JEE Main 2019 Admit Card, Exam Center, Pattern – JEE Main 2019 Admit Card will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Applicants can access jeemain.nic.in login to download the hall ticket of JEE Main 2019. All the candidates who will submit the online application and pay the examination fee prior to it’s last date given, will be allowed to appear in JEE (Main) and their admit cards will be uploaded on the website as per the schedule. It will contain JEE 2019 roll number, exam center, and other Important details. It would be advisable to check the location of examination center from the admit card before and visit the center beforehand, since the examination center can be in any city. Retrieve your JEE Main 2019 Admit Card here, also know the important facts about the exam, and other details.
Important Dates for JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
|JEE Main 2019 Admit Card||Dates|
|Issuance Of JEE Main 2019 Admit Card||2nd week of March 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam Date||06 Apr 2019 (Pen-Paper mode)
2nd to 3rd week of April 2019 (Computer based mode)
The JEE Main 2019 may be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) in pen and paper mode at different centres located in 112 cities throughout the country and abroad. The computer based examination of Paper – I of JEE (Main) – 2019 will be conducted at different centres located in 258 cities throughout the country and abroad.
Admit Card: The JEE Main 2019 Admit card will be declared, once uploaded on the Official Website.
Important Instructions In JEE Main 2019 Admit Card For Pre-Exam
- Please check JEE Main 2019 admit card carefully. See that your name, course, date of birth, gender, state of eligibility, category and question paper medium are right.
- It is advisable to visit exam centre one day before exam. This will help you reach centre on time on the day of exam. Please note that NTA will not change your JEE Main 2019 exam centre once it has been declared. Also you cannot go to any centre other than, the one in your JEE Main 2019 admit card.
- You should reach centre by 7 am for paper 1 and 12:45 pm for paper 2.
- No one will get entry in JEE Main 2019 exam centre after the exam starts.
- Also no one will get entry without JEE Main 2019 admit card.
- You should follow all the instructions that will be provided in the JEE Main 2019 information brochure.
- Note that NTA issues the JEE Main 2019 admit card provisionally. Your candidature is subject to fulfilmemt of eligibility criteria.
- Those who will appear for aptitude test paper 2 will have to bring their own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons. You will not use water colours on drawing sheet.
- Complete instructions for exam day will be provided in JEE Main 2019 information brochure.
- Those who are physically challenged will need to bring a copy of disability certificate as per format which is to be provided in JEE Main 2019 prospectus.
Things You Should Know About JEE Main 2019 Exam Day
- You will be getting a black ball point pen in the examination hall/room. So you wil not, have to bring any pen or pencil. You will not be allowed to carry any pen or pencil inside the centre. You will be only able to use the pen that you will be provided by the centre, To write details in test booklet, answer sheet, and to darken answers in JEE Main 2019 exam.
- Also, you’ll not be allowed to wear watch. Don’t worry though, there will be wall clocks in exam room so that you can easily see time.
- During exam, check that your test booklet has as many sheets of paper as it will be mentioned on the first page of JEE Main 2019 question paper.
- Desk will close 5 minutes before the exam starts.
- After the exam, you will have to hand over the JEE Main 2019 answer sheet to the invigilator in the room. However you might be allowed, to take the JEE Main 2019 question paper.
- No one will be allowed to leave, exam hall before exam finishes and also before handing the paper to invigilator.
- You will have to keep the admit card of JEE Main 2019 safely until the seat allotment process.
Directions To Candidates For JEE Main 2019 Online Test
- Those of you, who will be coming for the morning shift of JEE Main 2019 they must reach the centre by 7 am. Evening shift test candidates, will be advised to arrive by 12:45 pm.
- Also with the admit card, you will have to bring valid id proof. Valid id proof can be college or school id card, driving license, passport. The Security guard will check the same at the gate.
- You will also be provided with a blank paper to do the rough work. You will have to hand over the Rough sheets aswell before leaving the hall.
- Contact the center supdt. / invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid, emergency or any other information during the examination.
Unfair Means Cases Where Candidate’s Result of JEE Main 2019 Will Not Be Announced
- If you will have any electronic device, cellular phone, mobile, pager, calculator, log table, copying material, books, notebooks, papers.
- If you will be caught talking to someone or discussing anything during the exam. Those who will be disturbing others or not maintaining complete silence.
- If you will remove any page from test booklet. Even if any page is found missing from your test booklet.
- If you will not follow instructions of invigilators or other staff on exam duty at JEE Main 2019 exam centre.
- If you are found to be sitting at any seat other than the one which will be allotted to you. Or if you appear at any centre other than one in your JEE Main 2019 admit card.
What To Do If Unable To Download JEE Admit Card 2019?
