JCECE 2019 Result – JCECEB will announce the result for JCECE 2019 over its official website which is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. JCECE 2019 Result will be declared approximately around the last week of June 2019. After the declaration of results, a merit list is also going to be released category wise as well as the combined merit list for the students who will appear in the JCECE 2019. To know all the information related to the JCECE 2019 Result, candidates can check this page.
JCECE 2019 Result
Candidates must keep in mind that the Board is not going to consider the re-checking or revaluation of answer sheets. Also, the counselling process is going to be conducted online. Candidates can check the expected dates for JCECE 2019 Result from the table below.
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|JCECE 2019 Exam Date||Last week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of Jun 2019|
Result: The JCECE 2019 Result will be available at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
How to check JCECE 2019 Result?
Candidates can follow the steps given below in order to know about the procedure to check JCECE 2019 Result.
- As a first step, candidates have to visit the official website or click on the link which will be mentioned on this page later.
- Then, click on the button flashing as “Result” on the official website.
- Then, candidates are required to enter the course and roll number in order to check their results. Then, click on the “Search” button.
- After entering all these details, candidates can see their results.
- As the last step, candidates are required to take the printout or screenshot of their results so that it could be used for further references.
JCECE 2019 Merit List
After the declaration of JCECE 2019 Result, the Board is going to publish the Merit List too on the official website. The Merit List will be then be used to allot the seats to the candidates. The Merit List is going to be prepared keeping in mind the scores obtained by the students in JCECE 2019. Now, hereafter the publishing of the merit list, two or more students are going to obtain same marks in the examination, then a tie – breaker criteria is going to be applied.
JCECE 2019 Tie Resolving Criteria
There will also be a provision of tie-breaking criteria if in case two or more candidates score same marks. If a tie happens then inter-se merit will be determined of the candidates in the given procedure.
B.V.Sc. & AH., B.H.M.S., and B.F.. Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) Stream
- Candidates securing higher marks in biology will be given preference.
- Candidates getting better marks in Chemistry will be given chance.
- Date of Birth will be used to resolve the tie amongst students.
- If tie still persists then, it will be resolved as per English Alphabetical Order of the First name.
B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, and B.Tech. in Agriculture Engineering, Dairy Technology.
- Candidates scoring higher marks in Physics will be preferred.
- Candidates obtaining better marks in Chemistry will be called for further admission process.
- An applicant of older age will be preferred over the other one.
- If a tie still exists then it will be resolved as per English Alphabetical Order of the First name.
JCECE 2019 Counselling
After the declaration of results and releasing of merit list, qualified candidates are called for counselling. Counselling will be conducted in two rounds if the seats remain vacant after the first round. All the qualified candidates who are going to have names in the Merit List, they are required to appear in the Counselling Process. Candidates are advised to be present at the date of counselling allotted to each candidate. Candidates are also required to submit specific documents during the time of counselling.
JCECE is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The candidates will have to appear in JCECE 2019 if they have to take admission in their respective courses. JCECE is divided into 3 major broad groups such as PCB, PCM, PCBM. The Examination is also going to take place group wise at different timings. Candidates have an opportunity if they are going to appear in JCECE 2019 as the syllabus is going to be the same as the students have studied in class 12th. After the examination, a medical test is also going to take place in order to grant admission to students. Candidates must keep in mind that there is going to be Online Counselling for the students who are going to qualify the examination.