Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release the application form of JEECE 2020 on the official website. The Application form for the candidates who are seeking the admission into B.E / B.Tech courses will be available soon. The candidates can will be able to find the link of JEECE 2020 Application Form from below or at official website as well. Candidates will have to pay the Application fee for complete registration. Candidates can have the JEECE 2020 Application Form information from below.
JEECE 2020 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission 1st year B.E / B.Tech courses will have to fill online application form on or before the last date of application. Before filing the application form candidates must ensure their eligibility. Applicants who are using the ONLINE method for applying JEECE will not have to send the Application Form to Board Office. However, the applicants are advised to retain hard copy of application form i.e. confirmation page for future references, counselling purpose or correspondence, if any.
|Application form starts on||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Application form ends on||2nd week of May 2020|
Apply Online: Application form of JCECE will be released on official website, i.e., www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
After submitting all the information, examination fee can be remitted through Payment Gateway through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. Candidates will have to pay the service charge on using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
|General / BC-I / BC-II||Rs. 900/-|
|SC/ST/All category female||Rs. 450/-|
Steps of Application process
- Application Form filling
- Image Uploading
- Application Fee Payment
Instruction to Fill the Application Form
Stage I – Application Form Filling
- Personal Details – All the candidates who want to participate in the Admission process will have to fill the personal details after clicking the Apply online link. The name of the Applicant and his/her parent’s name in the Application form must exactly be the same as registered in class 10th / equivalent qualifying examination. No prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Fr/Dr etc should be used.
- Educational Details – Candidates have to fill Academic details like Examination Passed / Appearing, Name of the Board/Unversity, Percentage of marks etc.
- Communication details – Have to fill Correspondance Address.
- Password – Create a password for login. Don’t share with anyone.
Stage II – Image Uploading
- Upload your Photograph – file size : 4kb to 100kb
- Upload your Signature – file size : 1kb to 30kb
- Left hand impression – file size : 1kb to 30kb
Stage III – Application Fee Payment
- The candidates who will fill their Application Form will have to pay the Application fee as mentioned above.