The (NTA) will further state that JEE Admit Card 2019 of candidates (who have paid the fees) will be uploaded on the JEE website www.jeemain.nic.in. Candidates will be able download their JEE Main 2019 admit card. In the event that any applicant is not able to download his/her JEE Admit Card 2019, Will require to contact NTA Helpline. NTA will not be sending any kind of admit card of JEE Main 2019 by post.
How To Download JEE Main 2019 Admit Card?
NTA will make the JEE Admit Card 2019 available in online mode only for all the applicants. They will be able to download it by going through steps that you can refer to below:
- Click the link to be provided to download JEE Main 2019 Admit Card that will be provided on this page.
- Applicant shall then type in JEE Main 2019 application number, password, security pin.
- Click submit button.
- On the screen, admit card will open.
- At this moment one should check that all details in JEE Main 2019 Admit Card should be correct and verified.
- If there will be any mistake to be found, then one should report it to the authorities of NTA.
- Take a printout of JEE Admit Card 2019.
Check These Details In JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
The following details should be same as typed in by you in the form. Check these when you will print your JEE Main 2019 Admit Card.
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Application number
- Name of father
- Name of mother
Information In JEE Admit Card 2019
The details mentioned herein, will be there in your JEE Main 2019 Admit Card.
- JEE 2019 roll number
- Application number
- Language of paper
- PwD status
- Name of father
- Name of course
- Date of birth
- State of eligibility
- Name of test centre
- Code for test centre
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Your photograph
- JAB executive director signature
Forgotten Application Number – Now How To Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2019?
It happens a lot that the candidate forget the application number and then are unable to download the admit card. If such thing happens then the candidates need to follow the steps below:
- Click on the link of the Official website and access the login.
- In the login click on “I can’t access my account” link.
- It will then ask if you have forgotten Password or Application Number. Choose any.
- If you will choose forgot password then you will get three options for – Using Security Question & its Answer / verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No. / reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
- Choose any and you will get the password.
- If candidates opt for Application Number then they will have to enter Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, State of Eligibility, and Security Pin to get it.
Documents To Be Carried With JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
On the day of exam, you need to carry the following documents:
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- One photo id proof
- PwD certificate if claiming relaxation under PwD category.
Photo id proof can be Voter ID Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, College ID, Bank Passbook with photo, etc.
PwD Certificate is to be carried as prescribed in the information brochure.
What more items can be carried to the exam hall? – Apart from the documents above, the candidates can only carry:
|JEE Main 2018 Paper 1||JEE Main 2018 Paper 2|
Important Guidelines To Candidates To Be Noted After Downloading JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
It is important to be aware of the following instructions before appearing for the examination:
- Candidates must reach the exam hall at the reporting time, mentioned on the JEE Main 2019 admit card.
- Any electronic gadgets or any paper material (other than the required documents) should not be carried to the exam hall.
- Rough sheet and pen will be given at the center. So, do not carry it. Candidates must only do the rough work on the given sheet and should write their name and roll number on it.
- It is mandatory to submit the rough sheet to the invigilator after the exam.
- At the exam hall, the invigilator will ask the candidate to sign on the attendance sheet. It is vital to ensure that the signature on the answer sheet must be the same at that uploaded in the application form.
- Candidates need to produce JEE Main 2019 Admit Card as many times asked for.
- The offline exam candidates will have to sign twice.
- Once the exam begins, the entry or the exit in the exam hall will not be possible.
- The invigilator will distribute the answer sheet and questions paper, for the offline exam, 10 minutes before the exam. The candidates can break the seal 5 min before the exam.
- Eating is allowed inside the exam hall unless the candidate is given special permission under the diabetic category.
- In OMR sheet, the candidates need to darken the complete circle with a black pen.
- It is very important for the candidate to ensure serial number on test booklet and OMR sheet. If it’s not the same, then return it to the invigilator.
JEE Main 2019 Preparation and Revision Tips
You will be preparing for JEE Main 2019 since past two years. In the last few days, you will need to gather yourself around and boost your confidence. You will also be needing the help of books as much as you need help of self – confidence will be a key factor that shall determine your performance on the day of exam.
Here are some tips for JEE Main 2019 revision and preparation in last few days.
- If you will be having notes of physics, chemistry, mathematics, go through them.
- If you do not have notes then read the important points of every chapter provided in the reference books.
- Focus and improvise on your strong points.
- Solve past year papers, sample papers, mock tests of JEE Main 2019.
- Do not start any new topic. However, if you have missed a very important chapter (see important chapters of JEE Main 2019), then seek help of a teacher so that you can understand that chapter quickly.
- Do not talk to negative people. Surround yourself with people who motivate you.
- Forget about your board exam performance.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|S.No.||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|3||Drawing test (subjective)||2||70|
If you have any queries regarding JEE Main 2019 Admit Card, please ask in comments below.