JEE Advanced 2019 Opening and Closing Ranks – The opening and closing ranks of each of the IIT is declared online before each counselling rounds at josaa.nic.in. The opening and closing ranks of the IITs is made available round wise. This means the maximum and minimum marks bracket in which the admission is made in any IIT Once the seat is filled in the IITs the counselling is closed. The opening-closing ranks are announced for all the subjects against which IITs take admission.
JEE Advanced 2019 Opening and Closing Ranks
Once the exam is over the candidates have to check their result for their JEE Advanced 2019 Aggregate scores. based on the aggregate scores that candidate are allotted ranks. IITs consider these ranks for admission in various courses that they offer. The opening and closing ranks of the IITs are available in the links below:
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Bhubaneswar
- IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Gandhinagar
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIT Indore
- IIT Jodhpur
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Madras
- IIT Mandi
- IIT Patna
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Ropar
- ISM Dhanbad
How To Check JEE Advanced Opening and Closing Ranks
To check the JEE Advanced 2019 Opening and Closing ranks the candidates can check the process in the steps below:
- Click on the direct links made available in this page above, or visit the official website josaa.nic.in.
- On visiting the official site the candidates can check the link of the opening and closing ranks that is shown in the image below:
- After clicking the link te candidates can check the round wise seat allotment and opening and closing ranks of the IITs.
- Click on the preferred link and a PDF having the course and institute wise opening and closing rank appears.
Details On JEE Advanced 2019 Opening and Closing Rank PDF
The candidates can check below the details that they can check via the JEE Advanced 2019 Opening and Closing Rank PDF:
- Round number
- Name of the Institute
- name of the course/branch
- Seat pool
- Opening and Closing Ranks
How Is the JEE Advanced 2019 Opening and Closing Ranks Decided?
The decision of deciding the opening and closing ranks of JEE Advanced 2019 is based on the following factors:
- The number of candidates whose name appear in the merit list
- The number of candidates registering for the online counselling
- The difficulty level of the exam
- The number of seats available in each course and institute
About JEE Advanced 2019
JEE Advanced is a computer-based test that is held at the national level for admission Bachelor’s, Integrated Masters or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree courses in Engineering, Sciences or Architecture in the IITs. The top lot of JEE Main become eligible to apply for JEE Advanced. The exam is held in the English language and has 2 papers. the subjects on which the candidates are judged in the exam are Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.