JEE Advanced 2019 Result – IIT Roorkee has declared the JEE Advanced Result at jeeadv.ac.in at 10 Am. The candidates can check the result using the direct link on this page below. To check the result, candidates have to use their JEE Advanced 2019 registration number and date of birth. Through the result of JEE Advanced 2019, candidates get to know their marks and category wise All India Rank. Candidates qualified as per the result are called for JoSAA counselling. Check more details on JEE Advanced 2019 Result on this page below.
JEE Advanced 2019 Result
IIT Roorkee is all set to announce JEE Advanced 2019 Result at 10:00 am, on the due date. Candidates also receive SMS on the registered mobile number, regarding the release of the result. Check important dates in this regard from the table below:
|JEE Advanced 2019||Important Dates|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Date||27 May 2019|
|IIT JEE Advanced 2019 Result||14 Jun 2019|
Result: Click here to check the JEE Advanced 2019 Result
JEE Advanced 2019 Toppers
This year a total of 161319 candidates appeared in both papers 1 and 2 in JEE (Advanced). A total of 38705 candidates have qualified. Of the total qualified candidates, 5356 are females and the total number of qualified boys are 33349. The list of the toppers are available below:
|CRL||Name of candidates|
|1||GUPTA KARTIKEY CHANDRESH|
|2||HIMANSHU GAURAV SINGH|
|4||GILLELLA AKASH REDDY|
|8||THIVESH CHANDRA M|
|9||DHRUV KUMAR GUPTA|
|13||GUMPARTHI VENKATA KRISHNA SURYA LIKHITH|
- Click here to read the JEE Advanced 2019 Result notice.
JEE Advanced 2019 Result Highlights
This year the following has been the highlight of the result:
- Total number of qualified boys: 33349
- Total number of qualified girls: 5356
- Total number of qualified general (GE) candidates: 15566
- Total number of qualified general (GEN-EWS) candidates: 3636
- Total number of qualified OBC-NCL candidates: 7651
- Total number of qualified SC candidates: 8758
- Total number of qualified ST candidates: 3094
How to Check JEE Advanced 2019 Result
The candidates can check their JEE Advanced 2019 Result using the steps. No candidate gets their result mailed or posted at their address. The candidates have to login into their accounts using the steps below to check their result:
Step 1: Visit the link mentioned above.
Step 2: Enter the details as required i.e. registration number and the DOB.
Step 3: Click on ‘Log in’ button.
Step 4: The result appears on the screen, The candidates can now check the result and download it to carry for the counselling rounds.
Note: It is important to retain it safely as it will be required further in the admission process.
How to check the result if you have lost the JEE Advanced 2019 registration number?
In such cases, the candidates can use the option to get the login details back using the link on the official website. The steps are as follows:
- First, check the confirmation mail that was sent to you at the time of JEE advanced 2019 registration, it has the registration number
- If the mail is not available, then check the admit card. The admit card of JEE Advanced 2019 has the registration number too.
- If the above 2 steps are also not possible then the candidates can retrieve it using the steps below:
– Click on ‘Forgot Registration No?’ link at the bottom of the candidate login.
– Next, the candidates have to enter JEE Main 2019 Roll Number and Date of Birth
– Click on the ‘Submit’ button and the registration number will be sent to you.
JEE Advanced 2019 Cutoff Analysis
The cutoff JEE Advanced 2019 is the percentage of marks needed to be included in the rank list of JEE advanced 2019 for admission. As per the information brochure this year, the candidates need the following minimum percentage in each subject and in aggregate to qualify for the JEE Advanced 2019 Rank List:
|Category||Minimum percentage of marks in each subject||Minimum percentage of aggregate marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|GEN-EWS rank list||9.0||31.5|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9.0||31.5|
|SC rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL- PwD)||5.0||17.5|
|GEN-EWS-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|SC-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank lists||2.5||8.75|
- However, note that the above cutoff is subjected to change once the result is out.
- Generally, in JEE Advanced, the cutoff is released twice. once before the exam with the brochure and one after the result is out.
- The cut off that is made available after the result is generally lower.
