JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card – IIT Roorkee has released the JEE Advanced Admit Card 2019 under the candidates’ login on May 20, 2019, at jeeadv.ac.in. The candidates have to use their registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email id to download it. The JEE Advanced 2019 exam date is May 27, 2019, and the candidates need their admit card to enter the exam center. The candidates can download their admit card until the exam day. JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card have the exam date, time and center address of the exam. Check more details on this page below.
JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card
JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card is an extremely important document and must be retained safely till all admission formalities are complete. Candidates must carry a printout to the exam center.
|JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Release of admit card||20 May 2019|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Date||27 May 2019|
Download: Click Here to get the JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card.
How to Download JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card?
Admit card can only be downloaded online. Follow these simple steps to get the admit card.
Step 1: Visit the link as mentioned above.
Step 2: Enter the details namely, the application number, password, mobile number, and email address. The application number and the password must be as per the data that is provided at the time of registrations of JEE Advanced 2019.
Step 3: Next, click on the ‘login’ button.
Step 4: On the next page the candidates can see the link to get the admit card in their dashboard. Click on it.
Step 5: Download the admit card PDF.
Step 6: Take a printout.
Details in JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must check and verify following details in their admit card:
- Roll number of JEE (Advanced)
- Name of the exam center
- Address of the exam center
- Exam Date
- Exam timings
Forgot JEE Advanced 2019 Registration Number?
Follow these steps to recover your password to login for JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card
Step 1: Click on ‘Find Registration Number’ link on the login page.
Step 2: A new window opens which asks you to neter the JEE Main 2019 Application number and your date of birth.
Step 3: Enter the details and click on the submit button. This way, you can recover your JEE Advanced 2019 registration number.
What To Do In Case Of A Discrepancy In JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the admit card and verify them. In the rare case, if there is a discrepancy, then the candidate must contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2019 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT. A discrepancy in JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card not only creates hindrance on the exam day but also creates problems further in the admission process.
Therefore, in any case of problem or discrepancy in the admit card, contact the respective zonal coordinating IIT as given in the table below:
|+91 40 23016157||jee[at]iith[dot]ac[dot]in|
|+91 22 25769093||jeeadv[at]iitb[dot]ac[dot]in|
|+91 361 2692795||jee[at]iitg[dot]ac[dot]in|
|+91 512 2597325||jeeadv[at]iitk[dot]ac[dot]in|
|+91 3222 282102||jeeadv[at]iitkgp[dot]ac[dot]in|
|+91 1332 284272||jeech[at]iitr[dot]ac[dot]in|
Things To Carry Along With JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card
It is compulsory for the candidates to carry the following items:
- JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card
- Valid ID proof (PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport)
- The PwD candidates need to carry the certificate of proof.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
JEE Advanced 2019 Schedule for the exam day
The candidates can check below the JEE Advanced 2019 schedule. The candidates can check the admit card for the reporting time at the exam center and appear for the exam accordingly:
|Paper||Exam Starting Timing||Exam Ending Timing|
|Paper I||09:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Paper II||02:00 PM||05:00 PM|
Important Instructions Regarding JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card
- JEE Advanced 2019 has two exams with the time gap in between Paper 1 and Paper 2. Both are compulsory.
- The original admit card is provided to the candidates at the exam center by the authorities. Candidates must carry a printout of admit card downloaded online.
- Candidates are to be seated in a computer terminal node allotted to them at the test center. To login, enter JEE Advanced 2019 Roll Number and Date of Birth as password in DDMMYYYY format.
- The keyboard is disabled during the exam. Candidates must not press any key on it.
- A virtual on-screen keyboard is provided. Candidates have to click on it to enter answers.
- Candidates can change or modify answers in the given time.
- On-screen computer clock is set for every candidate.
- The exam automatically ends when the on-screen clock reaches 0.
- Any illegal or unfair items which may be used for communication of any sort, weapons, sharp objects, eatables, etc are strictly prohibited.
JEE Advanced 2019 last Minute Preparation Tips
The candidates can check below some important last minute tips. The exam at the door. Therefore what you must do now? Here are the last minute tips for you:
Keep your important document ready: On the day of the exam, the candidates have to carry the document with them. If not they are not allowed to enter the exam center. Therefore now is the time you arrange all the important documents for the exam day ready.
Do not start now: Yes. Do not start anything new at this point. Concentrate on what you already know and revise them.
Revise and take mock tests: To improve speed and accuracy, the candidates can attempt at least 2 mock test per day. This helps you to be friendly with the online exam interface and improves speed and accuracy.
Take care: Stress and anxiety are common during this time. a little bit of it healthy and necessary. However, please do not get to indulge in them. Relax take deep breaths and concentrate on studies only. If necessary take small breaks every now and then.
FAQs on JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card
Q1. My admit card is not available to download on the website. What should I do?
Ans. Contact the Chairman of JEE Advanced 2019, respective coordinating zonal IIT.
Q2. Why does the JEE Advanced Admit Card 2019 say its provisional?
Ans. Because the original admit card will be given to the candidate on the exam day during Paper 1. Candidates have to carry the print out of the downloaded admit card.
Q3. Is JEE Advanced Admit Card needed after the exam?
Ans. Yes, it is needed for further admissions process as well. Therefore, it must be kept safe.
JEE Advanced 2019 Result
JEE Advanced 2019 Result is declared online at www.jeeadv.ac.in. The result is available as All India Ranks of all the candidates who have appeared for the exam. However, qualifying JEE Advanced 2019 does not guarantee admissions in IITs. A candidate can secure a seat only after various rounds of counselling and allocation process.
About JEE Advanced 2019
JEE Advanced is held in online mode for admission in the Bachelor’s, Integrated Masters or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree courses in Engineering, Sciences or Architecture in the IITs. The candidates who qualify JEE Main cutoff for JEE Advanced, are only eligible to appear in the JEE Advanced 2019 exam. The exam pattern of JEE Advanced is as follows:
- Number of papers: There are 2 papers in the exam – Paper 1 and 2. Candidates have to attempt and qualify in both the papers.
- Sections in the question papers: Both the papers will have 3 sections each. These sections are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Marking scheme: Negative marks may be awarded for incorrect answers of some of the questions.
- Duration: Paper 1 is for 3 hours and Paper 2 is also for 3 hours. The total duration thus is 6 hours.
- Languages of question paper: Hindi and English language only.
- Type of Questions: Objective type only. There is a mixed type of questions that include multiple choice and/or numerical answer type.
- Mode of the exam: Online only.