WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Admit Card – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has issued WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card at wbjeeb.in. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter application number, password, and security pin. The exam date for WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 is June 30, 2019, for which the candidates have to carry the admit card in a printed format. With the WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Admit Card, the candidates have to carry a copy of colored photograph and valid ID proof. check more details about the WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Admit Card on this page.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Admit Card
If a candidate misplaces the admit card then he/she can obtain a duplicate copy of the same till the date of examination. Candidates should keep their admit card safely till the time the admission process gets over. Applicants can check the important dates of WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Admit Card from the table below.
|Issuance of Admit card|
|JENPAUH 2019 exam date||30 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to download JENPAUH Admit Card 2019.
How to Download WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Admit Card
To download the admit card of WBJEE JENPAUH 2019, candidates can follow the steps listed below.
- Go to the official website, http://www.wbjeeb.in or click on the link given on this page.
- Next, click on the appropriate link of the admit card.
- Enter your login details like Application number, Password & Date of Birth as required.
- The Admit Card of JENPAUH 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download/take a print out of the admit card and carry it on the day of examination.
Forgot JENPAUH Credentials
Candidates can generate a new application number or password, in case they have forgotten their previous ones. Follow these steps, listed below if you have forgotten your credentials.
- Visit the link provided below the table.
- Look for “Already Registered Candidates Login”. Below that, a candidate will find “Forgot Password” option, click that.
- On clicking that, a candidate gets to know that he/she can reset the password with the help of either security question, an OTP sent over registered mobile number or registered email ID.
- Select anyone to generate your new password and make sure to make a note of it.
Forgot Application Number
- Visit the link provided below the table.
- Look for “Already Registered Candidates Login”. Below that, a candidate will find “Find Application Number” option, click that.
- On clicking that, a candidate needs to enter the following details – name, father name, mother name, date of birth and security pin.
- Click “Get Application Number” button to proceed. Make a note of your application number for future reference as well.
Details On WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card/hall ticket, candidates should carefully check all the details mentioned. In case of any misprint / error in the admit card, the candidate should immediately contact the conducting body for help. The following details will be given on the admit card of WBJEE JENPAUH 2019.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Exam Center and Address
- Exam Time
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Examination Schedule
Candidates have to choose any two of the following examination zones which are mentioned below. WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 is scheduled to be held on June 30, 2019 across these zones. The exact center allotted to a candidate is mentioned only over the WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Admit Card.
- Physics & Chemistry – 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Biological Sciences – 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
|Bankura (681)||Kolkata-Central (811)|
|Asansol (701)||Kolkata-North/ Salt Lake (812)|
|Durgapur (702)||Kolkata-South (813)|
|Burdwan (711)||Malda (821)|
|Coochbihar (721)||Kharagpur (832)|
|Siliguri (732)||Haldia (842)|
|Srirampur (763)||Berhampur (851)|
|Howrah (770)||Kalyani (861)|
Documents To Be carried For WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Exam
It will be compulsory for the candidates to carry the documents listed below on the day of examination. If a candidate forgets to bring any document due to any reason then he/she will not be allowed to enter the examination premises under any circumstances.
- A Hard copy of WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 admit card
- A copy of colored photograph uploaded during the filling of the Application Form.
- A Photo ID Proof like Aadhar card, Pan card, Passport, Voter card, 10th standard admit card, School – ID card (Any) etc.
Duplicate JENPAUH Admit Card?
If a candidate loses an Admit card/Hall Ticket then can generate duplicate admit card till the date of examination. Candidates are advised to keep the admit card in good condition till the time admission process gets completed. If a candidate needs a duplicate of admit card after the exam then, he/she can get the same by the Board. In order to get the duplicate hall ticket candidates will have to pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/- by a bank draft.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of the examination to start their preparation accordingly.
Mode: It will be an offline exam, pen paper-based test.
Number of Questions: The exam will have 2 papers both of 50 questions each. It will have total 100 questions.
Type of Question: It will comprise of Multiple choice based question (MCQs) in which four alternatives will be given in each question. The test will comprise of 2 papers namely:
- Physics & Chemistry
- Biological Sciences
The language of the exam: The WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 exam will be Bi-lingual .i.e. English and Bengali Language
The duration of the exam: 2 hours (for each paper)
Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer from the total score.
Marking Scheme: Candidates will receive 2 marks for every right answer.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculator etc. inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must be sure of the venue of the exam center, prior to the exam day.
- Students should reach the exam center 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test.
- Candidates must carry a copy of their admit card, along with a copy of the photo uploaded and photo ID proof.
- Students are advised to be seated at least 15 mins, prior to the exam commencement time.
- Candidates are advised to do the rough work in the space provided.
- Applicants should fill the OMR sheet appropriately after reading all the instructions written on OMR sheet.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Result
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Result is going to be declared in online mode at its official website, http://www.wbjeeb.in. The list shall be published in the form of ‘GMR’ (General Merit Rank). Candidates will be placed on the rank on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. The Merit list will be released category wise for all the candidates who will be taking the exam. For female candidates, a separate merit list will be prepared by the name of ‘GMR-N’ to take admission into B. Sc. – Nursing.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.