JEE Main 2019 Application form, earlier known as All India Engineering Entrance Examination, conducted by NTA will be released in the month of December- January. It is a national level engineering entrance exam conducted for admissions to UG engineering programmes into 31 NITs, 23 IIITs and 23 CFTIs. Every year, over 10 lakh candidates get registered in exam.
JEE Main is an entrance held in both pen & paper and computer modes. The candidates of JEE (Main) – 2019 have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for JEE(Main). Candidates must fill the genuine online application form from the official site www.jeemain.nic.in . Candidates must ensure the eligibility as per the criteria laid down for JEE (Main), participating State Institutions (as applicable). All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee till last date will be allowed to appear in JEE (Main) and their admit cards will be uploaded on the website as per schedule.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form
Till the previous years, the JEE (Main) secretariat/CBSE is only an examination conducting body, but this year to reduce the workload of CBSE, NTA ( National Testing Academy) will take over, according to the Ministry of Human Resource Development. After declaration of result the data is handed over to SEAT ALLOCATION BOARD or the concerned state government/institute for Seat Allocation Process and admission procedure. The JEE (Main) secretariat/CBSE neither used to verify the information filled by the candidates in the application form nor verify any certificate of category/educational qualification for deciding the eligibility of candidates. Candidates need to do that on their own.
|Online Application Process Begins||First week of Dec 2018|
|Application Process Ends||First week of Jan 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply from the official website jeemain.nic.in
JEE(Main) application fee has to be paid either by credit/debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form. In case of e-challan, the payment should be made in the
Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank in cash. Please note that fee submitted by any other mode like money
order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be rejected.Application fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances. JEE (Main) demands different amount of application fees for different categories. Refer to the following table to check the application fees for JEE(Main).
Mode of Payment
The application fee for JEE Mains 2019 can be paid either by credit/debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form. In case of e-challan, the payment should be made in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank in cash. Please note that fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be rejected.Application fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances. In case the examination fee is paid through credit/debit card, the candidates will need to pay an additional processing charge for Credit Card is 1.20% of the examination fee plus the GST as applicable and for Debit Card:- 0.75%+GST for examination fee upto Rs.2000 and 1%+GST for examination fee more than Rs.2000.
The candidates are required to check the status of fee payment at CBSE website (www.jeemain.nic.in) and if the status is ‘OK’ the candidate will be able to take the printout of Acknowledgement Page.
How To Apply
- Candidates needs to fill in their necessary or personal details like nationality, date of birth, gender, category, parent’s name and details, educational qualification, along with their details of government id proofs.
- The candidates are advised to log in to the official portal to retain hard copy of the application i.e. acknowledgement page for future purposes. The offer of admission shall be subject to verification of original certificates/ documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible, his/her admission will be cancelled.
- The candidates must have their own personal and valid email id and phone number. The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-id in use because the important information may be given to the candidates through SMS or e-mail.
- Before filling up the application form the candidate should have a scanned image of his/her photograph
and signature. These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of application form. The photograph should be colour or b/w (but clear contrast) with name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it as shown below.
- It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed.
- Polaroid photos are not acceptable. Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates may keep 6-8 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of entrance examination,
Seat Allocation Process and Admission.
Particulars to be filled
The particulars that needs to be carefully filled by the candidates are Nationality, State of Eligibility, Candidate’s name, date of birth, gender, along with other personal details, examination details, academic details, contact details, guardian details, along with photograph and signature of the specified size and quality. Candidates need to fill their JEE (Mains) 2019 application forms with maximum accuracy, any corrections after the closing of application procedure would not be entertained.