JECRC University Application Form 2020 – JECRC University application form for admission in UG, PG, MBA, Ph.D, and lateral entry courses us available. Eligible candidates seeking admission into JECRC University can fill the application from the official website, jecrcuniversity.edu.in or through the direct link which is provided below on this page. Candidates have to provide the personal and academic details and also have to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- at the time of registration. Check all the details regarding JECRC University Admission Form 2020, application dates, forms, application fees, etc, on this page.
Latest: JECRC University application form 2020 is available, apply now
JECRC University Application Form 2020
JECRC University offers various UG, PG and Doctoral courses, for admission candidate have to apply online on the official website only. Interested can check the important dates related to JECRC University Admission Form 2020 read the page below:
|MBA Admissions 2020||Apply Now!|
|UG Courses||Apply Now!|
|PG And Lateral Entry||Apply Now!|
|Doctoral Programme (Ph.D)||Apply Now!|
JECRC University Application Fee 2020
Candidates have to pay the non-refundable application fee to submit the JECRC University application form 2020. Candidates can check the application fee as per courses from the table below :
|UG & PG courses||Rs. 500/-|
|Ph.D programm||Rs 1500/-|
Documents Required to Fill JECRC University Application Form 2020
In order to apply for JECRC University, candidates will have to fill an application form as per the requirements of the university. Make sure that candidates applying online must have below-listed documents :
- A scanned coloured photograph.
- A scanned signature of the candidate
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Graduation Certificate
- PG Certificate (for Ph.D program)
Apply for admission at JECRC – Click here
Image Specification for JECRC University Application Form 2020
Candidates have to upload the required documents in the mentioned below prescribed format only:
|Photograph||Lass than 1 MB||JEPG/JPG/PNG|
|Signature||Lass than 1 MB||JEPG/JPG/PNG|
|Marksheets||Lass than 1 MB||JEPG/JPG/PNG/PDF|
How to fill JECRC University Application Form 2020?
Candidates can check the mentioned below steps to fill the online application form of JECRC admission 2020:
Step 1 – Registration
- In order to register candidate will have to click on the apply link given above and fill the registration form
- In the registration form, candidates will have to fill details such as Name, Email address, Mobile number, Programme, Specialization, Select state.
- You will receive an OTP as soon as you provide your phone number and click on verify.
- Tick in the box.
- Click on to Register.
- A confirmation mail, SMS will be sent to candidates on successful registration.
Step 2 – Fill JECRC University Application Form
In order to complete the application, process candidates will now have to fill the application form
1. First chose the program you are applying for and proceed to next.
2. Now enter the presonal required to apply for admission and then proceed to next step.
3. Enter your Father’s and Mother’s Details, Occupation, email ID and mobile number.
4. Enter your address valid details as given below and then proceed to next step.
5. Enter your qualification as for the required eligibility criteria verification and then proceed to upload the documents
6. After the entering the qualifications, candidates applying for the MBA program have to provide the details whether they have appered for any national level entrance exam or not. Courses other than MBA have to upload the douments required.
Step 3 – Upload Documents
Candidates applying for UG & PG course have to upload the documents as given below.
For Ph.D courses – Candidates applying for the Ph.D course have to upload the documents as shown below.
Step 4 – Declaration: Candidates will have to submit their declaration in order to apply successfully.
Step 5 – Payment : After the declaration candidates have to make online payment. After payment take out the printout of Fee- reciept and submit the form.
Details to be entered in JECRC University Application Form 2020
Candidates are required to provide the mentioned below details and information in the JECRC University Application Form 2020:
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Annual income
- Contact number
JECRC University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the applying in to the desired course from below:
- MBA – Minimum 55% Marks in Bachelor Degree of three Year duration from a recognized University or equivalent therto
- B.Tech – Must have passed in Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate in all subjects English, Physics & Mathematics & chemistry.
- BCA – must have passed in Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- B.Sc – Minimum 50% Marks in 10+2 examination from CBSE or equivalent
- M.Tech – B. Tech with minimum 55% aggregate marks in related discipline.
- Ph.D. – Candidate applying for Ph.D must have completed Master’s Degree (Related Discipline) with minimum 55% marks
About JECRC University
The university was founded 17 years ago in order to provide education in the field of Engineering, science, management, pharmacy, and applied sciences. One of the Top Universities in Jaipur, Rajasthan offers Degree Courses in the field of Engineering, IT & CA, Management, Science, law, Journalism. The university is situated in Jaipur, in Rajasthan.JECRC University has its campus in 32-acre with all the facilities needed.
To fill the application form of JECRC admission 2020 – Click here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.