JECRC University Application Form 2021 – Jaipur Engineering College and Research Center (JECRC), Rajasthan, has started the application form filling for all courses, on the official website i.e. m.jecrcuniversity.edu.in. The last date to apply for MBA admissions is April 26, 2021 only. Candidates should note that they can only fill one application form, with one email id. First of all, candidates need to register with basic details like name, course, email id etc. Thereafter, you need to login with user id and password and then move on to fill the applicant details, qualification detail etc. On completion of the same, candidates have to pay JECRC university application form fee in online mode. Scroll below to check out the steps to apply, important documents, application fee and much more .
Latest: JECRC University application form 2021 is available for the MBA course. Scroll below to apply.
JECRC University Application Form 2021
JECRC University offers various UG, PG and Doctoral courses, for admission candidate have to apply online on the official website only. Interested can check the important dates related to JECRC University Admission Form 2021 read the page below:
|MBA Admissions 2021||to be notified|
|UG Courses||to be notified|
|PG And Lateral Entry||to be notified|
|Doctoral Programme (Ph.D)||to be notified|
Apply Here: Click Here to fill JECRC University Application form.
JECRC University Application Fee 2021
Candidates have to pay the non-refundable application fee to submit the JECRC University application form 2021. Candidates can check the application fee as per courses from the table below :
|UG & PG courses||Rs. 500/-|
|Ph.D programm||Rs 1500/-|
Documents Required to Fill JECRC University Application Form 2021
In order to apply for JECRC University, candidates will have to fill an application form as per the requirements of the university. Make sure that candidates applying online must have below-listed documents :
- A scanned coloured photograph.
- A scanned signature of the candidate
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Graduation Certificate
- PG Certificate (for Ph.D program)
Image Specification for JECRC University Application Form 2021
Candidates have to upload the required documents in the mentioned below prescribed format only:
|Photograph||Lass than 1 MB||JEPG/JPG/PNG|
|Signature||Lass than 1 MB||JEPG/JPG/PNG|
|Marksheets||Lass than 1 MB||JEPG/JPG/PNG/PDF|
How to fill JECRC University Application Form 2021?
Candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before filling the JECRC application form. The steps to fill so are as follows.
Step 1 – Registration
- In order to register candidate will have to click on the apply link given above and fill the registration form
- In the registration form, candidates will have to fill details such as Name, Email address, Mobile number, Programme, Specialization, Select state.
- You will receive an OTP as soon as you provide your phone number and click on verify.
- Tick in the box.
- Click on to Register.
- A confirmation mail, SMS will be sent to candidates on successful registration.
Step 2 – Fill JECRC University Application Form
In order to complete the application, process candidates will now have to fill the application form
1. First chose the program you are applying for and proceed to next.
2. Now enter the presonal required to apply for admission and then proceed to next step.
3. Enter your Father’s and Mother’s Details, Occupation, email ID and mobile number.
4. Enter your address valid details as given below and then proceed to next step.
5. Enter your qualification as for the required eligibility criteria verification and then proceed to upload the documents
6. After the entering the qualifications, candidates applying for the MBA program have to provide the details whether they have appered for any national level entrance exam or not. Courses other than MBA have to upload the douments required.
Step 3 – Upload Documents
Candidates applying for UG & PG course have to upload the documents as given below.
For Ph.D courses – Candidates applying for the Ph.D course have to upload the documents as shown below.
Step 4 – Declaration: Candidates will have to submit their declaration in order to apply successfully.
Step 5 – Payment : After the declaration candidates have to make online payment. After payment take out the printout of Fee- reciept and submit the form.
Details to be entered in JECRC University Application Form 2021
Candidates are required to provide the mentioned below details and information in the JECRC University Application Form 2021.
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Annual income
- Contact number
JECRC University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the applying in to the desired course from below:
- MBA – Minimum 55% Marks in Bachelor Degree of three Year duration from a recognized University or equivalent therto
- B.Tech – Must have passed in Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate in all subjects English, Physics & Mathematics & chemistry.
- BCA – must have passed in Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- B.Sc – Minimum 50% Marks in 10+2 examination from CBSE or equivalent
- M.Tech – B. Tech with minimum 55% aggregate marks in related discipline.
- Ph.D. – Candidate applying for Ph.D must have completed Master’s Degree (Related Discipline) with minimum 55% marks
About JECRC University
The university was founded 17 years ago in order to provide education in the field of Engineering, science, management, pharmacy, and applied sciences. One of the Top Universities in Jaipur, Rajasthan offers Degree Courses in the field of Engineering, IT & CA, Management, Science, law, Journalism. The university is situated in Jaipur, in Rajasthan. JECRC University has its campus in 32-acre with all the facilities needed.
FAQ’s for JECRC University Application Form 2021
Ans 1. No, the candidates have to fill the JECRC University Application Form in online mode.
Ans 2. Yes, the form is the same, but you have to select your courses.
Ans 3. No. you need to score 50% or more to apply for the same.
Ans 4. The last date to apply for the same has not been notified yet.
Ans 5. Candidates have to pay rs.500/- for MBA registration
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.