Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) Application Form 2019 is started by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The Application Form was available online on the official website of JCECE as per the schedule. Candidates need to fill the application form before the due date or it will not be accepted. The application form of Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) was available only in online mode, on jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Candidates have to ensure that all the details submitted in the form must be authentic. Check the process to submit Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019 Application Form, fee details, and more information from this page.
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) Application Form 2019
Candidates must have passed the Intermediate Vocational course examination with any one subject or must have passed Matriculation/ 10th Standard in order to fill the application form for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019. Check the full eligibility for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019. Aspirants can check the expected schedule for important dates for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019 Application Form below.
|Availability of Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019 application form||02 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of application forms||15 May 2019 (23:59)|
|Date of examination||02 Jun 2019|
The application process for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019 is over now..!!
Official Website: www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee for Application Form of Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019 are as follow:
- Male candidates of general, economically week and OBC 1 and OBC 2 category will have to pay Rs. 650
- Male candidate of SC and ST category and Female candidates of all category will have to pay Rs. 325
The payment for the same shall be done through the online payment gateway by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking mandatorily and the fee payment is non-refundable.
Items to have before Filling the Application Form
For JCECEB Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) Application Form it is necessary that all the candidates have the following items before filling the form:
- Active Email Id
- Active Mobile Number
- Scan recent colored Photograph
Note: The scanned photograph should be recent and colored with both ears visible. The photograph should not be photoshopped or else the Application Form will be rejected.
How to fill the Application Form for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019?
The Registration form can be filled by the following steps:
- Visit the Official Website of jceceb.nic.in OR jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- On the Homepage, click (DECE LE) 2019 Online Application Form Submission button.
- Enter Personal details like Candidates Name, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Parent Domicile, Category, Disability Status, Serviceman Quota Status, Residential Eligibility, Annual Family Income, Nationality, Aadhar Number.
- Course and exam city option, here mention the course you are applying for along with two choices for exam city.
- Enter Educational Qualification details like Qualification, Passout Status, Course/Stream Name, Board University, Passing Year, Marks, Roll/Enroll Number, Institute Name, and Adress, Pincode.
- Fill Communication Details like Address, Locality, City/Town/Village, State, District, Pincode, Email Address, Mobile Number, Landline with STD code.
- Choose a strong password of 8-10 characters with some special characters. To confirm password enter the Security Question and Security Answer. In case you forget the password it could be retrieved by using the Security Question.
- While entering the Security Pin do observe the image carefully or else the registration will not be complete.
- Upload a recent colored scanned photograph in the provided space. The photograph’s file size should be between 100kb to 4kb of 3.5 cm to 4.5 cm dimension.
- Payment should be done according to his/her gender category only.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.