|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies is offering admission in Master in Financial Management (MFM), Masters in Marketing Management (MMM), Masters in Information Management (MIM) and Masters in Human Resource Development Management (MHRDM) programs for the academic year 2018-21. All the programs offered are Three-Year Part Time Post Graduate Degree Courses. Those who want to get admission in said course needs to download and submit their application form on time. The test date has been announced which is 27th January, 2018 (Saturday). The Group Discussion (GD) will be held on the next day i.e. 28th January, 2018 (Sunday). Candidates can submit their application form within 15th January, 2018. Application forms should be submitted between 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. on working days (except on Sundays, Second and Fourth Mondays and Public Holidays). Interested candidates can check the complete details of JBIMS Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
JBIMS Admission 2018
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (Autonomous) announces the admissions process for its Three-Year Part Time Post Graduate Degree Courses for the year 2018-21. JBIMS will admit students based on the process conducted by the institute and not through the Common Admissions Process carried out by DTE.
|Last date of submitting the application form||15 Jan 2018|
|Date of Examination||27 Jan 2018|
|Group Discussion||28 Jan 2018|
Application Form 2018
Application Form for various courses offered by JBIMS can be filled online from the official website www.jbims.edu. Candidates are requested to read the complete information carefully and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application form.
Application Fee: Rs. 1200/-
The candidate can pay through DD/Bank transfer, Debit card/Credit card payment gateway, for which the service charges, as per rules, will be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. Candidates may pay with demand draft. Demand draft payable at Mumbai in favor of “Director, JBIMS”. No other mode of payment will be permitted.
How to Apply?
- Online registrations dates has been announced on the website.
- The online application form will be available on the official website (www.jbims.edu) or you can download it from the direct link that is given above.
- All application forms must be submitted at JBIMS office in person.
- An application processing fee will be levied at the time of submission of the online application
Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Appeared** for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. Such candidates can be considered for provisional admission subject to passing the Degree exam with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only).
- CAT 2017 / MH-CET 2018
- GMAT taken on or after Jan 2014 (for foreign nationals and NRIs only)
- *Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects based on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/ institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of the marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100. In case the percentage of marks in aggregate comes in fraction then percentage of marks in aggregate shall be rounded up e.g. 44.50- 44.99% shall be rounded to 45% and 44.01- 44.49% shall be rounded to 44%marks.
- **Candidates appeared for final year examination fulfilling the remaining eligibility criteria will be offered provisional admission subject to the condition that they will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks. If the candidate has failed and applied for revaluation of the result; in such cases the admission to such candidate will be given on provisional basis subject to the condition that he/she will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks. Undertaking from such candidates shall be taken for forfeiting the right of admission and fees paid in case of not securing the required percentage of marks in qualifying examination. In case the candidate fails to produce the results of the final year examination, then admission offered to such candidate will be automatically cancelled and the fees (tuition, development and other fees) paid by the candidate for the academic year 2018-19 will be forfeited.
Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Hall Ticket is part of application form. When the form is submitted to the office, office will stamp the photograph. Candidate must carry the Hall ticket for all activities during admission process.
JBIMS will shortlist candidates based on their CAT or MH-CET scores and their profiles. These candidates will have to appear for an in-person assessment that may consist of a written ability test, group activity and personal interview to be held at Mumbai. For foreign nationals, residing outside India, interviews will be conducted over Skype. A candidate will be admitted based on the combined scores of this personal assessment along with their past academic and extra-curricular achievements.
Official Website: www.jbims.edu
Insofar, JBIMS application details and schedule for 2018 has been released. Rest of the information on this page are as per last year’s information brochure and given here for reference purpose only. As soon as JBIMS releases their information brochure for 2018 details will be released here.