Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2019 is on basis of JEE Main result/rank. A few campuses of Jaypee also offer admission on basis of 10+2 results. Every year, Jaypee invites applications for admission to undergraduate engineering (B.Tech) programs. A single online application form releases which is common for JIIT Noida, JUIT Solan, JUET Guna, JU Anoopshahr. Candidates who appear in Joint Entrance Examination Main and fulfill eligibility condition of Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2019 can apply for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2019. Admission to 10+2 scores, application form for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2019 through 10+2 has also available. Jaypee compiles merit list of applicants on basis of merit of JEE Main examination or 10+2 score, as applicable. Common counselling for seat allotment for admission to Jaypee will take place as per schedule. Get here complete details of Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2019 such as important dates, eligibility, application form, merit list.
Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2019
The dates of Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2019 has been released, the important dates of the B.Tech admission are mentioned in the table below. Candidates can go through them. Candidates who are interested to take admission in this university can check complete details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc from this page.
|Opening 10+2 based application||12 Mar 2019|
|Opening JEE (Main) based Application Process||12 Mar 2019|
|Last date to apply JEE (Mains) based Application Process||20 Jun 2019|
|Counselling Intimation JEE based||25 Jun 2019|
|Last date 10+2 based application||30 Jun 2019 – JUIT, Waknaghat
08 Jun 2019 – JUET, Guna
|Common counselling for seat allotment JEE based||06 & 07 July 2019 at JIIT, Noida
09 July 2019 at JUIT, Waknaghat
11 July 2019 at JUET, Guna
|Counselling 10+2 merit based||JUIT – 10 July 2019
JUET – 11 to 15 June 2019
|Registration at respective institutes||18 Jul 2019|
|Starting of Classes||19 Jul 2019|
|Last date of admission||14 Aug 2019|
Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2019 – Through JEE Main Criteria of Performance in 10+2 Examination: The minimum academic qualification for admission to any one of the programs is as laid down by JEE. The candidate should have a pass in the 10+2 or its equivalent (as defined by JEE) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, and Computer Science as optional subjects. All candidates who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) to the University authority latest by September 30, 2019 failing which, such provisional admission will stand cancelled. If the results of qualifying examinations are likely to be declared after September 30, 2019 the candidates are advised to seek admission next year as no representations for extension of dates, for any reason whatsoever, shall be entertained. Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1998 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are eligible to apply for admission. Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2019 – Through 10+2 For admission in Engineering Programs at JUET and Guna only. Criteria of Subjects in 10+2 Examination:
- 10+2 Examination from recognized board with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Computer Science in the year 2017 to 2019.
- Merit will be based on percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination in the subjects Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Computer Science.
- Merely filling an application form does not entitle the candidate for admission or call for counseling. All candidates fulfilling the requirements will be called for counselling.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01st, 1998 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates must produce certificates of proof of the above conditions at the time of counseling failing which they will be disqualified.
- If a candidate is found ineligible even at a later date after admission to the University, his/her admission will stand cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. The decision of the Admissions Committee of the University regarding the eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
- Minimum qualification for admission to the first year B.Tech courses shall be higher secondary school certificate examination (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry/Computer Science and Mathematics conducted by CBSE, New Delhi, Board of M.P, or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- Non-resident Indian (NRI) candidates shall also be eligible for admission in B.Tech. in accordance with directives of the Government of India/Govt. of Madhya Pradesh, provided they satisfy the criterion of clause (a) as above.
- The admissions to B.Tech. course shall be governed by the rules of the UGC/AICTE or any other competent authority of the Govt. of India or the Govt. of Madhya Prades.
- Candidate should have appeared in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by CBSE and have passed 10 + 2 from any recognized board for admission in the University with minimum 60% marks in PCM. Production of original JEE admit card and result card at the time of admission is compulsory.
- A candidate who has qualified the polytechnic diploma course; B.E./B.Tech. – I Year in related branch of engineering or B.Sc. – 03 Yrs degree course with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science and Electronics from any recognized university, technical board or equivalent shall also be eligible for admission to B.Tech. – II Year through Lateral Entry process.
- Minimum qualification for direct admission to second year Bachelor of Technology course termed as Lateral Entry shall be as per the prevalent norms of the Govt. of India / Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Admissions shall be done in the University based on merit.
Shortlisting / Selection Process
Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2019 – Through JEE Main
- The merit amongst applications received for admission to Jaypee Universities shall be drawn based only on the overall All India Rank of JEE (Main) examination.
- JEE Score /Ranking in any category or state is usually not taken into account
- The merit list for SC/ST candidates was last time made by applying cut off 10% below the final rank (in JEE main exam) obtained by the candidates shortlisted in the general category.
Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2019 – Through 10+2 For admission in Engineering Programs at JUET and Guna only.
- The merit amongst applications received for admission to JUET Guna shall be drawn based only on percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 Examination in the subjects Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Computer Science
- All candidates having same percentage of marks in 10+2 Examination Merit shall have same opportunity.
- The merit list for SC/ST candidates shall be made by applying the cut off 10% below the total marks obtained by the candidate short listed in the general category. The University complies with policy of the Government regarding reservation of SC/ST candidates.
|Fee Head||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th year||5th Year ( For Integrated Program)|
|Fee Head||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|Fee Head||Per Annum|
Jaypee B.Tech Admission – Cut Offs
Jaypee JIIT Noida Cut Off Following were last ranks of candidates who got admission in JIIT Noida on basis of JEE Main.
|PLACEMENT STATUS : BTech, JUIT, SOLAN – 2014-18 *|
|Branch||Eligible Students||No. of Offers||% of Offers|
Official Website: www.juit.ac.in. For more details on Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2019.