|Manipal University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
JEXPO and VOCLET Counselling 2017 will be started as per the schedule is given below. The complete procedure of JEXPO and VOCLET Counselling 2017 like schedule, registration is uploaded here.
Latest – JEXPO and VOCLET Open Online counselling details has been published, Scroll down to check.
JEXPO and VOCLET Open Online Counselling 2017
This is for information of all concerned candidates of JEXP0-2017 & VOCLET-2017 that an Open Online Counselling for the Academic Session 2017-18 will be conducted to fill-up remaining vacant seats of Government and Government Sponsored Polytechnics after completion of online counselling and special offline counselling.
Eligibility: All valid rank holders of JEXPO-2017 & VOCLET-2017, who have participated in the recently concluded Online Counselling by registering their names, are allowed to participate in this Open Online Counselling on “FIRST COME FIRST SERVE” basis. However, candidates who took admission in any of the polytechnics either through online counselling ot’ through manual counselling of JEXPO -2017 & VOCLET-2017 are not eligible for this open counselling.
For Open Online Counselling, the counselling portal www.wbscte.net will open at 4 pm of 10 Aug 2017 and will close at 2 pm of 11 Aug 2017. The candidates willing to book an available seat, will have to enter into the website by providing requisite information available in the admit card of respective entrance examination and to choose a combination of Institute and branch from the list. Upon booking of seat, a candidate will be provided with an Allotment Letter. Successful candidates will have to report to the allotted Institute for admission on or before 14 Aug 2017 with two copies of the allotment letter along with other documents mentioned in the allotment letter.
JEXPO and VOCLET Offline Counselling 2017
This is for information of all concerned candidates that a special offline counseling of JEXPO & VOCLET for the Academic Session 2017-LB will be conducted as per schedule given hereunder to fill-up remaining vacant seats of Government and Government Sponsored Polytechnics, Numbers-of vacant seats are limited.
candidates who participated in online counseling in 2017-18 by registering his/her name, but could not be allotted with any seat or could not take admission even after allotment of seat due to different reasons and having the following rank shall only be eligible for this Special offline Counseling. Candidates, who have already taken admission in any polytechnic through online counselling, will not be eligible for this special manual (offline) counseling. seats will be allotted completely on the basis of ranks and no allotment will be given to the candidates having rank beyond the closing rank last EXPo/VOCLET rank allotted of the respective category [Gen, SC, ST, PC etc. of seats in recently completed online counseling for a particular choice (Institute-branch-combination).
For example: lf the closing rank (General Rank, not category rank) for sc category in a combination “APC Roy Polytechnic – Civil Branch” in 2017-18 online counseling is 13715, SC Category candidates having General Rank beyond 13715 will not be eligible for admission to that particular combination of seat.
Click Here to check the Detailed Notification.
JEXPO and VOCLET Counselling 2017
This is for information of all eligible and valid rank holders of JEXPO-2017 and VOCLET-2O17 that online counseling for admission to the Diploma Courses during the academic session 2017-18 through JEXPO & VOCLET shall start on and from 05.06.2017 (Monday) as per following schedules.
- To Get Registered for Counselling – Click Here (Jexpo) | Click Here (Volcet)
- Candidates are advised to check their Phase (III) allotment result of JEXPO / VOCLET by login into their My Page. Click Here to go to the “My Page”
Valid rank holders who are eligible for appearing in the online counseling process of JEXPO-2017 and VOCLET 2017 are as given below.
- Website for online counseling is www.wbscte.net. Link to the counseling website shall also be available on the home page of the Council’s website www.webscte.org.
- Online counseling (Registration & Choice filling) will start on and from 05.06.2017. Guidelines and information related to the counseling process will be available in the counseling website shortly.
- Valid rank holders of both JEXPO-2017 and VOCLET-2017 are advised to keep in touch with both the websites for notifications to be uploaded by the Council time to time.
- Candidates will be able to participate in the online counseling process from any place where computer with internet connectivity is available.
- CHOICE: Choice means “Institute-Branch Combination” (For example: ‘The Calcutta Technical School_Mechanical’ is a choice). There will be more than 565 choices in JEXPO and more than 460 choices in VOCLET.
- CHOICE FILLING: This is the most important step in the process of online counseling. Insufficient and abrupt filling of choices may lead to non-allotment of any of the chosen seats to a candidate even after securing a good rank. Candidates must fill as many numbers of choices as possible to enhance their probability of securing a preferred seat as per his/her rank. It is advisable to prepare a dummy list of choices on the basis of preferences and secured rank prior to participating in the online counseling process.
- Available Seats in Govt. Polytechnics: Approximate number of seats available in Government Polytechnics under JEXPO is 12,000 and under VOCLET is 2000. Out of those seats, 22%, 6%, 3% and 2% seats are reserved for SC, ST, PC and LLQ category candidates respectively. Reservation for OBC-A and OBC-B category of students has been made as per Government Order.
- Available Seats in Self-Financed Polytechnics: Approximate number of seats available in Self-financed polytechnics under JEXPO is 19,000 and under VOCLET is 3500. Besides, there are Management Quota (MQ) seats which are directly filled by the self-financed Institutes. All seats of Self-financed polytechnics are of general category.
- TFW: There are limited seats (5% of approved intake – supernumerary) under the TFW scheme. Numbers of applicants for TFW seats are generally much more than the available seats. TFW seats are allotted absolutely on the basis of ranks and given choices.
- LLQ: LLQ seats are reserved for those candidates whose parent or legal guardian had to lose / donate land for any Government project in the state. Candidates must possess related original document(s) in the name of their parents/legal guardians issued by the competent authority of the Government.
- Provision of Deactivation/Correction: In case, a candidate has wrongfully declared himself/herself as SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PC, or LLQ at the time of filling up the OMR application form, he/she will be provided with one time chance to deactivate the same at the time of registration for online counseling process. But, activation of any reservation category will not be allowed in the counseling process. Further, correction of mobile number (in case of any problem with the registered mobile number) and sex (male/female) shall also be allowed one time at the time of registration for online counseling.
- Help-Desk Centers (HDCs): The Council will set up “Help-desk Centers” in almost all Government Polytechnics of the state from 05.06.2017 onwards. HDCs shall remain operational during the period of registration and choice filling. If required, candidates of JEXPO and VOCLET may visit those help desk centers to gather information about the online counseling. But, choice filling by the candidates is not allowed at those help-desk centers. List of help desk centers will be uploaded in the counseling website.
- Reporting Centers (RCs): Candidates who will opt for Auto-up-gradation shall have to book their allotted seats provisionally. For validation of their provisionally booked seats, they have to report to any of the 25 RCs with two copies of “Provisional Allotment cum Money Receipt” and Rs.2000/- in cash as refundable Provisional Allotment Fee within the specified last date in the allotment letter. If, the provisionally allotted seat is not validated at any of the RCs by a candidate, his/her candidature will be lost. However, for 2nd or 3rd time Auto-up-gradation by a candidate in subsequent phases of seat allotment, he/she need not to visit any RC, but he has to opt for auto-up-gradation by logging in to the counseling website.
- Candidates who will desire to take admission to their allotted seats in any phase of seat allotments under the online counseling process, have to opt for final allotment and take print out of the Final Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt. Then, they have to report for admission to their allotted polytechnics with all required documents and within the last date of admission as specified in their allotment letters.
- All candidates are advised to enter, save and lock their choices and retain a copy of their final list of choices for future reference. They should also keep their Passwords safe and protected.