode of entry.
** Only at JUIT, Waknaghat, Solan 10% seats are reserved for Himachal Pradesh (HP) category candidate who have qualified in the 10+2 examination from any of the schools/institutions located in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Being a bonafide HP resident does not automatically qualify a candidate for the HP quota seat.
Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Result
Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology will be announced the Result for the B.Tech admissions to be granted on the basis of 10+2 Score of the candidates. Those candidates who have applied for the Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2017 (10+2 based) can check the result on the official website or directly using the link provided below.
- Link to Check Jaypee B.Tech (10+2 based) 2017 Result will be available here.
How to check Jaypee B.Tech Result 2017 online?
- Visit the official link for Jaypee B.Tech Result 2017 as provided above.
- Choose the course for which you’ve applied.
- Enter the Application No. or 10+2 roll no. in the corresponding fields.
- Hit Enter and the Result shall be displayed
- Save and Print the Result for further admission process.
- Each Universities shall prepare its merit list separately and intimate to the candidates in writing as well as loading the list on the website.
- All candidates must therefore, view the website around 27 June, 2017 (depending on the declaration of 10+2 results) to know about their seat allocation in respective Universities.
- Candidates whose names appear on the merit lists displayed on the website, but who do not receive the written communication for admission must contact respective Registrars at mail IDs: [email protected] or [email protected]
- The last date for receiving the completed application form is 20 June, 2017 or within 10 days of declaration of CBSE (10+2) results, whichever is later. In case 10+2 results are delayed, suitable amendment to the last date of submission shall be announced on the web site Candidates are required to ensure that the completed application / or print out of application along with Demand Draft in case of downloaded application form is received before the last date.
|JIIT, Noida||JUIT, Waknaghat, Solan|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 75000/- per sem||Rs. 95000/- per sem|
|Development Fee||Rs. 60000/- per year||–|
|Hostel Charges*||Rs. 55000/- per sem||Rs. 45000/- per sem|
|Caution Money||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 10000/-|
* Optional and if allotted. Hostel facility shall be allotted based on the merit in 10+2 exam depending upon availability.
+ The fee and payment structure may be revised by the management from time to time.
The last date for receiving the completed application form is 20 June, 2017 or within 10 days of declaration of CBSE (10+2) results, whichever is later. In case 10+2 results are delayed, suitable amendment to the last date of submission shall be announced on the web site Candidates are required to ensure that the completed application / or print out of application along with Demand Draft in case of downloaded application form is received before the last date.
For more details of Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2016 to BioTech / Bioinformatics (Non JEE based) – Download Information Brochure.