Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology, Guna has released notification for eligible candidates to direct admission to 2nd year (III Semester), Full-time B.Tech Programme through Lateral Entry for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates can fill their application for admission in the course as per the tentative dates, given below. Candidates can check the complete information of Jaypee B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Jaypee B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2018
Interested and Eligible candidates can fill their application as per schedule mention. the table below indicated the tentative dates for the admission process. The number of students admitted shall be solely dependent upon the performance of the candidates and minimum cut of limit applied by the selection committee on the merit to be drawn.
|Issue of Application Forms||15 Feb 2018|
|Last date of receipt application forms|
|Uploading of Merit List & intimation||22 Jun 2018|
|Issue of call letters for counseling||23 Jun 2018|
|Last date of deposition of Part Tuition Fee||30 Jun 2018|
|Registration||09 Jul 2018|
|Starting of Classes||11 Jul 2018|
Candidates interested in admission to Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology must read all the eligibility criteria and process of admission properly before applying.
B.Tech Lateral Entry Application Form 2018
Candidates aspiring for Lateral entry to B.Tech- II Year through the Lateral Entry process will be able to download and fill the application form on the official website of Jaypee University, i.e. www.juet.ac.in. The direct link will be provided on this page once the application form is uploaded on the website of the University.
Application Form: Application form will be available on Jun 30, 2018 on getadmissions.com/jaypee.
- Chemical Engineering (CHE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Mechanical Engineering (MEC)
The candidates should have passed:
- A candidate who has qualified the polytechnic diploma course; B.E./B.Tech. – I Year in the related branch of engineering or B.Sc. – 03 Yrs degree course with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science and Electronics from any recognized university, technical board or equivalent shall also be eligible for admission to B.Tech. – II Year through the Lateral Entry process.
- Minimum qualification for direct admission to second year Bachelor of Technology course termed as Lateral Entry shall be as per the prevalent norms of the Govt. of India / Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Admissions shall be done in the University based on merit.
- The admissions to B.Tech. course shall be governed by the rules of the UGC/AICTE or any other competent authority of the Govt. of India or the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
Seat Intakes For The Academic Year 2018-19
The seat intakes in various B.Tech. programmes for the academic year 2018-19 is given in the table below:
|Programme||No. of seats|
|Chemical Engineering (CHE)||30|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||90|
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||300|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||60|
|Mechanical Engineering (MEC)||120|
Fee for the students being admitted in Academic Session 2018-19 through Lateral Entry Scheme is as follows:-
|Tuition Fee||Rs.78500/- per Semester|
|Development Fee||Rs. 14000/- per Semester|
|Caution Money||Rs.10000/- Once (Refundable)|
Note: Above fee structure is subject to revision from time to time as decided by the management.
Provisions regarding fee to be charged from the students:
All the courses in the University will be run in self-finance mode. The following types of fees may be charged from the students-
- Caution Money – Once in the whole Study (Refundable)
- Prospectus/ Registration form fee – On purchase
- Tuition fee – Semester wise
- Hostel Charges – Semester wise
- Development Fee – Semester wise
Successful placement of graduating students (Offer wise more than 100 % ) is achieved every year in reputed organizations such as Infosys, Accenture, HCL Technology, Tech-Mahindra, Wipro, Ericssion, Torry-Harris, Birla Soft, iGate, NIIT-Tech, Nuclear Soft, Sapient, Bharti Telesoft, Capital IQ, Huwai Telecom, Ansaldo Switch, Infogain, Jaypee Cement, Ambuja Cement, NOCIL, ERCOM, HOLTECH, Gwalior Chemical, CMC Meghalay, JK-Cement Jaypee Associates, Jaypee Cement, Jaypee Infra, Taj Expressway, ERA Construction, APEX-ENCON, Simplex, Kalpatru Synergy, TCE, L&T, BLKasyap, B&S Engineering Consultant, IF&LS. and others. Highest Package Offered: – Rs. 27 Lac per annum.
Official Website: www.juet.ac.in.