JBIMS Admission 2020: Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies offers admission to Masters in Human Resource Development (MHRD) and Master of Science (M.Sc) programs for the academic year 2020-21. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of JBIMS, jbims.edu. Interested candidates can check the complete details of JBIMS Admission 2020 including application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page.
Latest: The official admission notifications for MHRD courses along with Result Notification for M.Sc Finance have been released now. Scroll down to check.
JBIMS Admission 2020
JBIMS will admit students based on the process conducted by the institute and not through the Common Admissions Process carried out by DTE.
Schedule for MHRD Programme Admission 2020
|Application Fee Payment starts||01 Jul 2020|
|Registration Open||06 Jul 2020|
|Registration End||20 Jul 2020|
|Written Aptitude test M.Sc Finance||29 – 30 Jul 2020|
|Result Declaration Date for M.Sc Finance||20 Aug 2020|
|In person Assessment||to be announced|
|Tentative date of Starting Program||to be announced|
JBIMS Admission 2020 M.Sc Finance Result Declaration Notice
Click here to check the above notice.
JBIMS Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For Master in Human Resource Development (MHRD) Program:
The desiring candidates having Bachelors degree (minimum three years) in any faculty can apply on the portal of the Institute for admission to Master in Human Resource Development (MHRD) Program.
- The candidate should have passed minimum Three-year Duration Bachelor‟s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories or its equivalent;
- Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor‟s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline.
JBIMS Admission 2020 Application Form
Application Form for MHRD Programme is released by JBIMS online. It can be filled from the official website jbims.edu. Candidates are requested to read the complete information carefully and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application form. The application form must be filled and submitted completely on or before its last date.
Admission Fee for MHRD Programme: Rs 1500/-
Mode of Payment– The application fee can be paid online through NEFT, IMPS etc.
Bank details for payment:
Name of Account holder: Director, JBIMS
Bank: Bank of Baroda
Branch: Backbay Reclamation, Churchgate Mumbai- 400 020.
Type of Account: Saving
Account no: 03820100000865
IFSC code: BARB0BACKBA (fifth character is zero)
JBIMS 2020 Selection Process
The applicants will have to appear for a Written Test (WT) and In-Person Assessment(IPA) that includes Written Aptitude Test (WAT), Group Activity (GA) And Personal Interview(PI). The Total Score is made up of Written test and In-Person Assessment (IPA) Score.
Stage 1 – Written Test (Online)
The written test will consist of 100 items of 1 mark each. The hundred items will be multiple-choice items where correct / students responses will be scored as 1 depending upon the correct and desirous choice.
100 items will include:
- 20 Items for Numerical Ability
- 20 Items for General And Business Environment Awareness
- 20 Items for Human Behaviour Aspect
- 20 Items for Group Dynamics
- 20 Items for Individual Behaviour
The written test scores will have 0.25 negative marking for wrong answer in the Numerical ability and General and Business environment awareness sections. The other three sections will not have any negative marking.
Cuf Off to qualify for IPA
- Open Category – 50 marks in written test
- Reserved Category – 45 marks in written test
Stage 2- In-Person Assessment (IPA)
- The Group Activity will be conducted in a group of 10-12 where behaviour in the group showcasing- leadership, communication, interest in the group activity, initiative, logical reasoning/ sequencing will be assessed for 40 marks. Those who clear group activity will go for Personal Interviews and Written Aptitude Test.
- The Written aptitude test (WAT) will be evaluated for 10 marks and required writing a 300-word essay on “Statement of purpose(SoP)” and pledge for joining the course.
- Personal Interviews will be carrying 50 marks and every individual will appear for PI after qualifying in Group Activity.
Final merit is decided based on total scores of Written Test and In-Person Assessment.
Tie-Breaker: In case of same total scores, the ties will be broken by observing the scores in the following order
- Personal Interview Score
- Group Activity Score
- Written Ability Test Score
- HSC/equivalent marks
- SSC/equivalent marks
JBIMS Admission 2020 Seat Intake and Reservation
There are 20 seats for MHRD program. 50% reservations apply. Ten seats are available for Open Category and ten seats are available for reserved for the backward category in Maharashtra only. The seats will be allocated as per the following category and reservations.
JBIMS Admission 2020 Documents Required
Students will bring the original documents for verification at the time of admission procedure along with the Photo ID provided by Government of India.
- 10th standard Certificate and mark sheet
- 10+2 standard certificate and mark sheet
- Degree, passing certificate and all years mark sheets
- Birth certificate/Domicile certificate in case of students applied in reserve category
- Caste certificate, caste/tribe validity certificate, non-creamy layer certificate wherever applicable issued by the competent authority(Maharashtra Only)
- Work Experience Certificate (If any)
- Certificates of Co-Curricular and Extra-Curricular Activities Undertaken
It is the responsibility of the candidate to understand the eligibility criteria and the requirement for claiming the reservation seat and produce the relevant documents.
For more details about JBIMS Admission 2020, candidates can – Download M.Sc (F) Information Brochure | M.Sc (F) Admission Notification | MHRD Information Brochure | MHRD Admission Notification | MHRD Admission Process
Official Website: jbims.edu.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.