JEE Advanced 2019 Result – IIT Roorkee will be releasing the JEE Advanced Result 2019 on June 14, 2019, at jeeadv.ac.in under the candidate’s login. The candidates who qualify JEE Advanced 2019 are eligible for admission in the IITs. To check the JEE Advanced 2019 Result the candidate has to use their JEE Advanced 2019 Registration number and date of birth. After the result, the candidates have to check their names n the JEE Advanced 2019 rank list and appear for the counselling rounds for admission. Check more details on JEE Advanced 2019 result on this page below.
JEE Advanced 2019 Result
The candidates can check their result in the form of the rank card and rank list. The rank card has the marks in both the papers of JEE Advanced 2019 and the rank list has the names of the candidates who are eligible for the counselling rounds. Check important dates in this regard from the table below:
|JEE Advanced 2019||Important Dates|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Date||27 May 2019|
|IIT JEE Advanced 2019 Result||14 Jun 2019|
Result: Candidates can check result on www.jeeadv.ac.in as per schedule.
How Is The JEE Advanced 2019 Result Compiled?
The candidates can check here the process using which the result of the JEE Advanced 2019 is prepared.
The JEE Advanced 2019 rank card:
The rank card of JEE Advanced has the marks of the candidates in paper 1 and paper 2 of the exam. In addition to that, it has the ranks of the candidates in their category. The marks are calculated using the marking scheme of the exam.
The Rank Card also has the aggregate score that is calculated by adding the marks of the candidates in both the paper as described in the points below:
- Marks in physics is added in paper 1 and 2
- Marks in maths in added in paper 1 and 2
- Similarly, marks in chemistry are added in paper 1 and 2
The JEE Advanced 2019 rank list:
The rank list of JEE Advanced 2019 has the name of the candidates who are eligible for admission in the IITs. The rank list has the name of the candidates based on their aggregate marks in the exam. Here is how the rank list is prepared:
- The candidates who appear in both the papers are included in the rank list
- Rank lists are prepared based on the aggregate marks in JEE Advanced 2019
- If 2 or more candidates get the same marks then the following tie-breaking process is used to resolve the ties and award them ranks:
- Candidates having higher positive marks are awarded a higher rank.
- If the tie is still there then the candidate with higher marks in maths is given preference.
- If the tie is still there, then the candidate with higher marks in physics is given preference.
- Still, if the tie is existing then the candidates are awarded the same rank.
- The ranks list is prepared category wise.
- there is no waitlist released later on.
JEE Advanced 2019 Qualifying Marks
The candidates have to score minimum aggregate marks to qualify the exam and be included in the JEE Advanced 2019 Rank List. The minimum marks to qualify JEE Advanced 2019 is as follows:
|Category||Minimum percentage of marks in each subject||Minimum percentage of aggregate marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|GEN-EWS rank list||9.0||31.5|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9.0||31.5|
|SC rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL- PwD)||5.0||17.5|
|GEN-EWS-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|SC-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank lists||2.5||8.75|
The candidates can check their aggregate score and if the aggregate score is more than that of the qualifying marks in their category then they are eligible for the merit list and hence for the counselling rounds.
After The JEE Advanced 2019 Result
Once the result is out the candidates have to check the merit list that is made available in the online portal of JEE Advanced 2019. In the merit list, the candidates have to check their name. if their name is available in the merit list. then the candidates have to appear for the counselling rounds for admission.
In important feature regarding counselling is as follows:
- The counselling for admission in the IITs is done by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
- The eligible candidates have to appear n the counselling rounds by registering for the same online and filling up their choices of courses and preferred IIT.
- The schedule of the counselling rounds is made available o the website of JoSSA.
How to Check JEE Advanced 2019 Result
Step 1: Visit the link mentioned above.
Step 2: Enter the details as required i.e. registration number, DOB, mobile number, email address. They should be the same as entered in the application form.
Step 3: Click on ‘Login.’
Step 4: Check the details and download the result.
Note: It is important to retain it safely as it will be required further in the admission process.
JEE Advanced 2019
JEE Advanced 2019 is held at the national level for admission in Bachelor’s, Integrated Masters or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree courses in Engineering, Sciences or Architecture in the IITs. The exam is a computer-based test. The candidates who clear the exam are offered admission in the IITs. The exam is one of the most difficult entrance exams if the nation. It is held for a total duration of 6 hours. Paper 1 is of 3 hours duration and paper 2 is of 3 hours duration too.