Jindal Global Law School offers a five-year B.A./B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) programme; a three-year LL.B. programme and a one year LL.M. programme. The LL.M. programme of JGLS is offered for law graduates, corporate lawyers, legal practitioners, civil servants, diplomats and judges with three options for specialization. Interested candidates can check all the details of Jindal Global Law School Admission 2018 like course offered, eligibility criteria, scholarship etc. from this page given below.
Jindal Global Law School Admission 2018 for BA LLB, BBA LLB, LLB, LLM
Students interested in admission to the five years B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), three-year LL.B. and a one year LL.M. programmes at JGLS will be selected on on the basis of their performance in the Law School Admission Test India (LSAT India). Below is the table indicating the important admission dates:
|Last date for LSAT – India Registration||04 May 2018|
|LSAT- India examination||20 May 2018|
|Last date to submit JGLS admission application||31 may 2018|
|Last date to submit JGLS scholarship application||31 May 2018|
Candidates must keep a regular track of the admission dates in the table above which is being updated as soon as the official dates are announced.
Click here for complete information of LSAT 2018.
The various programmes offered by Jindal Global Law School are mentioned below.
- Five Year B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Programmes
- Three Year LL.B. Programme
- One Year LL.M. Programme
- Corporate and Financial Law and Policy
- International Trade and Investment Law
- Intellectual Property Rights and Technology Law
- General LLM
- Taxation Law (For Working Professionals)
Eligibility Criteria & Fees
The eligibility criteria and fees details are mentioned below programme wise. Candidates can go through them before applying for the admission.
Five Year B.A./B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Programme
10+2 and LSAT—India examination or equivalent with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
- Programme Fee – Rs. 5,50,000 per year
Three Year LL.B. Programme
Graduation & LSAT—India
- Programme Fee – Rs. 6,00,000 per year
One Year LL.M. Programme
Three-year LL.B. or five-year B.A. LL.B. with not less than 45% aggregate marks. Students graduating in 2018 can apply
- Programme Fee – Rs. 4,00,000 per year
- JGLS offers merit-based scholarships to deserving candidates.
- A fully refundable security deposit of Rs. 50,000 shall be collected at the time of admission as per university rules.
Candidates have to apply online for admissions in Jindal Global Law School. The fees for the application can be submitted online as well as a Demand Draft can be sent. The fees for applications form to UG and PG programmes are given below:
- Applicants for Five-year BA/BBA LL.B (H) programmes are required to make a payment of UG programmes application fees of INR 3000/- (Indian Rupees, Three Thousand Only).
- Applicants for 3-year LL.B/1-year LL.M programmes are required to make PG programmes application fees of INR 1000/ (Indian Rupees, One Thousand Only).
The details of the application process can be checked by clicking the quick link above on this page.
O.P. Jindal Outstanding Merit Scholarship
The top scorers in the admission test will be awarded the O.P. Jindal Outstanding Merit Scholarship of Rs. 1 lakh each.
Naveen Jindal Young Global Scholarships
An award of Rs. 5 lakhs will be given to the selected students to nurture, encourage and support young leaders.
Shallu Jindal Outstanding Women Scholarships
An award of Rs. 2 lakhs will be given to the selected students to nurture, encourage and support outstanding women to enter the field of public policy.
Official Website: www.jgls.edu.in