WBJEE JENPARH Counselling 2018 will be started after the successful conduction of examination which is scheduled to be held on May 27, 2018. Candidates who will be appeared for WBJEE JENPARH Counselling 2018 can check all the details related to WBJEE JENPARH Counselling 2018 on the official website or on this page like counselling schedule, counselling procedure, admission procedure, eligibility criteria, etc.
WBJEE JENPARH Counselling 2018
WBJEE JENPARH Counselling Schedule will be announced after the successful conduction of examination. Candidates appearing for WBJEE JENPARH Counselling 2018 are advised check eligibility criteria and register before last date mentioned in the schedule below.
|Publication of Seat Matrix||3rd week of August 2018|
|Online Payment of Fees Online, Registration & Choice filling||Last week of August 2018|
|Choice Locking||Last week of August 2018|
|Result Publication||Last week of August 2018|
|Document Verification by physical appearance of Candidates||Last week of August 2018|
|Reporting to Allotted Institution for online admission||1st week of September 2018|
Counselling rounds has not fixed. If seats are available after 1st counselling then 2nd round of counselling will be started and so on.
Counselling: JENPAUH Counselling 2018 will be announced at www.wbjeeb.in.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc. Nursing Counselling
- Candidates must not be below 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018.
- Only female candidates who will secure 45.00% or above in aggregate marks in Physics,
Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE) and passed in each subject (separately in theory and
practical) in higher secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination in case of Unreserved
- In case of Reserved Candidates (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) aggregate marks should be
40.00% or above and candidate should pass in each subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology
and English separately (both in theory and practical).
- Must be permanent resident of West Bengal for admission in Government Institution.
- Rank holder in JENPAUH Examination, 2018.
Counselling/seat allotment and admission
WBJEEB does not conduct counselling or admission for B. Sc. (Nursing)/ B.P.T./ B.A.S.L.P. courses. The Board only conducts the entrance examination and prepares the merit list.
The counselling is conducted by:
- Central Selection Committee (AYUSH), Swastha Bhawan, G.N. 29, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 091 under the aegis of Deptt. Of Health & family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal for admission to B.P.T. (Degree) courses.
- Central Selection Committee (Nursing), W.B. Govt. College of Nursing, Kolkata, SSKM Hospital Campus, 244, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata-700020 for admission to B.Sc. Nursing course.
- PKK College of Education, Abinash Mukherjee Road, Hooghly – 712103, Ph. – 033-2631-2834 under the guideline of West Bengal University of Health Sciences for admission to B.A.S.L.P. course.
Successful candidates are advised to seek detailed information regarding counselling of respective courses and admission from the above offices.
Insofar, Official details of JENPAUH Counselling 2018 has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year details. As soon as JENPAUH 2018 will release the JENPAUH Counselling 2018 details, it will be updated here.