JEST 2019 Result will be declared online, on jest.org.in. The link to check the result of JEST 2019 will also be provided on this page. The scorecard will available via login and to access e-mail/username and password will be required. The institute might also release the merit list for JEST 2019 and in it, percentile and rank of the candidates will be mentioned. Read the article below to know more about JEST Result 2019, cutoff, interview, etc.
JEST 2019 Result
The score of JEST 2019 is only valid for 1 year. Candidates who will qualify JEST 2019 will get admission in the 2019-20 session, in Ph. D. and integrated Ph. D. programmes in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science programs. The date for the announcement of JEST 2019 result has not been announced yet. However, the candidates can check the expected date from the table below.
|JEST 2019 Result||Important Date|
|Date of exam||3rd week of Feb 2019|
|Date of Declaration of Result||3rd week of Mar 2019|
Result: The Result of JEST 2019 will be available on the Official website: www.jest.org.in.
JEST 2019 Cutoff
The cutoff is the minimum marks required to qualify the examination. The cutoff for JEST is used to delimit deserving candidates for interview round. The cutoff for JEST is not announced officially but as per the reports, it usually remains between 20 to 25 marks.
How to Check the JEST 2019 Result?
The candidates will be able to check and download res-come-scorecard by following the simple steps mentioned below:
- The link to check the result has been provided on this page. Access that link.
- Then the candidates will be directed to the JEST 2019 result page.
- Acess the result login by entering the E-mail / Username and Password.
- Candidates will also have to solve a captcha question, which will be simple mathematics problem.
- Next, enter the ‘Login’ button and check your result.
Candidates must download their JEST 2019 result and take a printout of it. Candidates will need it later on as well.
Interview Round After JEST 2019 Result Announcement
Once the result will be announced by the conducting body, the candidates will be called for personal interview. The interviews will be organized individually by the participating institutes. In the interview round, the candidates will be tested on the fundamental level.
Those who have successfully got through the interview round states that there is no particular syllabus for the interview round but the key to success is knowing the basics and learning as much as you can.
JEST 2019 Participating Institutes
The list of institutes that will accept JEST 2019 score are as follows:
- ARIES – Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences, Nainital.
- Bose Institute – Bose Institute, Kolkata.
- HBNI – Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai.
- HRI – Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad.
- ICTS – International Centre for Theoretical Sciences.
- IGCAR – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam.
- IISc – Indian Institute if Science, Bangalore.
- IIA – Indian Institute of Astrophysics.
- IISER Bhopal – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal.
- IISER Kolkata – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata.
- IISER Mohali – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali.
- IISER Pune – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram.
- IIST – Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology.
- IMSc – The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai.
- IOP – Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar.
- IPR – Institute for Plasma Research, Gandhinagar.
- IUCAA – Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune.
- JNCASR – Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore.
- NBRC – National Brain Research Centre, Manesar
- NCRA-TIFR – National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, TIFR, Pune.
- NISER – National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar.
- PRL – Physical Research Laboratory.
- RRCAT – Raja Ramanna Centre for Advances Technology.
- RRI – Raman Research Institute, Bangalore.
- SINP – Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata.
- SNBNCBS – Satyendra Nath Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata.
- TIFR-TCIS – TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences, Hyderabad.
- TIFR – Tata Institue of Fundamental Research, Mumabi.
- UGC-DAE CSR – UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, Indore
- VECC – Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Kolkata.