WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2018 Application Form is available from January 29, 2018. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) will conduct the JEXPO and VOCLET Entrance examinations for the academic year 2018-19. JEXPO and VOCLET will be held for the candidates seeking admission to Diploma courses in Government, Government Sponsored and Self-Financed Polytechnics in various colleges/Institutions of the State of West Bengal. WBSCTE has invited the JEXPO and VOCLET 2018 Application Form from the interested and eligible candidates as per the scheduled dates. Candidates can apply online through the official website of WBSCTE i.e. webscte.org and offline as well from the registered WBSCTE counters by paying the application fee.
WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2018 Application Form
Candidates, who are willing to fill the JEXPO and VOCLET 2018 Application Form, need to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria specified by the conducting body. Candidates can apply by registering themselves on the official website and fill the application form with complete and correct information.
|Commencement of filling Online Application||29 Jan 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application through OMR forms||12 Mar 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2018 Application Form.
Official Website: www.webscte.org.
Important Things to be ready before Applying
- Candidates must scan their photograph and signature as per the prescribed dimensions (size must not be more than 100kb).
- Candidates must keep the necessary documents ready which will be required for the payment of application fee.
- Candidates must have a valid email Id and mobile number which should be active until the end of the admission process.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates need to fill the JEXPO and VOCLET 2018 Application form which will be available as per the scheduled dates only. Candidates will have to go through a procedure to complete the application process which is as follow:
Step 1 – Registration and Filling of Application Form
- Candidates need to register themselves on the official website of WBSCTE i.e. webscte.org under the JEXPO and VOCLET section.
- Candidates need to fill the required details and ‘Submit’ it by giving a valid Password as per the instructions.
- Candidates must ensure that they give a valid and active mobile number while registration.
- Now, the candidates will receive the login information through which they can start filling the application form.
- Candidates need to fill the details such as Personal details, education qualifications and contact details etc in the application form.
- Candidates will also have to choose the preferences of two exam centres out of the given exam centres.
- Next, the candidates need to upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the given dimensions and size.
Step 2 – SMS Alert
After the filing of the application form, the applied candidates will get an SMS on the registered mobile number indicating a Password and Form number and successful filing of the application form. Candidates need to note down the given information for future reference.
Step 3 – Payment of Application Fee
Candidates filling the OMR application form can get their application form from the registered WBSCTE counters by paying the application fee in cash.
|Category||OMR Application Fee||Online Application Fee|
|Other Categories||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 450/-|
|Kanyashree Enrollees||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 225/-|
Step 4 – Validation of application form
- Candidates need to take two printouts of the filled-in application form and put their signature on it.
- Candidates will have to submit their forms along with the application fee at the counter of any of the polytechnic institutes.
- Then, the candidates will get a money receipt from the fee department after putting signature and seal to it.
- Lastly, the candidates will get an SMS informing their successful of validation of application form.
Step 5 – After the completion of all the above-mentioned stages, the application process of the candidates will be considered as completed.
Important Points to Remember
- Candidates must retain the Form number and password until the end of the admission process.
- Candidates will be requested to read information brochure provided to them before filling the OMR application form.
- Candidates of reserved categories will have to submit their certificates issued by State of West Bengal only.
- If at any stage of persuasion of diploma education, any candidates will be found as ineligible then his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- It will be compulsory for the candidates to be present at the validation of application form at the polytechnic institute.
The next event in the admission process will be the E-admit card. Applied candidates will get their admit card for the applied examination. Candidates will have to download the admit card by entering their Form number and Password on the official website of WBSCTE i.e. webscte.org.