As per the last year, the initial and final cutoff for JEE Advanced were:
As can be seen in the table below, the JEE Advanced revised cutoff marks to be eligible for the rank list falls:
|Category||Minimum Marks in Each Subject||The Minimum Aggregate Marks||Minimum Aggregate Marks (Revised)|
|Common rank list (CRL)||12||126||90|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL)||6||63||45|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||6||64||45|
|SC-PwD rank list||6||64||45|
|ST-PwD rank list||6||64||45|
|Preparatory course rank lists||3||32||23|
JEE Advanced 2019 participating institutes
The candidates can check below the list of the IIts that uses JEE Advanced scores for admission:
|S. No||Name of the Institutes|
|1||Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University)|
|2||Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar|
|3||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
|4||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|5||Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar|
|6||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati|
|7||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad|
|8||Indian Institute of Technology Indore|
|9||Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur|
|10||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur|
|11||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur|
|12||Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
|13||Indian Institute of Technology Mandi|
|14||Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad|
|15||Indian Institute of Technology Patna|
|16||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
|17||Indian Institute of Technology Ropar|
|18||Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati|
|19||Indian Institute of Technology Chattisgarh|
|20||Indian Institute of Technology Goa|
|21||Indian Institute of Technology Jammu|
|22||Indian Institute of Technology Karnataka|
|23||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School Of Mines ), Dhanbad|
Apart from the IITs, there are other institutes that intake admissions based on the JEE Advanced 2020 Scores:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Institutes|
|1||Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore|
|2||Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE), Visakhapatnam|
|3||Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Bhopal|
|4||Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali|
|5||Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Kolkata|
|6||Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune|
|7||Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Thiruvananthapuram|
|8||Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram|
|9||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli|
How Is The JEE Advanced 2019 Result Compiled?
The candidates can check here the process using which the result of the JEE Advanced 2019 is prepared.
The JEE Advanced 2019 rank card:
The rank card of JEE Advanced has the marks of the candidates in paper 1 and paper 2 of the exam. In addition to that, it has the ranks of the candidates in their category. The marks are calculated using the marking scheme of the exam.
The Rank Card also has the aggregate score that is calculated by adding the marks of the candidates in both the paper as described in the points below:
- Marks in physics is added in paper 1 and 2
- Marks in maths in added in paper 1 and 2
- Similarly, marks in chemistry are added in paper 1 and 2
The JEE Advanced 2019 rank list:
The rank list of JEE Advanced 2019 has the name of the candidates who are eligible for admission in the IITs. The rank list has the name of the candidates based on their aggregate marks in the exam. Here is how the rank list is prepared:
- The candidates who appear in both the papers are included in the rank list
- Rank lists are prepared based on the aggregate marks in JEE Advanced 2019
- If 2 or more candidates get the same marks then the following tie-breaking process is used to resolve the ties and award them ranks:
– Candidates having higher positive marks are awarded a higher rank.
– If the tie is still there then the candidate with higher marks in maths is given preference.
– If the tie is still there, then the candidate with higher marks in physics is given preference.
– Still, if the tie is existing then the candidates are awarded the same rank.
- The ranks list is prepared category wise.
- there is no waitlist released later on.
After The JEE Advanced 2019 Result – JoSAA Counselling
Once the result is out the candidates have to check the merit list that is made available in the online portal of JEE Advanced 2019. In the merit list, the candidates have to check their name. if their name is available in the merit list. then the candidates have to appear for the counselling rounds for admission.
In important feature regarding counselling is as follows:
- The counselling for admission in the IITs is done by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
- The eligible candidates have to appear n the counselling rounds by registering for the same online and filling up their choices of courses and preferred IIT.
- The schedule of the counselling rounds is made available o the website of JoSSA.
JEE Advanced 2019
JEE Advanced 2019 is held at the national level for admission in Bachelor’s, Integrated Masters or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree courses in Engineering, Sciences or Architecture in the IITs. The exam is a computer-based test. The candidates who clear the exam are offered admission in the IITs.
Jee Advanced is said to be one of the most difficult entrance exams if the nation. It is held for a total duration of 6 hours. Paper 1 is of 3 hours duration and paper 2 is of 3 hours duration too. The candidates have to qualify the screening test for this exam to be able to appear in it. This screening test is JEE Main. However the admission in the IITs is totally dependent on the number of seats available, there are many other institutes in the nation that intake admission based on the score of JEE Advanced.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.