JEE Main 12 Jan 2019 Question Paper with Answer Key – Get here JEE Main 2019 question paper and answer key for exam held on January 12, 2019. Candidates can download the question paper with answer key from this page and can calculate their probable scores. Some coaching centers release the unofficial answer keys of JEE Main 2019 on the date of the exam. However, candidates should wait for the JEE Main 2019 Result to know the exact marks. To know more about JEE Main 12 Jan 2019 Question Paper with Answer Key, candidates can go through this article.
JEE Main 12 Jan 2019 Question Paper with Answer Key
- Exam Date: 12 January 2019
- JEE Main Paper: Paper 1
|← 11 Jan 2019||JEE Main 2020 →|
NTA has released JEE Main 12 Jan 2019 Question Paper with Responses on January 14, 2019. Candidates can log in to see JEE Main 9 Jan 2019 question paper, responses until January 17, 2019.
JEE Main 12 Jan 2019 Shift 1 Official Question Paper
JEE Main 12 Jan 2019 Shift 2 Official Question Paper
How to Calculate Score Using JEE Main 12 Jan 2019 Question Paper with Answer Key?
In order to calculate the score using JEE Main Question Paper with Answer Key, candidates have to keep in mind the following pointers given below. Also, to know the exact marks secured candidates should wait for the JEE Main 2019 Result to be released.
- Candidates have to add +04 marks on every correct answer.
- For every wrong answer, deduct 01 marks from the total score.
- No deduction or addition of marks shall be done for any unattempted questions.
The formula to Calculate JEE Main 2019 Score:
Number of Correct Answers × 4 – Number of Incorrect Answers × 1
JEE Main 12 Jan 2019 Analysis
The candidates can check here the complete analysis for JEE Main 12 Jan 2019. The paper analysis is going to be updated here for both Shift 1 and Shift 2 as per the students.
JEE Main 12 Jan Shift 2 Analysis:
- Direct questions were asked from the NCERT for Mathematics
- There were only 6-7 questions from Organic, 4-5 questions from s and p-block
- There was only 1 question from Optics
- Except Communication topics, all topics were covered in the Physics section
- In the Physics section, the majority of questions were asked from Class 12th syllabus
- Quections from the Functions topic in the Mathematics section was tough
- Majority of questions were from Conic Section from the Mathematics section
- There were 2-3 questions from Rotational Motion which were a bit tough
- Chemistry was easy, Physics
- As per some students, they are expecting the cut off to go about 90-95
- In the Mathematics section, questions from Straight Line and Circles were asked
- Questions from Binomial Theorem were asked.
- Questions from Integration and Calculus were asked; Mathematics was overall very lengthy
- In the physics section, questions were asked from the Capacitors topic
- Mathematics was tough and Physics was lengthy.
- The exam was overall easy as per one student
JEE Main 12 Jan Shift 1 Analysis:
- There were 4 questions from Biomolecules
- In the Chemistry section, there were only a few questions from Physical Chemistry.
- One of the students commented that “many students do not give much importance to Environmental Chemistry but at least 1-2 questions are asked from this topic”.
- The overall exam was of Moderate difficulty level
- There was one question from Logic Gate and Modulation Index calculation
- Questions from Maxima and Minima and Integration were a bit tricky as per some students
- There were questions from Chemical Equilibrium in the Chemistry section.
- Questions from the Electricity were Moderate
- There were 5-6 questions from Electrostat Current and 2-3 questions from Optics in the Physics section
- There were 3-4 easy questions from Organic chemistry
- Physics was as expected Tough, Chemistry was Moderate and Mathematics was Easy.
- As per a student, questions from Optics were easy
- The first 15 questions in the Physics section were tough.