Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 to BioTech / Bioinformatics: Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Noida and Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT), Waknaghat, Himachal Pradesh release the notification to invite applications from eligible candidates for admission in B.Tech courses for the academic year 2020-21. Last to fill the application form has been revised. The candidates can fill their application for B.Tech courses (BioTech / Bioinformatics (Non-JEE Based) as per the schedule date. Candidates can check the complete information of Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 application process, eligibility criteria and other important information on this page below.
Latest: The last date to fill the application form for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 has been revised.
Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 to BioTech / Bioinformatics
A schedule is given below which indicates the important dates and events of the Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 to BioTech / Bioinformatics (Non-JEE based). Check the table provided below for all the related dates.
|Application start date||06 Mar 2020|
|Last date to send the application form|
|Registration at concerned universities|
|Admission last date|
Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 to BioTech / Bioinformatics Last Date to Apply Revised
Application Form for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 to BioTech / Bioinformatics
The application can be made using either offline or online mode. Check the links for both online and offline applications below.
- Click here to apply online for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 to BioTech / Bioinformatics.
- Click here to download the offline application form for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 to BioTech / Bioinformatics.
Apply online by submitting all the required details on the official website of the Jaypee University (getadmissions.com/jaypee). It is required to post hard copy of the application after filling the online application, to respective Registrars, as per address given below. Please write “Online Hard Copy – Biology / BioTechnology Based Application Form” on the envelope before posting. Candidates will be a fill the online application from also form the direct link which will be provided here on this page.
Download Application Form
Download the forms or obtain forms from the university counter. The filled form should be sent to respective Registrars, as per address given below. Please write “Downloaded Biology/Biotechnology based Application Form” on the envelope before posting. The form should be sent along with a draft of application fee made in favor of Jaypee Institute Admission Account, payable at Noida/Delhi. However, forms obtained from the university counter do not need a DD to accompany them, as the payment is already made at the time of obtaining the application form.
Application Fee: Application Fee is Rs. 1200/-, which can be paid using the following modes of payment:
- online using debit card, credit card or net-banking.
- using DD which is to be drawn in favour of “Jaypee Institutes Admission Account”.
- using card/cash at admission counters of Jaypee Universities.
Where to send the application forms: The completed Application Form must be sent to the respective institutes as per following address:
Eligibility Criteria for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 to BioTech / Bioinformatics
- Subjects in qualifying Exams : (Biology/Biotechnology based merit at 10+2 level) Physics & Biology/Biotechnology shall be the compulsory subjects in 10+2 or equivalent examination. Besides above, the candidate can have any two out of Chemistry, Computer Science, English and Maths as other subjects.
- Year of Qualifying Examination: Those candidates appearing in the final examinationare also eligible for consideration of provisional admission. All candidates who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) to the University authority as per the latest instructions.
- Criteria for Date of Birth: Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1999 are eligible to fill the application form for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 to BioTech / Bioinformatics.
- General Instructions: Candidates must produce certificate of proof of the conditions in the above criteria at the time of counseling failing which they will be disqualified. If an applicant is found ineligible even at a later date even, after admission to the University, his/her admission will be cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates / documents of the candidates. The decision of the Admissions Committee of the University regarding the eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
Result for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 to BioTech / Bioinformatics
Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology will announce the Result for the B.Tech admissions which will be granted on the basis of 10+2 Score of the candidates. Those candidates who will apply for the Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 (10+2 based) will be able to check the result on the official website or directly using the link which will be provided on this page.
How to check Jaypee B.Tech Result 2020 online?
- Visit the official link for Jaypee B.Tech Result 2020 (which will be provided once the notification arrives).
- Choose the course for which you applied for.
- Enter the Application No. or 10+2 roll no. in the corresponding fields.
- Click on Enter and the Result shall be displayed
- Save and Print the Result for further admission process.
Selection Process for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 to BioTech / Bioinformatics
- Each Universities will prepare its merit list separately and intimate to the candidates in writing as well as publishing the list on the website.
- All candidates must therefore, view the website around 4th week of June 2020 (depending on the declaration of 10+2 results) to know about their seat allocation in respective Universities.
- Candidates whose names will appear on the merit lists displayed on the website, but who do not receive the written communication for admission must contact respective Registrars at mail ID: [email protected]
- The last date for receiving the completed application form is 4th week of Jun, 2020 or within 10 days of declaration of CBSE (10+2) results, whichever is later. In case 10+2 results will be displayed, suitable amendment to the last date of submission will be announced on the web site. Candidates are required to ensure that the completed application / or print out of application along with Demand Draft in case of downloaded application form is received before the last date.
For more details of Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 to BioTech / Bioinformatics (Non-JEE based) – Download Admission Procedure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.