Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2018 – Application form for B.Tech admission at Japyee 2018 is now available at the official website. Those who want to get admission in Jaypee B.Tech programs must check first that thay satisfy eligibility criteria. If yes, then they can apply for Jaypee B.Tech admission 2018. Details entered in application form should be correct. Get here complete information of Jaypee B.Tech Application form 2018 such as dates, fee, how to apply. Candidates can fill their Application Form from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction carefully before filling the Application Form.
Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2018
The forms is available online at the University website. In order to apply, the candidates will first have to register and then fill the details in the Application Form 2018. The important dates of the Jaypee B.Tech 2018 admission are mentioned in the table below. Candidates can go through them
|Opening 10+2 based application||12 Feb 2018|
|Opening JEE (Main) based Application Process||12 Mar 2018|
|Last date 10+2 based application||31 May 2018|
|Last date to apply JEE (Mains)||20 Jun 2018|
Official Website: www.juit.ac.in.
Application fee is Rs 1200.
Usually admission is on basis of JEE Main Result / Rank, and/or class 10+2 score. Candidates should read all about admission first and then apply. Also they should ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria.
How to Apply
Apply Online (Using net banking/Credit/Debit Card). Do not forget to post hard copy of the
application to Registrar JIIT, after filling the online application.
- Log on to www.jiit.ac.in and click on – JEE Based Admissions 2018 or directly log on to
www.getadmissions.com/jaypee (authorized agency for online application).
- Thereafter, candidate will be prompted to fill up the application and make the payment through credit/debit card/net banking.
- Once the payment has been successfully made the candidate shall be allotted an Application ID
number, which must be saved for future reference. The candidate shall also get an E‐Mail of
- There is an option of attaching/uploading the photograph, signature of candidate and parents on
the online application itself.
- Do not send the application without ID number which would have been generated automatically
on freezing the form while you fill the same on the internet.
- Thereafter send the print out to the Admission Cell, JIIT. In case you are not able to upload the
photograph, then you should take a printout and affix recent colored passport size photograph on
the printout and then send it to the Registrar, JIIT.