Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2020 – Application form for B.Tech admission at Japyee 2020 is available on the official website. Those who want to get admission in Jaypee B.Tech programs must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction carefully before filling the Application Form. Get the complete information of Jaypee B.Tech Application form 2020 such as dates, fee, how to apply, go through this page thoroughly.
Latest: The last date to fill the application form for Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2020 is extended. Scroll down to check the details.
Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2020
The forms are available online at the university’s website. In order to apply, the candidates will first have to register and then fill the details in the Application Form 2020. Forms can also be downloaded or collected from the admission counter and submitted offline. The dates regarding application form of Jaypee B.Tech 2020 admission are mentioned in the table below.
|Release of application form||06 Mar 2020|
|Last date for applying (online/offline) (JEE Based)|
|Last Date for applying (online/offline) (10+2 Biology / Biotechnology Based)|
30 May 2020 – JUET, Guna
10 Aug 2020
|Last Date for applying (online/offline) (10+2|
04 Aug 2020 (01st Round)
14 Aug 2020 (02nd Round)
- Click here to fill the online application form.
- Click here to download JEE-2020 based offline application form.
- Click here to download 10+2 based offline application form.
- Click here to download the offline application form for NRI candidates.
Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2020 Fee
Candidates can check the fee amount for various categories of applicants from below.
|Fee for JEE based admission||Rs 1200|
|Fee for 10+2 based admission||Rs 1200|
|Fee for NRI Sponsored category||Rs 1500|
Mode of Payment: Applications submitted online can be accompanied using offine payment using a demand draft or online payment using credit card, debit card or netbanking. Offline application form can be purchased by paying cash or through card at the admission counter.
How to Apply Online and Fill Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2020?
Apply Online (Using net banking/Credit/Debit Card). Do not forget to post hard copy of the
application to Registrar JIIT, after filling the online application.
- Use the direct application link provided above, choose the desired course and proceed to registration.
- Thereafter, candidate will be prompted to fill up the application and make the payment through credit/debit card/net banking.
- Once the payment has been successfully made the candidate shall be allotted an Application ID number, which must be saved for future reference. The candidate shall also get an E‐Mail of confirmation.
- There is an option of attaching/uploading the photograph, signature of candidate and parents on the online application itself.
- Do not send the application without ID number which would have been generated automatically on freezing the form while you fill the same on the internet.
- Thereafter send the print out to the Admission Cell, JIIT. In case you are not able to upload the photograph, then you should take a printout and affix recent colored passport size photograph on the printout and then send it to the Registrar, JIIT.
How to Fill Offline Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2020?
For offline mode of application, the application form can be downloaded using the links given on this page or obtained from the admission counter. Thereafter, candidates are required to fill all the details with blue/black ball point pen. Paste the photgraph in the space provided on the application form. The filled-in application form is to sent via post to the admission cell of the concerned institute before the last date. Also, the candidates are advised to retain at-least one photocopy of the application form for future purposes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.