|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies offers admission in Master in Management Studies (MMS) programme for the academic year 2017-19. MMS programme duration is two years. Those who want to get admission in said course may their application form on time, date of MMS admission will announced later. Candidates can check the complete details of JBIMS MMS Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
JBIMS MMS Admission 2017
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (Autonomous) announces the revised admissions process for its 2-year Masters in Management Studies (MMS) Programme, which is equivalent to a MBA. For the year 2017-19, JBIMS will admit students based on the process conducted by the institute and not through the Common Admissions Process carried out by DTE.
Application Form 2017
Application Form for JBIMS MMS Course can be filled online from the official website www.jbims.edu. Candidates are requested to read the complete information carefully and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application form.
- Link to fill the JBIMS MMA Application Form 2017 will be available here.
- Rs. 1500/- for General, J&K migrants, NRIs, PIOs, Foreign nationals, Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries
- Rs. 1000/- for Backward classes [SC,ST, VJ/DT, NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Physically Handicapped – belonging to Maharashtra State only
The candidate can pay through DD/Bank transfer, Debit card/Credit card payment gateway, for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
How to Apply?
- Online registrations dates will be announced on the website shortly.
- The online application form will be available on our official website (www.jbims.edu).
- All applications must be submitted online.
- An application processing fee will be levied at the time of submission of the online application
Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Appeared** for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. Such candidates can be considered for provisional admission subject to passing the Degree exam with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only).
- CAT 2016 / MH-CET 2017
- GMAT taken on or after Jan 2013 (for foreign nationals and NRIs only)
- *Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects based on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/ institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of the marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100. In case the percentage of marks in aggregate comes in fraction then percentage of marks in aggregate shall be rounded up e.g. 44.50- 44.99% shall be rounded to 45% and 44.01- 44.49% shall be rounded to 44%marks.
- **Candidates appeared for final year examination fulfilling the remaining eligibility criteria will be offered provisional admission subject to the condition that they will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks on or before September 2017. If the candidate has failed and applied for revaluation of the result; in such cases the admission to such candidate will be given on provisional basis subject to the condition that he/she will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks on or before September 2017. Undertaking from such candidates shall be taken for forfeiting the right of admission and fees paid in case of not securing the required percentage of marks in qualifying examination. In case the candidate fails to produce the results of the final year examination on or before September 2017, then admission offered to such candidate will be automatically cancelled and the fees (tuition, development and other fees) paid by the candidate for the academic year 2017-18 will be forfeited.
JBIMS will shortlist candidates based on their CAT or MH-CET scores and their profiles. These candidates will have to appear for an in-person assessment that may consist of a group activity, personal interview and written ability test, to be held at Mumbai. For foreign nationals, residing outside India, interviews will be conducted over Skype. A candidate will be admitted based on the combined scores of this personal assessment along with their past academic and extra-curricular achievements.