The National Testing Agency will issue the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card on December 17, 2018. The candidates who successfully register for the entrance exam can download the admit card on jeemain.nic.in. To download it aspirants need to log in by entering details such as Application Number and Password. JEE Main 2019 First Attempt is scheduled to be held on January 06 to 20, 2019 and it is mandatory for the candidates to report at the allotted test center with the printed admit card. The JEE Main 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will consist of personal details of the candidate as well as exam dates.
It is advised to the applicants to take at least 2-3 print out of the JEE Main Admit Card and download the pdf on the computer device. This is because the window for downloading the admit card will be available for a limited time period only. Check complete details on JEE Main 2019 Admit Card from this page.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
The JEE Main 2019 is being conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in online mode only. The entrance test is beingn held at different centers located in 112 cities throughout the country and abroad. The computer-based examination of Paper – I of JEE (Main) – 2019 is going to be conducted at different centers located in 258 cities throughout the country and abroad.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card Dates: The candidates can check the complete schedule for downloading of Admit card for January 2019 Exam from the table below:
|JEE Main 2019 Admit Card||First Attempt for JEE Main 2019||Second Attempt for JEE Main 2019|
|Issuance Of JEE Main 2019 Admit Card||17 Dec 2018||18 Mar 2019|
|Dates of examination||06 to 20 Jan 2019||06 to 20 Apr 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 will be held on||08 Jan 2019|
Furthermore, NO candidate will get the hard copy of the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card by post/ Courier/ fax.
How to Download JEE Main 2019 Admit Card?
NTA will make the JEE Admit Card 2019 available in online mode only for all the applicants. They will be able to download it by going through steps that you can refer to below:
- Firstly, the candidates need to click on the direct link which will be provided on this page for downloading the JEE Main Admit Card 2019.
- Next, the aspirants need to login by entering details such as Application Number and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the login details, your admit card will be available on the screen.
- Lastly, download it and then take its print out to bring the same on the day of the examination.
Details given in JEE Main Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
The admit card for JEE Main 2019 will consist of the following information:
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Language of the paper
- PWD status of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Name of the Course
- Date of birth
- State of Eligibility
- Photograph, and Signature of the candidate
- Parent’s Signature
- Address of the test center
- General Instructions for the candidate
The JEE Main Admit Card looks like this…
What Documents to bring to the Exam Center?
It is mandatory for the candidates to report at the exam center along with the following documents:
- A print copy of JEE Main Admit Card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form)
- A valid id proof such as – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- Candidates under PwD category must bring a PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority
What to Do If Unable to Download/ Discrepancy in JEE Admit Card 2019?
The NTA has further stated in the JEE Main 2019 Information Brochure, in case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website or if there is any error/ discrepancy in the JEE Main Admit Card, they should approach the Help Line between 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM for general facilitation from December 12 to 23, 2018.
Telephone Number: 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
Email: [email protected]
Important Instructions In JEE Main Admit Card 2019 For Pre-Exam
- Please check JEE Main 2019 admit card carefully. See that your name, course, date of birth, gender, state of eligibility, category and question paper medium are right.
- It is advisable to visit an exam center one day before the exam. This will help you reach center on time on the day of the exam. Please note that NTA will not change your JEE Main 2019 exam center once it has been declared. Also, you cannot go to any centre other than, the one in your JEE Main 2019 admit card.
- No one will get an entry in JEE Main 2019 exam center after the exam starts.
- Also no one will get entry without JEE Main 2019 admit card.
- You should follow all the instructions that will be provided in the JEE Main 2019 information brochure.
- Note that NTA issues the JEE Main 2019 admit card provisionally. Your candidature is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- Complete instructions for exam day will be provided in JEE Main 2019 information brochure.
- Those who are physically challenged will need to bring a copy of the disability certificate as per format which is to be provided in JEE Main 2019 prospectus.
Important Guidelines To Candidates To Be Noted After Downloading JEE Main Admit Card 2019
It is important to be aware of the following instructions before appearing for the examination:
- Candidates must reach the exam hall at the reporting time, mentioned on the JEE Main 2019 admit card.
- Any electronic gadgets or any paper material (other than the required documents) should not be carried to the exam hall.
- Rough sheet and pen will be given at the center. So, do not carry it. Candidates must only do the rough work on the given sheet and should write their name and roll number on it.
- Furthermore, it is mandatory to submit the rough sheet to the invigilator after the exam.
- At the exam hall, the invigilator will ask the candidate to sign on the attendance sheet. Hence, it is vital to ensure that the signature on the answer sheet must be the same at that uploaded in the application form.
- Candidates need to produce JEE Main Admit Card 2019 as many times asked for.
- Once the exam begins, the entry or the exit in the exam hall will not be possible.
- Eating is allowed inside the exam hall unless the candidate is given special permission under the diabetic category.
JEE Main 2019 Preparation and Revision Tips
You will be preparing for JEE Main 2019 since past two years. In the last few days, you will need to gather yourself around and boost your confidence. You will also be needing the help of books as much as you need help of self – confidence will be a key factor that shall determine your performance on the day of exam.
Here are some tips for JEE Main 2019 revision and preparation in last few days.
- If you will be having notes of physics, chemistry, mathematics, go through them.
- If you do not have notes then read the important points of every chapter provided in the reference books.
- Focus and improvise on your strong points.
- Furthermore, solve past year papers, sample papers, mock tests of JEE Main 2019.
- Do not start any new topic. However, if you have missed a very important chapter (see important chapters of JEE Main 2019), then seek the help of a teacher so that you can understand that chapter quickly.
- Do not talk to negative people. Surround yourself with people who motivate you.
- Forget about your board exam performance.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|S.No.||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|3||Drawing test (subjective)||2||70|
If you have any queries regarding JEE Main Admit Card, please ask in comments below.