Jindal Global Law School Application Form 2019 is available for admission to five-year B.A./B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) programme; a three-year LL.B. programme and a one year LL.M. programme. Interested candidates can apply online for Jindal Global Law School Admission 2019. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria & all other details carefully. Get here complete details of Jindal Global Law School Application Form 2019.
Jindal Global Law School Application Forms 2019
Interested candidates can apply online for Jindal Global Law School Admission 2019. Candidates can apply through the official website or through the direct link given below. Go through the stepwise details of the application process from the page below. Also read the eligibility criteria carefully before starting the online application process.000/ (Indi
|Last date to submit JGLS admission application||31 May 2019|
|Last date to submit JGLS scholarship application||31 May 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for Jindal Global Law School admissions 2019.
Official Website: www.jgls.edu.in
- First-time users need to create a login ID to access the admission forms and apply.
- After registration, the applicants can log-in multiple times with their username and password and edit/update their online application forms.
- Online Payment should be preferred but if you pay through Demand Draft (DD), please get the DD made before you submit the Online Application Form. Details of DD would be required to be entered during the online application process. For applicants submitting details on the Demand Draft, the completed form printout along with the Demand Draft must be sent to JGLS Admissions Office.
- You can check the status of your application on the official website.
- Applicants for Five-year BA/BBA LL.B (H) programmes are required to make a payment of UG programmes application fees of INR 1500/- (Indian Rupees, Three Thousand Only).
- Applicants for 3-year LL.B/1-year LL.M programmes are required to make PG programmes application fees of INR 1000/ (Indian Rupees, One Thousand Only).
Mode of Payments
Online: Through debit /credit card
Demand Draft: In favor of O.P. Jindal Global University, payable at Sonipat.
- You can check the status of your application on our website. It usually takes 48-72 hours (2-3 working days) to update the status of payment made. Candidates are advised to make application fee payment ONLY ONCE and keep a proof of the payment made (Bank statement/Credit card statement) with them. The online payment made gets updated automatically within 2-3 working days.
- There is NO need to make calls or send emails to check the status of admission application fee payment. Your proof of making payment e.g. bank statement/credit card statement will be accepted. Please understand that your admission to the law school depends upon your LSAT—India score and not on the basis of your application to the law school.