WEBSCTE usually releases JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Application Form in the month of January. The application form is filled with a two-month window after the starting of the process. Candidates will have ample time to fill the application form, so it is advised to thoroughly check the application procedure to avoid any mistakes in the application form. Candidates will have the option to fill the application form in the offline and online mode. There is a different fee for both the modes and for Kanyashree candidates. Check the detailed information regarding application like application procedure, fees etc below.
JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Application Form
For the offline form submission, candidates have to fill the OMR Application that needs to be submitted to the address of any institute under WEBSCTE. For online form submission, candidates have to fill the form and pay the fees for the application online only. Check the expected schedule of JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Application Form below.
|Availability of Application Form||In the month of January to March 2019||In the month of January to March 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application form||In the month of March 2019||In the month of March 2019|
|Date of Examination||In the month of April 2019||In the month of April 2019|
Apply Online: Application form will be available on www.webscte.co.in.
JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Application Process
Candidates are advised to fill the form correctly, as any discrepancies in the submitted information can lead to cancellation of admission by the institution. No request for a change in information will be entertained under any circumstances. The application process is according to the last year brochure, as soon as official notification is released changes will be updated soon.
How to apply for the offline application form
- First, register yourself on the official website. Enter the required details and submit it by giving a valid password.
- After receiving the Login information, fill the application form.
- Enter your personal details, Qualification details, and contact details.
- Mention the 2 preferred exam centers of your choice.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Candidates will receive the password and application number on the registered number.
- Write the details for the future reference.
How to apply for the offline application form
- Candidates must fill all the information with Blue/Black Ball-Point Pen only.
- Fill the Name of the candidate by leaving a blank space after first name, middle name, and last name.
- Specify whether eligible for the Fee waiver or not.
- Fill the date of Bith.
- Select Gender and Nationality.
- Enter Enrolment number of Kanyashree enrolee (if applicable).
- Specify your Adhaar Number.
- Specify whether ward of Ex-Serviceman died in action- Yes/ No.
- Specify state of origin West Bengal or other states.
- Mention the category and mention the date of issue of SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B certificate.
- Mention if physically challenged and mention the date of issue of physically challenged (Handicapped) certificate.
- Specify whether land loser or not – Yes/ No.
- specify the zone of code to give the exam in the specific zone. Select the first and second choice(Check the given below).
- Write the Roll Number and district of the school under Madhyamik/equivalent Examination.
- Fill Board/Council Code of the board (Check the boards and their codes below).
- Mention the year of passing/ appearing in the Madhyamik/equivalent Examination and darken the corresponding oval.
- Fill the complete postal address in the CAPITAL letters on the space given on the form.
- specify pin-code in the available space.
- Specify the active mobile number for future contact.
- Paste good quality and clear colored photograph on the form and write application form number and candidates’ name on the back of photograph before pasting it.
- Do your signature with running hands on the available space.
- Fill the Parents/Guardian name with their signatures on the specified area.
- Put your Left Thumb impression in the given area.
- The completely filled OMR Application Form needs to be submitted to any of the Polytechnic institutes (check the name and address of the institutes below.).
Note: Candidates other than the state of West Bengal should opt for ‘General’ category only in the category section of the Application form.
Application fees mentioned below is according to last year brochure. It is expected that fees will be same next year also. Any changes regarding application fees will be updated, as soon as official notification is released.
|Offline||Rs 500/-||Rs 500/-|
|Rs 250/-( for Kanyashree enrollees)||Rs 250/-( for Kanyashree enrollees)|
|Online||Rs 450/-||Rs 450/-|
|Rs 225/-( for Kanyashree enrollees)||Rs 225/-( for Kanyashree enrollees)|
Zones of Examination
Candidates can check the districts and their codes below to fill the same in the Application form.
|South 24 Parganas||13|
|North 24 Parganas||14|
BOARD / COUNCIL CODES
Students should correctly fill the Bar/ Council codes in the application form after checking the codes from below.
|Code||Name of the Board/Council|
|10||Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|11||Assam Board of Secondary Education|
|12||Bihar School Examination Board|
|13||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|14||Chhatisgarh Board of Secondary Education|
|15||Council for Indian School Certiſ cate Examinations (ICSE)|
|16||Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education|
|17||Gujarat Secondary Education Board|
|18||Haryana Board of Education|
|19||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education|
|20||J&K State Board of School Education|
|21||Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi|
|22||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board|
|23||Kerala Board of Public Examinations|
|24||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|25||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education|
|26||Manipur Board of Secondary Education|
|27||Meghalaya Board of School Education|
|28||Mizoram Board of School Education|
|29||Nagaland Board of School Education|
|30||National Institute of Open Schooling|
|31||Orissa Board of Secondary Education|
|32||Punjab School Education Board|
|33||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education|
|34||The West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling|
|35||Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education|
|36||Tripura Board of Secondary Education|
|37||U.P. Board of High School & Intermediate Education|
|38||Uttranchal Shiksha Evm Pariksha Parishad|
|39||West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education|
|40||West Bengal Board of Secondary Education|
|41||Other Recognized Boards/ Councils/ Institutes|
Institutes under JEXPO and VOCLET
Check institutes under WEBSCTE and their addresses. Candidates can also access information like courses offered, Hostel facilities etc from below.
Insofar, Information regarding JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 application form on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as WEBSCTE releases JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.