Jaypee M.Tech / M.Sc Application Form 2020 – The last date to submit the Jaypee M.Tech / M.Sc Application Form 2020 has been extended. Check the schedule table on this page for all the relevant dates. Admission to M.Tech programs as per eligibility will be carried out through merit-based on the score of GATE/PGET-2020 separately. Candidates who are eligible are able to fill the Application form as per the schedule. The application is available on the official website. Get Jaypee M.Tech Application Form 2020 complete information from this page.
Latest: Jaypee M.Tech / M.Sc Application Form 2020 submission date has been extended. Scroll down to check the application links.
Jaypee M.Tech / M.Sc Application Form 2020
A schedule is given below which indicates the important dates and events related to the Jaypee Jaypee M.Tech / M.Sc Application Form 2020. The dates published here are officially released and published on the website of concerned Jaypee Institute.
Schedule for M.Sc Application Form 2020
|Release of Application Form||06 Mar 2020|
|last date to apply|
Schedule for M.Tech Application Form 2020
|Release of Application Form||07 Mar 2020|
|Last date to apply for Gate Based admission||21 Jun 2020|
|last date to sumbit application for JUIT PGET|
|Date for PGET-2020 (for non GATE candidates only)|
- Click here to apply online for Jaypee M.Tech / M.Sc Application Form 2020.
- Click here to download offline application form for M.Sc Admission 2020.
- Click here to download offline application form for M.Tech Admission 2020.
Jaypee M.Tech / M.Sc Application Form 2020 Last Date – Extended!
Application Fee for Jaypee M.Tech / M.Sc Application Form 2020
The applicants need to pay the following amount of fee while submitting the application form for Jaypee M.Tech / M.Sc Admission 2020.
Mode of Payment: Any of the following 3 modes can be used:
- Demand Draft
- Cash/card at university counter
- Online mode (credit card, debit card or net-banking)
How to Fill Online Jaypee M.Tech / M.Sc Application Form 2020?
Go through the step-wise instruction given below to apply online.
- Use the direct application link provided above, choose the desired course and proceed to registration.
- Thereafter, candidate will be prompted to fill up the application and make the payment through credit/debit card/net banking.
- Once the payment has been successfully made the candidate shall be allotted an Application ID number, which must be saved for future reference. The candidate shall also get an E‐Mail of confirmation.
- There is an option of attaching/uploading the photograph, signature of candidate and parents on the online application itself.
- Do not send the application without ID number which would have been generated automatically on freezing the form while you fill the same on the internet.
- Thereafter send the print out to the Admission Cell of the concerned university with all the required documents.
How to Submit Offline Jaypee M.Tecg / M.Sc Application Form 2020?
For offline mode of application, the application form can be downloaded using the links given on this page or obtained from the admission counter. Thereafter, candidates are required to fill all the details with blue/black ball point pen. Paste the photgraph in the space provided on the application form. The filled-in application form is to sent via post to the admission cell of the concerned institute before the last date. Also, the candidates are advised to retain at-least one photocopy of the application form for future purposes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.