Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Exam to be conducted by JCECEB Board. JEECE 2017 is schedule to be held on 13 May 2017 in Ranchi, Dhanbad and Jamshedpur cities. Candidates who have applied in the JEECE 2017 can download admit card from 08 May 2017 from here also same can be downloaded on the official website of JCECEB. JEECE Admit Card 2017 is made available here as per the official announcement.
- Name of the exam – JEECE 2017
- Conducted body – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
- Number of exam stage – 01 stage exam
- Date of the exam – 13 May 2017
- Admit Card Status – Released!
Details Required to download JEECE 2017 Admit Card
- Application Number
Important schedule of JEECE Examination 2017
|JEECE 2017 Availablity of Admit Card||08 May 2017|
|JEECE 2017 Exam||13 May 2017 – 10:15 AM to 01:15PM|
JEECE Admit Card 2017
JEECE Admit Card 2017 is released on 08 May 2017, JEECE Admit Card 2017 is issued for those candidates who have submitted complete and correct application form on time.
Get here JEECE Admit Card 2017 – Download Here
Offcial website to download JEECE Admit Card 2017 is – www.jceceb.nic.in
How to download JEECE Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of JEECE 2017 – www.jceceb.nic.in | www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the link which says “JEECE Admit Card 2017”
- Enter your application number and Password
- Check your particulars and print on A4 size paper.
Note – Do not laminate your JEECE 2017 Admit Card before the examination.
Details in JEECE Admit Card 2017
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of birth
- Roll Number
- Subject group
- Examination Centre
Correction in JEECE Admit Card 2017
After downloading of JEECE Admit Card 2017, candidate wants to correct their data in admit card can write application for it and also attached copy of proof till 15 May 2017 at below mention address.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Namkum-tupudana, Ranchi – 834010
JEECE 2017 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Maths|
|Number of questions|| Physics- 50
Chemistry – 50
Mathematics – 50
|Type of questions||Objective type ( four option with single correct answer)|
- Each question carrying 01 marks.
- For each correct response candidate will get 01 marks.
- For each incorrect response 1/4 marks will be deducted
- More than one answer indicated will be considered as incorrect response will be negatively marked.
- Question paper will be in English and Hindi Language
JEECE 2017 Syllabus
The question paper for the exam will be based on common syllabus notified by the CBSE 12th Board’s website.