JEECE 2018 Application Form can be filled online from official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The Application form is available now for eligible candidates for admission into B.E / B.Tech courses. All the candidates can find the link of JEECE 2018 Application Form from below or at official website as well. Candidates have to pay the Application fee for complete registration. Get JEECE 2018 Application Form complete information here.
JEECE 2018 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission 1st year B.E / B.Tech courses have to fill online application form on or before the last date of application. Before filing the application form candidates must ensure their eligibility. Applicants who are using the ONLINE method for applying J.E.E.C.E. – 2018 need not send the Application Form to Board Office. However, the applicants are advised to retain hard copy of application form i.e. confirmation page for future references, counselling purpose or correspondence, if any.
|Application form starts on||16 Apr 2018|
|Application form ends on||10 May 2018|
Official Website: www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
After submitting all the information, examination fee can be remitted through Payment Gateway through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. Service charge will be borne by the Applicant on using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
|General / BC-I / BC-II||Rs. 900/-|
|SC/ST/All category female||Rs. 450/-|
Steps of Application process
- Application Form filling
- Image Uploading
- Application Fee Payment
Instruction to Fill the Application Form
Stage I – Application Form Filling
- Personal Details – All the candidates who want to participate in the Admission process have to fill the person details after clicking the Apply online link. The name of the Applicant and his/her parent’s name in the Applicatio form must exactly be the same as registered in class 10th / equivalent qualifying examination. No prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Fr/Dr etc should be used.
- Educational Details – Candidates have to fill Academic details like Examination Passed / Appearing, Name of the Board/Unversity, Percentage of marks etc.
- Communication details – Have to fill Correspondance Address.
- Password – Create a password for login. Don’t share with anyone.
Stage II – Image Uploading
- Upload your Photograph – file size : 4kb to 100kb
- Upload your Signature – file size : 1kb to 30kb
- Left hand impression – file size : 1kb to 30kb
Stage III – Application Fee Payment
- Application who have fill their Application Form have to pay the Application fee as mention above.
After successful payment of Application Fee candidates have to log in with their Application no and password and printout of their filled Application Form.