JCECE 2019 – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) 2019 was conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). It offered the first year professional courses in the field of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries Science etc. and B.Tech in Dairy Technology within the state of Jharkhand. Counselling for the JCECE 2019 has been done on November 08, 2019. There are three groups in which JCECE 2019 is broadly divided or classified namely PCM, PCB, PCMB and under these groups, there are various courses offered by the Board. To know more detailed information about JCECE 2019, candidates can go through this article.
The Board has released the Merit List after the exam on the official website only. Also, it must be noted that the Counselling was conducted online. Applicants can check the expected dates of JCECE 2019 from the table below:
|JCECE 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||30 Apr 2019|
|Last Date for the submission of Application Form||25 May 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2019|
|JCECE 2019 Examination Date||09 Jun 2019|
|The release of Answer Key||16 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||21 Jun 2019|
|Counselling Starts||08 Nov 2019|
Candidates who appeard for the JCECE 2019 should check the list of courses offered by the authoritative body so that candidates was able to choose the course according to their interest and preference.
|Courses Offered||Subject Group|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Tech.(Dairy Technology)||PCM|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry /B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture / B.V. Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)||PCB|
|B.Sc. (Hons.)Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry /B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.V. Sc. & A.H. / B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Tech.(Dairy Technology)/ B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)||PCMB|
JCECE 2019 Syllabus
The question paper of the JCECE 2019 is based on the common syllabus as per laid by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for the 12th standard. So, candidates should prepare according to the syllabus released by the CBSE. For more information about the syllabus of class 12, candidates can check CBSE Website.
JCECE 2019 Exam Pattern
It is important to be aware of the exam pattern as it enables the students to know about the marking scheme of the examination, weightage of the questions etc. So, to check the exam pattern of JCECE 2019 candidates can refer to the information given below:
- Mode of Exam: Exam was conducted in offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: There was a sectional time limit for each subject. 1 Hour was for Mathematics & Biology and 2 hours was for Physics & Chemistry. (3 Hours in total).
- Nature of Questions: Multiple choice question was asked in the exam.
- Medium of the Exam: Exam was conducted in English and Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, candidates get 01 marks.. 0.5 marks was deducted from the total score for each incorrect answer
- Maximum Marks: 150 Marks for PCM and PCB. PCMB contains 200 Marks as it contains 04 subjects.
- Number of Questions: Each section is comprise of 50 Questions. So, in PCB and PCM there were 150 questions, PCMB had 200 questions.
JCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility requirements which candidates are required to follow if they have to apply for JCECE 2019. Candidates can check the information given below for the same:
- B.Tech Course: There is no age to limit to apply for this course.
- M.B.B.S Course: Candidates must have completed 17 years as on December 31 of the year of his/ her admission.
- Agriculture & Forestry Course: Minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years and maximum age should be 22 years as on July 1 of the examination year.
- Animal Husbandry [B.V.Sc. & A.H.] Course: Minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years as on December 31 of the examination year.
- B.Tech Course: Candidates should have passed their I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject with an aggregate of 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- M.B.B.S Course: Candidates must have passed a qualifying examination with an aggregate of 50% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology or candidates must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English individually.
- Agriculture & Forestry Course: Applicant must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject along with one of the Mathematics/Biology.
- Animal Husbandry [B.V.Sc. & A.H.] Course: Applicant must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a compulsory subject.
Note: Candidates willing to apply should be a permanent/local resident of Jharkhand state to apply for the above-listed courses. To make sure candidates also have to present their valid Local residential Certificate as per issued by the Jharkhand State authority.
JCECE 2019 Application Form
The Board was released JCECE Application Form via online mode only. Candidates need to first register themselves, provide the basic information and then fill the Application Form by providing basic details, communication details, and the educational details. Candidates had to select the test centre while filling the JCECE 2019 Application Form only. Also, candidates had to upload the documents as per the prescribed format only. As the last step, candidates were required to pay the Application Fee via online payment gateways only.
