JCECE 2020 – The last date to fill JCECE 2020 application form is August 31, 2020. The candidates can apply for JCECE 2020 online at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for the candidates willing to take admission in B.V.Sc. & AH, B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.F.Sc etc. To take admission in any course, the candidates need to appear for the counselling after the declaration of the result. Check more information about JCECE 2020 here such as application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
Latest: The candidates can fill JCECE 2020 application form till August 31, 2020. Click Here to Apply!
JCECE 2020 shall be conducted at the centres situated at Ranchi only. Check the important dates related to JCECE 2020 given in the table below.
|Start of application form submission||08 Jul 2020|
|Application form submission closes|
|Admit card issue date||to be announced|
|JCECE 2020 exam date|
|Answer Key Releases||to be announced|
|Result Declaration||to be announced|
JCECE 2020 Application Extension Notice
Check below the official notification published regarding extension of application submission dates.
Click here to download the application extension notice.
JCECE 2020 Latest Information
Important Information has been released Regarding Upper Age Limit in BVSc. & AH Course & Relaxation in Upper Age Limit for Reserved Categories Candidates wrt Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination JCECE 2020.
Click here to download the Notice
JCECE 2020 Application Form
Application form for JCECE releases online only at the official website of the Board, jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. It must be noted that the name of the candidates and their parent’s name in the form must be the same as registered in 10th class certificate / I.S.C / 12th class certificate / equivalent exam. Check the process to fill JCECE application form given below.
- Click on the link given above
- Then, register by entering all the asked details like name, category, parent’s name, educational details, contact details etc.
- Next, fill the details of the test centers and course details.
- Then, upload the documents in the proper format.
- Lastly, pay the application fee and take 2-3 printouts of the submitted application form.
Application Fee: JCECE 2020 application fee can be paid via debit card / credit card / net banking. The amount is specified below.
|SC / ST / Female of all categories||Rs 450||Rs 450||Rs 500|
|GEN / EWS / BC – I and II||Rs 900||Rs 900||Rs 1000|
JCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the group wise eligibility criteria given below for JCECE 2020.
The candidate must belong to Indian nationality and must be a citizen of Jharkhand.
- For Animal Husbandry course (BVSc. & AH): The candidate’s upper age limit for this course should be 25 years as on December 31, 2020. There will be a relaxation of maximum age by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC applying for these courses.
- For other courses: The aspirants must be minimum 17 years of age as on July 01, 2020, and maximum 22 years of age.
For B.V.Sc. & AH: The candidates must have completed 10+2 in Science or equivalent with PCB and English as core subjects from a recognized board or university.
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture and B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry: The candidates must have completed 10+2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or university.
For B.Sc (Hons.) Horticulture: The candidates must have completed 10+2 with PCB/PCM/PCMB/PC (Forestry)/ Inter (Agriculture) from a recognized board or university.
For B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) and B.Tech (Dairy Technology): The candidates must have completed 10+2 with PCM from a recognized board or university.
For B.F.Sc: The candidates must have completed 10+2 with PCM / PCMB from a recognized board or university.
Group Wise Educational Qualification
- PCM Group- An applicant who has passed or is appearing in I.S.C / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics can appear in the examination for this group.
- PCB Group- An applicant who has passed or is appearing in I.S.C / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology can appear in the examination for this group.
- PCMB Group- An applicant who has cleared or is appearing in I.S.C / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and has Mathematics as an extra subject can appear in the examination for this group.
Courses Offered According to Different Subject Groups
Check the list of the courses that candidates can apply according to the subject groups they have studied in class 12th.
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry / B.Sc (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) / B.Tech (Agriculture Engg.)||PCM|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry / B.Sc (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.V. Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)||PCB|
|B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) / B.Sc (Hons.) Horticulture||PCMB|
JCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for JCECE 2020 given below.
- Medium of the question paper: The question paper is available in English and Hindi
- Type of questions: There are multiple-choice questions in the test
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 01 marks. For the wrong answers, -1/4 marks are deducted
Group – Wise Timings: Check the duration of the exam as per the groups selected by the candidates.
|PCM Group||3 hours 15 minutes|
|PCB Group||3 hours 15 minutes|
|PCB Group||4 hours 30 minutes|
Distribution of Questions
|Subject Group||Subjects||No. of questions|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry &|
|PCB||Physics, Chemistry & |
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Biology &|
JCECE 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for JCECE is according to class 12th CBSE syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Download the PDFs given below.
JCECE 2020 Admit Card
JCECEB releases admit card for JCECE at its official website, jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Candidates can download JCECE 2020 admit card by entering the username and password. It is an important document that must be carried to the examination centre. It is not sent via post.
JCECE admit card consists of the details like:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Subject group
- Name and address of the exam centre
- Roll number
- Father’s name
Note: In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates can submit the queries to the concerned authorities in writing.
JCECE 2020 Result
JCECEB releases result for JCECE at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Along with the result, the Board releases a combined merit list as well as a category-wise merit list. There is no provision for re-checking of the OMR answer sheets.
If two or more candidates obtain the same marks in the entrance test then, the tie-breaking criteria is applied to resolve the ties.
- First marks of Biology / Physics is considered.
- Then, if the tie is still there, marks of Chemistry is taken into account
- If the tie still persists, then, the preference is given to the older candidate
- Lastly, for resolving ties, the alphabetical order is followed (as per the first name)
JCECE 2020 Counselling
After the result declaration, the qualified candidates need to take part in the JCECE 2020 online counselling. There are 2 rounds of counselling. The candidates are required to pay the registration counselling fee as well.
Counselling fee: The candidates have to pay Rs 400 (Rs. 250 in case of SC/ST/ Female of all categories). It can be paid via debit card / credit card / net banking.
After the payment of registration fee, the candidates are required to appear at the concerned institute for admission with a proper set of documents. Check the list of the documents given below.
List of Original Certificates/Documents to be brought
- Admit Card, Marksheet, Passing Certificate (Original/Provisional) of Matric or 10th
- Admit Card, Marksheet, Passing Certificate (Original I Provisional) of 12th Local Resident
- Certificate issued by S.0.0. (Civil) I D.C. of Jharkhand State
- Caste Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) I D.C. of Jharkhand State (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) I D.C.
- 1 passport size photograph
- Admit Card of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE-2018)
- Disability Certificate issued by Medical Superintendent/CMO/ Head of Hospital
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
FAQs for JCECE 2020
Where can I apply for JCECE 2020?
You can apply for JCECE 2020 at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
In what mode JCECE is conducted?
JCECE is conducted in the offline mode.
Is there any negative marking in JCECE 2020?
Yes 1/4 marks is deducted in case of wrong answers.
What is the syllabus for JCECE 2020?
The questions are asked according to the class 12th CBSE syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
What type of questions in JCECE 2020?
JCECE is objective in nature which means that there are multiple-choice questions in the exam.
Can I get JCECE 2020 admit card through post?
No, the admit card for JCECE 2020 can only be downloaded via online mode only.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.