JCECE 2019 Result – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) was announced the result for JCECE 2019 on the official website which is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. JCECE 2019 Result was declared on June 21, 2019. After the declaration of results, a merit list was released according to category wise as well as the combined merit list for the students who had appeared in the JCECE 2019. Counselling for the JCECE 2019 was done in two rounds. To know all the information related to the JCECE 2019 Result, candidates can check this page.
JCECE 2019 Result
There were no provision of revaluation and rechecking of JCECE 2019 result. Also, the counselling process was conducted online. Candidates can check the dates for JCECE 2019 Result from the table below:
|JCECE 2019 Examination Date||09 Jun 2019|
|The release of Answer Key||16 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||21 Jun 2019|
|Counselling Starts||08 Nov 2019|
Check here: Candidates can check their JCECE 2019 Result as per schedule from jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
How to check JCECE 2019 Result?
Candidates can follow the steps given below in order to know about the procedure to check JCECE 2019 Result.
- Step 1: As a first step, candidates had to visit the official website.
- Step 2: Then, click on the button flashing as “Result” on the official website.
- Step 3: Then, candidates were required to enter the course and roll number in order to check their results. Then, click on the “Search” button.
- Step 4: After entering all these details, candidates can see their results.
- Step 5: As the last step, candidates are required to take the printout or screenshot of their results so that it could be used for further references.
JCECE 2019 Merit List
After the declaration of JCECE 2019 Result, the Board was published the Merit List too on the official website. The Merit List was used to allot the seats to the candidates. The merit list was prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the exam. Now, hereafter the publication of the merit list, two or more students were obtained same marks in the examination, then a tie – breaker criteria is going to be applied.
JCECE 2019 Tie Resolving Criteria
There were also a provision of tie-breaking criteria if in case two or more candidates scored same marks. If a tie happens then inter-se merit is determined of the candidates in the given procedure.
B.V.Sc. & AH., B.H.M.S., and B.F.. Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) Stream
- Candidates securing higher marks in biology get more preference.
- Candidates getting better marks in Chemistry get chance.there is going to be Online Counselling for the students who are going to qualify the examination.
- Date of Birth was used to resolve the tie amongst students.
- If the tie still persists then, it was resolved as per English Alphabetical Order of the First name.
B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, and B.Tech. in Agriculture Engineering, Dairy Technology.
- Candidates scoring higher marks in Physics were preferred.
- Candidates obtaining better marks in Chemistry were called for further admission process.
- An applicant of older age was preferred over the other one.
- If a tie still exists then it was resolved as per English Alphabetical Order of the First name.
JCECE 2019 Counselling
After the release of Merit List, candidates were called for the Counselling Process. Board had published the notification related to counselling in the newspaper as well as on the official website. Candidates had to go on the official website and read all the instruction carefully related to counselling. The Counselling Process was conducted in 3 Rounds. Candidates were required to select the Institute, Course / Stream on Merit – cum – choice at the candidate’s merit order, only after the scrutiny of all the required documents and after satisfying the candidate’s identilty.
After the 1st round of Counselling, if seats remain vacant then the remainaing seats filled after 2nd round of counselling. Candidates who had qualified for the counselling were required to pay an amount as counselling fee to participate in the counselling process. The counselling fee is Rs. 400 for general and Rs. 250 for SC/ST and Female of all categories.
Documents to be Carried for Counseling
- Hall Ticket, Scorecard, Passing Certificate (Original/Provisional) of Matric (10) and Higher Secondary (10+2).
- Local Resident Certificate issued by D.C. of Jharkhand State
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- JCECE 2019 Admit Card
- One recent passport size photograph (same as affixed in the Application Form)
- Disability Certificate issued by Medical Superintendent/CMO/ Head of Hospital (If Applicable)
JCECE was conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. JCECE is divided into 3 major broad groups such as PCB, PCM, PCBM. Candidates had an opportunity if they were going to appear in JCECE 2019 as the syllabus is going to be the same as the students have studied in class 12th. After the examination, a medical test was also going to taken place in order to grant admission to students. This test is conducted to grant admission in the institutes of Jharkhand.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.