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the application fee through Debit/ Credit card or net banking. Candidates. Application Fee once submitted was not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates were also advised to retain the hard copy of the Application Form with themselves for future reference. Check below the application fee:
|Subject Group||SC/ST/Female categories||General/ BC-I/ BC-II|
|PCM||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 900/-|
|PCB||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 900/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
JCECE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates were able to download JCECE 2019 Admit Card from the official website. The Admit Card consists of important details such as Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Category, PH, Date of Birth, Subject Group, Complete Address of the Test Centre. Candidates were advised to carry JCECE 2019 Admit Card positively as it acts as an entry at the time of examination with valid id proof for instance Aadhar Card / Passport / PAN Card / Voter’s ID / Driving License etc.
JCECE 2019 was conducted at one exam center only which is Ranchi.
JCECE 2019 Answer Key
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has been released the JCECE 2019 answer key on its official website. Candidates were able to calculate their scores by keeping in mind the marking scheme. However, it is to be noted that the final decision had to be taken after the declaration of results. Candidates were able to raise an objection against preliminary answer key through the official website. Also, officials had uploaded the OMR Answer sheet on the official website. After the verification of raised objection, officials had released the final answer key.
JCECE 2019 Result
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has been announced the JCECE 2019 result on the official website. Candidates had to go on the officials website i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in and check their result as per schedule. Candidates were required to first select the course and then enter their roll number to check the result. There is no provision of revaluation and rechecking of result.
JCECE 2019 Seat Matrix
Admission to courses was done on the basis of seat matrix. Board released the seat matrix on the official website. Candidates can check the same from the official website or click on the link given on this page. Counselling was done on the basis of availablity of seats. 40% seats are reserved for General Category candidates. Candidates can check the seat matrix for JCECE 2019 from the given below link:
- Click here to check JCECE 2019 Seat Matrix
- Click here to check JCECE 2019 Provisional Seat Matrix for Extended Round of Special Counselling
JCECE 2019 Merit List
The Board has released the JCECE 2019 Merit List on its official website after the exam has been conducted. A combined Merit List as well as Category -Wise list has been published. Merit list was prepared based on marks secured by the candidates in the examination. The Merit List was used to allot the seats. If two or more candidates get the same marks than the rank is decided based on below tie- breaking criteria:
Tie – Breaker Criteria
The Board has made a certain procedure to break the tie between the two or more candidates if they obtained same marks in the examination. Candidates can have a look at the set criteria given below:
Depending upon the courses the criteria will going to be followed differently:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
- Candidates older in age.
- If the tie still persists, then it will be sorted as per the Alphabetical order of First Name.
JCECE 2019 Counselling
After the declaration of results and releasing of merit list, qualified candidates were called for counselling. Counselling was conducted in three rounds if the seats remain vacant after the first round. All the qualified candidates who had names in the Merit List, they were required to appear in the Counselling Process. Candidates were advised to be present at the date of counselling allotted to each candidate. Candidates were also required to submit specific documents during the time of counselling. Candidates can check the list of candidates for counselling:
- Click here to check JCECE 2019 Document Details for Counselling
- Click here to check JCECE 2019 list of candidates allotted in 2nd round of counselling.
- Click here to check the JCECE 2019 list of candidates who institute changed in 2nd round of counselling.
- Click here to check the JCECE 2019 list of candidates after an extended round of special counselling.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) was established on March 29, 2001 by Government of Jharkhand under Section 85 of Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. vide Memo No. 374. It conducts many entrance test to grant admission in the institutes and colleges of Jharkhand. At present, it conducts 9 entrance test i.e. PGMAT, JCECE, B.Sc.NECE, GNMECE, Dip. to Deg. ECE, PECE, I.T.I. ECE, Voc. / I.T.I. to Dip. ECE, and PMECE.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
For more details, about JCECE 2019 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.