Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 is on basis of JEE Main result/rank. A few campuses of Jaypee also offer admission on basis of 10+2 results. Every year, Jaypee invites applications for admission to undergraduate engineering (B.Tech) programs. A single online application form releases which is common for JIIT Noida, JUIT Solan, JUET Guna, JU Anoopshahr. Jaypee compiles merit list of applicants on basis of merit of JEE Main examination or 10+2 score, as applicable. Common counselling for seat allotment for admission to Jaypee will take place as per schedule. Get here complete details of Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 such as important dates, eligibility, application form, merit list.
Latest: The last date to fill the Application form for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 is extended. Click here to apply.
Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020
The dates of Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 is released by Jaypee. The important dates of the B.Tech admission are updated as soon as the notification arrives. Candidates can go through the schedule given below.
|Opening 10+2 based application||06 Mar 2020|
|Last date for applying (online/offline) (JEE Based)|
|JEE Based Counseling Instructions on Website||03 Aug 2020|
|JEE Based Online Counseling|
|Last Date for applying (online/offline) (10+2 Biology / Biotechnology Based)||10 Aug 2020|
|Last Date for applying (online/offline) (10+2|
04 Aug 2020 (01st Round)
14 Aug 2020 (02nd Round)
|10+2 Marks Merit Based Online Counseling|
08-10 Aug 2020 (01st Round)
20-22 Aug 2020 (02nd Round)
|Registration ( Fresh Batch)||01 -07 Sep 2020|
Click here to download the Schedule for Jaypee Admission 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020
Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 – Through JEE Main Criteria of Performance in 10+2 Examination: The minimum academic qualification for admission to any one of the programs is as laid down by JEE. Candidate should have a pass in the 10+2 or its equivalent (as defined by JEE) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, and Computer Science as optional subjects. All candidates who will be selected for provisional admission will required to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) to the University authority as per the instructions.
Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 – Through 10+2: For admission in Engineering Programs at JUET and Guna only, Criteria of Subjects in 10+2 Examination:
- 10+2 Examination from recognized board with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Computer Science.
- Merit will be based on percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination in the subjects Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Computer Science..
- If a candidate is found ineligible even at a later date after admission to the University, his/her admission will stand cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. The decision of the Admissions Committee of the University regarding the eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
Criteria for 10+2 based NRI Sponsored Category seats: Candidates must have 60% marks in 10+2 with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects.
Age Criteria: Candidates born on or after October 01, 1999 are eligible to fill the application form.
Application Form for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020
The candidates can apply for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 in both online and offline modes.
To apply online, candidates are required to access the online application form using the direct link provided on this page and follow the on-screen prompts to fill and submit the application form. The applicants must upload the required photograph and signature and note down the application ID number generated after payment of application fee. Finally take a print-out of the filled application form and send it to Admission Cell, JIIT, Noida.
To apply offline, candidates can purchase the offline application form or download it, fill in all the details and send the same to the admission authorities.
Application Fee: Applications submitted online can be accompanied using offine payment using a demand draft or online payment using credit card, debit card or netbanking. Offline application form can be purchased by paying cash or through card at the admission counter. Check the application fee amount below.
|Fee for JEE based admission||Rs 1200|
|Fee for 10+2 based admission||Rs 1200|
|Fee for NRI Sponsored category||Rs 1500|
Shortlisting / Selection Process for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020
Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 – Through JEE Main
- The merit amongst applications received for admission to Jaypee Universities shall be drawn based only on the overall All India Rank of JEE (Main) examination.
- JEE Score /Ranking in any category or state is usually not taken into account
- The merit list for SC/ST candidates was last time made by applying cut off 10% below the final rank (in JEE main exam) obtained by the candidates shortlisted in the general category.
Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 – Through 10+2 For admission in Engineering Programs at JUET and Guna only.
- The merit amongst applications received for admission to JUET Guna shall be drawn based only on percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 Examination in the subjects Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Computer Science
- All candidates having same percentage of marks in 10+2 Examination Merit shall have same opportunity.
- The merit list for SC/ST candidates shall be made by applying the cut off 10% below the total marks obtained by the candidate short listed in the general category. The University complies with policy of the Government regarding reservation of SC/ST candidates.
Counselling for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020
The communication regarding counselling is made through candidates’ registered email ids and the admission website. The notice released contains the date and venue of the counselling. The candidates can check the counselling schedule from the website using application form number and date of birth or 10+2 roll number and date of birth. A combined counselling is conducted for JUET, JIIT and JUET. The candidates can check the dates of counselling from the schedule table mentioned above on this page.
Seat Matrix for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020
A total of 2520 seats are available for B.Tech Admission 2020 in JIIT, JUIT and JUET combined. For institute-wise and discipline-wise seat distribution, refer to the image given below.
Fee Structure for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020
In this section the fee structure of the various Jaypee Institutes is given.
Placements Status for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020
Check the placement statistics for previous years from below.
|PLACEMENT STATUS : BTech, JUIT, SOLAN – 2014-18 *|
|Branch||Eligible Students||No. of Offers||% of Offers|
Official Website: juit.ac.in.
For more information about about Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020, download the following-
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.